Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    ruqul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    lost account - steam

    Hi all

    I lost a steam account. Basically, I forgot all the basic information to give to Steam Support to get it back.
    And since they are reading from a script and refuse to use their brains they won't budge.

    So now I'm looking for some outside help in hopes that someone might share some tips or I don't know... At this point, anything seems helpful...

    Regards
    Last edited by ruqul; 12-13-2021 at 11:12 PM.

  2. #2
    JasonXNL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Did you search your mail for something steampowered? Did you check your Paypal history?

  3. #3
    meme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    42.434720, -83.985
    Posts
    5,953
    Reputation
    1192
    Thanks
    2,229
    My Mood
    Drunk
    If you've bought anything on Steam previously a transaction ID from Paypal or bank might get you your account back. In the case you haven't spent anything on your account and have no transaction history, then why are you even bothering lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.
     
    dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

    Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to meme For This Useful Post:

    Magictouch (3 Weeks Ago)

  5. #4
    Threadstarter
    New Member
    ruqul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
    If you've bought anything on Steam previously a transaction ID from Paypal or bank might get you your account back. In the case you haven't spent anything on your account and have no transaction history, then why are you even bothering lol?
    i play a game on the account which i gotten for free before moved over to steam store. (and having to pay it now - just seems silly) i tried explaining this to steam support, they simply refuse to understand.

    hence why im here asking if anyone might be able to help

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonXNL View Post
    Did you search your mail for something steampowered? Did you check your Paypal history?
    yeah i searched my mail, unfortunately no luck
    just have the steam community id to go by... if i use the steam self-feature it gives to email address - but asking steam support directly to give me a clue to my email address, they refuse. dont get it...

  6. #5
    meme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    42.434720, -83.985
    Posts
    5,953
    Reputation
    1192
    Thanks
    2,229
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by ruqul View Post
    i play a game on the account which i gotten for free before moved over to steam store. (and having to pay it now - just seems silly) i tried explaining this to steam support, they simply refuse to understand.

    hence why im here asking if anyone might be able to help

    - - - Updated - - -



    yeah i searched my mail, unfortunately no luck
    just have the steam community id to go by... if i use the steam self-feature it gives to email address - but asking steam support directly to give me a clue to my email address, they refuse. dont get it...
    I'd just give up honestly, just rebuy the game and get on with your life. The time investment to deal with Steam Support for a single game is not gonna be worth it. I can't imagine a game that was given away for free at some point is going to be very expensive anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.
     
    dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

    Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] I lost my steam account a while ago...
    By Thunderbun in forum Steam Games Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 03:46 PM
  2. [WTS] Selling Accounts Steam 5 $ !!!!!! ( HL2+CSS+DODS+HL2 Dead match+HL2 LOST Coast+ TF2)
    By frankiboy10 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 11:12 PM
  3. [SOLVED] Lost Account!
    By D3athN0t3 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 03:55 PM
  4. Modern Warfare 2 Account (steam)
    By Phillieglee in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 10:07 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 09:24 PM