F.U Cock Sucker !!! /yea
    nope but i heard you suck MJs dick.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MJLover View Post
    Your "English' is worse than mine

I topped my English 11 Honors class last year.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671
    I topped my English 11 Honors class last year.
    Nope...Don't lie please....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MJLover View Post
    Nope...Don't lie please....
    110%

What did you top last year?
    Lunch?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    This is my proof that he is still alive. Read this or stop complaining shit !!!

June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson passes away at the age of 50.
    CNN keeps reporting that he is in a coma and that they can’t confirm he is dead, yet TMZ.com already reports he died at 2:20 pm PT. Now here is the first weird thing: according to reports, the doctors at UCLA pronounced him dead at 2:26 PT, 6 minutes after TMZ.com reports about his death.

The media shows us the following footage:

Now here is what is wrong with this video. The ambulance is backing out of the property. The driver has to correct his way 2 times. Ambulance drivers get a special training, so the fact that he is having that much trouble to get through the gates is weird by itself. Besides that, there was no need to leave the property backwards, since the mansion has a roundabout in front:

Of course you can say that there might have been cars blocking the ambulance’s way, yet the driver had at least 30 minutes before the EMT’s showed up with the patient, so there was enough time to either remove the cars, or turn the ambulance in the right way. Yet they decide to leave the property backwards with a dying Michael Jackson in the back and no sirens are heard after they finally went on their way. So far for ‘Michael Jackson RUSHED to the hospital’.

Instead of a doctor, Jermaine makes the statement to the press about his ‘passing’ and we are also told that Jermaine is the only one of the family authorized to make statements:

We are soon presented Michael Jackson’s ‘last’ picture by ET Online:

According to the EMT’s they transported a ‘sick, old, frail man’, that they didn’t recognize as being Michael Jackson. They later also say that he was already dead at the house, yet this picture clearly shows us Michael Jackson with a popping vain on his forehead.
    The EMT is performing CPR with one hand, on the collar bone. It doesn’t look very professional, to say the least. This picture was made by The National Photo Group. Remember this name, because it will pop up a lot of times with questionable pictures. They were the only ones on the scene and this guy was the lucky one. Normally Michael Jackson is chased by paparazzi wherever he goes, they are lurking near his house, but on this day they all had a day off. There was one other guy with a camera, but he thought it was more important to make a picture of the other guy that was making the famous picture:

Now why isn’t he running to the ambulance to make such a valuable picture himself? Why make a picture of the lucky photographer? That just doesn’t make sense at all.

The ambulance picture is clearly a fake; Brian Oxman (Joe Jackson’s attorney) even confirmed it:

The photographer of National Photo Group, Ben Evenstad, knew Michael Jackson personally:

Here is an interview with Ben, where he slips up around 4:10. “…and the other people that were there that day and the other uhhhhh….” What other day?

Last but not least, The National Enquirer reported in January 2009 that Michael Jackson had only 6 months to ******

And 6 months later he is dead, what a coincidence! The picture that was floating the internet back then that made people believe he was really that sick:

Credits go to…. exactly: The National Photo Group.

Next up is the flight to the morgue which was shown to us in the media.

Around 1:30 you can clearly see the body moving. If it’s moving by itself or with the help of someone else is not important, it’s moving and we get to see it. If someone moved it, that person must have been pretty strong to lift it that way, because he is not standing next to the body. That means he had to lift it while sitting at the head. Even though Michael Jackson was not the heaviest person in the world, it’s still a lot of weight to lift, and besides that: why would the lift it?

Another odd thing here is that the position of the body is off. In that type of helicopter, the stretcher should be positioned more at front, not in plain sight when the door opens. Where the body is positioned now, are chairs for the crew:

Another questionable thing is the white sheet covering the body, since the LA Coroner has blue ones:

So far for the weird events on June 25th. It should be enough to set some alarm bells.

On June 26 we learn that a Demerol OD allegedly caused his death, later on it’s changed to Propofol. The autopsy still has to be performed, but apparently they already know the cause of death.

