Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Some Mistakes that you might have been doing while Using the Cheats

1st : You are killing a boss while in DZA (Disable Zombie Attack) Cheat.
    DZA makes all the Zombies stop moving when they hit a player, if you are killing a Boss while in Freeze you will likely get detected because the System can detect if a Boss is not moving and will attempt to refresh the whole game (The time when your character gets reset, Suddenly putting down the weapon or When your Health goes back to normal, Seems like the System Considers the current data as broken and will use the previous data instead.), normally after the reset the boss should be able to move again or to despawn it, but because you are using the cheat the System will then conclude that you are cheating. Usually a 24hour ban if the one the detects you is the System and a perma if its the Admins

2nd : For those wondering why when you are grinding, or killing, you notice that your exp just stop increasing, that is because you are not moving enough, the System has a counter feature for the AFK exp grinding hack with the Wasteland cheat and that is if the system detects that your character is not moving a certain distance whilst earning experience the system will then prevent the exp from coming to your character.

3rd : Using cheats then entering Multiplayer, is not really bannable by default unless a player reports you or if an Admin Notices you, either way its not advisable to enter Multiplayer Mode.

4th : I do not recommend giving out information about this cheat codes to other people (Especially to some stranger) because they might snitch you when they get caught by the Admins. I did this one time and I got perma ban on one of my account. Let them discover this page or atleast recommend them this page instead of DMing them the codes on their Social Media Accounts.

5th : Seems like the Admins has finally found a way to IP ban some Cheaters so I recommend using Incognito Browser to Privately open your accounts, that way you won't get caught easily, even if you did, your other accounts wont get caught up in the ban.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EuwDerp View Post
    1st : You are killing a boss while in DZA (Disable Zombie Attack) Cheat.
    DZA makes all the Zombies stop moving when they hit a player, if you are killing a Boss while in Freeze you will likely get detected because the System can detect if a Boss is not moving and will attempt to refresh the whole game (The time when your character gets reset, Suddenly putting down the weapon or When your Health goes back to normal, Seems like the System Considers the current data as broken and will use the previous data instead.), normally after the reset the boss should be able to move again or to despawn it, but because you are using the cheat the System will then conclude that you are cheating. Usually a 24hour ban if the one the detects you is the System and a perma if its the Admins

2nd : For those wondering why when you are grinding, or killing, you notice that your exp just stop increasing, that is because you are not moving enough, the System has a counter feature for the AFK exp grinding hack with the Wasteland cheat and that is if the system detects that your character is not moving a certain distance whilst earning experience the system will then prevent the exp from coming to your character.

3rd : Using cheats then entering Multiplayer, is not really bannable by default unless a player reports you or if an Admin Notices you, either way its not advisable to enter Multiplayer Mode.

4th : I do not recommend giving out information about this cheat codes to other people (Especially to some stranger) because they might snitch you when they get caught by the Admins. I did this one time and I got perma ban on one of my account. Let them discover this page or atleast recommend them this page instead of DMing them the codes on their Social Media Accounts.

5th : Seems like the Admins has finally found a way to IP ban some Cheaters so I recommend using Incognito Browser to Privately open your accounts, that way you won't get caught easily, even if you did, your other accounts wont get caught up in the ban.
    Nice! I have one question. I was banned in all my accounts twice. The last time I was banned, one of my accounts I only logged in it using Tor Web Browser and yet this account was banned along the others. I had been doing trades between accounts, so I think even if you obfuscate your IP address, there is another way Admins can ban you. What do you think about it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by dequim123 View Post
    Nice! I have one question. I was banned in all my accounts twice. The last time I was banned, one of my accounts I only logged in it using Tor Web Browser and yet this account was banned along the others. I had been doing trades between accounts, so I think even if you obfuscate your IP address, there is another way Admins can ban you. What do you think about it?
    Its really not about the type of browser you are using or IP address that you are getting caught cheating or getting IP banned because I'm pretty sure Tor Browser is not the first browser you have used in your device when logging in to Dead Frontier. And Another thing, Tor Browser is only capable of making your identity as a "PERSON" anonymous, but the account you logged in or should I say "YOUR DEAD FRONTIER ACCOUNT" is not part of the Anonymousity Tor Browser offers, to be exact, wherever you log-in, your account data will still be visible to the Admins no matter what. using private browsers just reduce the risk of you getting IP banned. Though I'm sure you really have logged in first using Regular Chrome Browser and saved your accounts in your google account which is a thing you should consider clearing right now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EuwDerp View Post
    Its really not about the type of browser you are using or IP address that you are getting caught cheating or getting IP banned because I'm pretty sure Tor Browser is not the first browser you have used in your device when logging in to Dead Frontier. And Another thing, Tor Browser is only capable of making your identity as a "PERSON" anonymous, but the account you logged in or should I say "YOUR DEAD FRONTIER ACCOUNT" is not part of the Anonymousity Tor Browser offers, to be exact, wherever you log-in, your account data will still be visible to the Admins no matter what. using private browsers just reduce the risk of you getting IP banned. Though I'm sure you really have logged in first using Regular Chrome Browser and saved your accounts in your google account which is a thing you should consider clearing right now.
    I had created the account using Tor Browser, and still it was banned altogether with the others accounts. But something I did that could have trigged the ban: I used the same email address in all my accounts. Nevertheless, the first time I was banned massively, all my accounts had differents email addresses.