1. Launch the hex editor.
2. In the hex editor: File -> Open -> go to the following path ...steamapps\common\Dead by Daylight\DeadByDaylight\Content\Paks
3. Choose the following file: pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor
4. In the hex editor press the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + F
, the search window will open.
5. In the "Text-string
" tab in the "Search for
" field, enter the word: Bond
. Also, in the "Search direction
" panel, select the "All
" checkbox and press OK button.
6. After finding this string line, scroll down a bit and find the following string line: GameplayModifierType.RevealAllSurvivorsInRange
7. Highlight the following string line: RevealAllSurvivorsInRange
As you can see, in hexadecimal
(the panel on the left), this string line starts at byte 52
and ends at byte 65
8. Place the cursor on byte 52
and overwrite all values with zeros
, up to 65 byte
. It should look like the screenshot:
9. In the "Decoded text
" panel (the panel on the right), place the cursor on the red dot
, that is, after the following letters: "difierType.
"(so that byte 00
is highlighted on the left, after byte 2E) as in the screenshot:
10. Now copy the following text line RevealKillerInRange
and mouse right click on the place where you had the cursor positioned in the hex editor and select "Paste write
You should have something like this:
Now in the hex editor: File -> Save. When saving, a window will pop up about creating a backup copy of the file, you can undo this action.