Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Post AEUltimate [AQ, DF, MQ Trainer] 1.21

AEUltimate 1.21

This is an all-in-one trainer for AdventureQuest, DragonFable and MechQuest.

AEUltimate Features:
    • No Flash EOL patches/bypasses needed
    • Game URLs for each game in a separate text file (don't have to change the URL every time, just save it in the file)
    • Seamless switching of games

AdventureQuest Features:
    • Admin Menu
    • Attack Element
    • Auto Battler *NEW*
    • Auto Battler + ID *NEW*
    • Change Name *NEW*
    • Custom SWF loader *FIXED*
    • End Battle
    • Fodder (don't save gold & exp for faster battles) *NEW*
    • Guardian
    • Heal
    • Infinite HP/MP/SP
    • Loaders for shops, monsters, quests and guests
    • Shop Lift *CAN NOW STEAL FACES*
    • Stats Editor
    • Win Initiative (you will always attack first in battles)

Find the thread here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1550662

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash3113 For This Useful Post:

DarkShadowBlade123 (01-18-2022),karreh95 (01-06-2022)

Thanks
    the quest reward cycler on dragonfable does not seem to be working properly. it completes the quest once then puts me in flacon reach.

idk if im doing it wrong, but i put in the quest id, write the target item name, enable accept and continue then i enable the cycler but it just happens once

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Adventure Quest's Auto Battler stops working, I mean it stops earning Gold and EXP after a couple of fights. How can we fix it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zidaxxx View Post
    Adventure Quest's Auto Battler stops working, I mean it stops earning Gold and EXP after a couple of fights. How can we fix it?
    you sure you didnt tweak something ? bc iv been using it everyday since its drop. and some days i forget its running in the background and when i check up on it like an hour later surprisingly i still haven't hit my cap so iv been gaining gold. idk about xp bc my maxed out, ztoken farming work great too. so yea idk it's been working good 4 me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by zoby77 View Post
    you sure you didnt tweak something ? bc iv been using it everyday since its drop. and some days i forget its running in the background and when i check up on it like an hour later surprisingly i still haven't hit my cap so iv been gaining gold. idk about xp bc my maxed out, ztoken farming work great too. so yea idk it's been working good 4 me
    What I only did was edit my stats then I saw the auto battler and tested it out. I tried to auto battle the monster IDs: 8922 and 9099 then I went to play other games and run it in background. Then I noticed it does not earn gold and XP and stuck at level 36, I noticed that the monster die and load again and does have 0 gold and xp in their profile if you hover your mouse in their icon. So I do not know what happened or what I did wrong. If I may ask? what monster ID do you farm so that I don't get to that issue again?

Thanks
    What I only did was edit my stats then I saw the auto battler and tested it out. I tried to auto battle the monster IDs: 8922 and 9099 then I went to play other games and run it in background. Then I noticed it does not earn gold and XP and stuck at level 36, I noticed that the monster die and load again and does have 0 gold and xp in their profile if you hover your mouse in their icon. So I do not know what happened or what I did wrong. If I may ask? what monster ID do you farm so that I don't get to that issue again?
    There's nothing wrong with the autobattler. It's working great. AdventureQuest has a daily gold and exp cap. Upon hitting that cap, you'll receive zero gold and exp till the server reset time which is at 12 am EST daily.

There is no way to bypass these caps at the moment.
    Last edited by lungidance; 01-15-2022 at 03:42 AM.

Thanks
    im lvl 150 i don't use it for xp i use it to farm ztokens so as for the number i just leave it at 0, bc 0=random fight. and what lungidance just said you might have hit the daily cap for xp and gold, so that's the game restricting you not the program.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thank you for the information! I did not know about the cap of the game at least you guys informed me. thank you again.

Thanks

Thanks
    Hello, for the AQ Trainer could you make it so that we can steal anything from the shop (armors, spells, pets, etc.) besides from the weapons and the face? Thanks!

Thanks

Question swf loaders

the adventure quest custom swf loader is working great if anyone know where i can download more weapon and armor swf files please let me know bc the trainer only comes with one file.

the dragonfable swf loader on the other hand either does not work properly or i downloaded bad files, i downloaded around 7 swf weapon files (NSOD,BOA,BLOD) the trainer recognizes the files and everything but when i try to equip them it doesn't, and just shows up at the top left hand corner of the screen

going to put 2 pictures below explaining what i mean.im sorry that they are in download form its stupid i can't just drag and place in the text.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Capture2.PNG  

Capture.PNG  

Thanks
    Hello, as of current updates to the shops the shoplifter doesn't work on any items at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadowBlade123 View Post
    Hello, as of current updates to the shops the shoplifter doesn't work on any items at all.
    That's because of the new change to the shop system.
    But at least with this new update it would now be possible to shoplift an entire set in the near future.
    The Cash Must Flow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hey man,

Stats Editor for Strength doesn't work, and neither does custom .swf files work on the new version. Can you Add me on IM. Love to continue helping you out.
    Tech
    Last edited by Poonce; 01-30-2022 at 01:48 AM. Reason: adding IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by minkagalindo View Post
    Hey man,

Stats Editor for Strength doesn't work, and neither does custom .swf files work on the new version. Can you Add me on IM. Love to continue helping you out.
    Tech
    Stats Editor works
    Custom SWF loader also works

@OP if possible, a cheat that allows us to increase % chance our weapon specials to activate
    example: +50% increase in chance of blade of awe "Power Word Die" to activate
    https://adventurequest.fandom.com/wiki/Powerword_Die

Face Steal (Shop Lift) Doesn't seem to be working, I select the face in Warlic's Shop for reference

For reference, I'm using the newest version of this cheat
    Last edited by SOON.; 02-04-2022 at 08:29 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast