Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Struggling to learn

Hello every1, i recently became interested in developing game hax (cheats), but i have no skills when it comes to programming, i'm trying to learn but it's difficult since pretty much every tutorial counts on that you know the basics, which i don't. Any tips? Or perhaps someone who'd be willing to mentor me?

ps: i'm new to this forum too so if i misposted this pls don't flame me

//edit: ik this is c sharp forum, but i want to learn both and i didn't really state that in here, i'm sorry
    Last edited by Dumbian; 12-31-2021 at 04:33 AM.

Thanks
    I don't see the problem here, to be honest. You got to learn some programming, and you will find myriad tutorials out there on every platform teaching from scratch!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    In the digital market there are soo many platform who give the best learning learning skills to their users or learners.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    First of all i would recommend you to learn basics of programming.
    Data types, input-output, conditions, loops, OOP basics, etc.
    you need some practice as well. As much as you can.

and only after that i would recommend you to learn something you are asking about

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I personally could lead you into the direction of unity games to start learning to program in C#. If you are interested in doing some specific hack skills and stuff i found this very useful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Just starting to code would pretty much teach you the fundamentals of the language you want to proceed in. God, start with a hello world program if you never touched C#. And proceed to do more complex things or solve riddles other programmers gave you. Being able to code conditions, loops, functions, etc. is all you need to start the game hacking journey. From there on I just started doing little programs for games that I played at the moment with libraries that are out there for everyone to grab. You are the one making use of them by coding logic that uses them. All of that, mostly for games that have no anti-cheat. Since you can't bypass those yourself yet.

Once you have the iron will to learn things, you can read up on things on game hacking forums for that. To start reversing games more in-depth with programs like Ghidra or IDA Pro. To start wisely hooking functions. To get Offsets without something like Cheat Engine. And to start bypassing little anti-cheat systems - which all they do is check for patched memory, attached debuggers, cheat engine process, and so on (feel free to pick a game that does that and that isn't hard to come by (-> getting unbanned or preferably doesn't punish you at all).

#LOGS
    12-02-2020 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto got gifted the Premium Membership from [MPGH]Azuki - sponsored by [MPGH]Flengo.
    27-11-2019 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto captured the GFX Team Base together with [MPGH]Howl & [MPGH]Poonce.
    08-14-2017 ⌨ defaulto joined the game.