Hi,

I am currently creating a EXE with toggles using AHK which I am adding tools for gaming that, usually, will not get you banned and I am looking for some help.

I have added anti-recoil. I am currently looking to add the lag feature and have some queries.

Firewall or UDP (or another?)
The firewall scripts I played around with worked, however within the games I tried them on I got disconnected, regardless of delay i set.

With UDP programs they worked very well, no disconnect. However I have not found source code for this method

are these the only 2 methods or are there others for lag?

Is there anyway to stop games disconnecting immediately once firewall disconnect is enabled so game can reconnect while firewall reconnects?

Help me get a start with UDP syntax/commands for flooding?

I have also come to understand finer points of mouse pointer movements via Steelseries GG mouse software. SS have deceleration and acceleration sliders. I would quite like to accurately set these settings, the sliders have quite a distance apart in GG, and have these pointer settings within the Main EXE.

For this am I looking to edit dx and dy MOUSEEVENTF_ABSOLUTE?

I am also welcome to other suggestions for this tool, anything that borders on legit, grey areas...

Thanks for reading
Rood