Another thing presented to us in the media is the 911-call, but we get 4 different versions:

According to what we heard in the media and what we have been shown in the ambulance footage, Michael Jackson was at home at Carolwood Drive when the 911-call was made. We hear the doctor in the background, so that means the caller should have been there as well. Yet the screen of the ambulance tells us something else:

The call wasn’t made from 100 North Carolwood Drive, it was made from 9641 Sunset Boulevard…. The Beverly Hills Hotel:

We've all been told that there is a Cell Phone Tower at 9641 Sunset blvd which is the common explanation as to why the 911 screen cap has that address.

According to this site there is no Cell Phone Tower at 9641 Sunset Blvd.
    Cell Phone Towers in Los Angeles, CA - Mobiledia

Zoom in on The Beverly Hills Hotel (as recommended by the site) and see that there are no Cell Phone Towers. There are none marked on there.

Cell number 909 273 4846. Cell phones can be traced - especially in emergency situations. This call was made by a Verizon number, obviously as it says Verizon Wireless on the screen. When a person calls 911 from a cell phone the call is placed through to the PSAP (Public-safety answering point) call center.

"The location of the phone will be tracked using triangulation - by taking 2 or more readings, it is possible to calculate where the signal is coming from by working out the triangle that fits the signal strengths. The 3rd point is the location of the phone. (Meaning they don't pinpoint towers, they pinpoint the most likely physical location of the cell phone by determining the signal strengths it sends out in multiple directions) However, when the person who has the phone has made an emergency call, this GPS transmission will always be sent. This is designed to ensure that the police can always track a cell phone location, in order to get help to people who need it.”

How to Trace a Cell Phone Location

So if the caller was there, the doctor was there and Michael Jackson was at the Beverly Hills Hotel, then who did they pick up at Carolwood Drive?

We are also introduced to the doctor, Conrad Murray. For the next couple of months this picture will be the only one we see of the doc, before we get floated with pictures and videos of him.

We are being told the doctor performed CPR on Michael, and due to the leaked 911-call we know he performed it on the bed. This man is supposed to be a cardiologist, yet he performs CPR on a soft surface, while everyone knows this will not help at all. CPR needs to be performed on a hard and flat surface to be effective.

A strange letter was posted by TMZ.com from Dr. Murray to his patients:

Also published by TMZ is a picture of the closed practice of Murray. Interesting to see that the waiting room we see does not resemble the waiting room we see behind Murray on the picture as posted above, not at all.

/To be continued...

Thanks
    Dude if he says he's dead
    he's dead
    i could care less if he's chilling with Tupac right now
    seriously stop being such a fan
    get over it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Dude if he says he's dead
    he's dead
    i could care less if he's chilling with Tupac right now
    seriously stop being such a fan
    get over it
    STFU & SMD !! Whenever I try to be serious, ******s like you jump in here !!!

Thanks
    Fucking mpgh doesn't love him. I didn't care when he was live, i still don't care now he's dead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Fucking mpgh doesn't love him. I didn't care when he was live, i still don't care now he's dead.
    I love him. That's enough !! /yea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    QFT OP IS A FUCKING LOSER LETS IGNORE HIM MAYBE HE WILL GET THE MESSAGE

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberGenius For This Useful Post:

Infamous (06-29-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    FUCK YOU, YOU BRAINLESS FUCKTARD.
    IF U LOVE HIM SO MUCH GO GET A PICK AND FUCKING MASTURBATE OR SMTHING; WE DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT HIM.
    DO U SERIOUSLY THINK WE WILL FCKING READ YOUR ''NOVEL REPLIES''

JUST GTFO FROM MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali G View Post
    FUCK YOU, YOU BRAINLESS FUCKTARD.
    IF U LOVE HIM SO MUCH GO GET A PICK AND FUCKING MASTURBATE OR SMTHING; WE DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT HIM.
    DO U SERIOUSLY THINK WE WILL FCKING READ YOUR ''NOVEL REPLIES''

JUST GTFO FROM MPGH.
    La La La La ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    endrit ban this guy plz .
    Little Sam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinz019 View Post
    endrit ban this guy plz .

@Topic: I proved he is alive...!!!

Thanks
    No-one post after this, let this thread die. Like MJ.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast