Thanks

information about the hwid ban but not only

Here I am, after 1 month that I was banned by this easy-bypass game [error 3 and not network connection] I wanted to see if there was a way to be able to play it again: here is what I did:

as skidrow-reloaded have managed to bypass the game and fix it to be able to play legitimately on epic game store with online-fix and with all dlc killer and survivor . (Check they can play endlessly) and I thought it was time to test it again.

here's what I did :

-reformat entirely the computer with a new operating system from windows enterprise hacked to windows 10 pro hacked and enable hwid.
    -change my e-mail address, redo an account at epic store with in parallel a spoofer activate and a different ip address VPN.
    -as I just said activate a spoofer that makes :

• change my diskdrive serial number by other digits
    • change the bios number
    • change the hwid number
    • erase serialnumber baseboard
    • change and clear some memorychip serialnumber lines
    • erases the physical address of all network cards

At this moment I tell myself that I am good, using a spoofer and a vpn to access the game, and well overpise! I can connect without problem but my vpn makes me eject game transfers.

so I try other Ips and it's the same problem, I have to disconnect my vpn to be able to play it. and after playing 4 x , and then again to error 3 easy-anticheat , and no network connection.

so for my conclusion they do not only ban you with the serial number of your computer hardware, they also ban you with the ip address. So do not break your ass to look for anything because the only possibility is to change internet provider because it is impossible to reconnect at home and the vpn every time will eject you from game transfers.

what disgusts me is that they did nothing during the year 2017 to 2020, you could report everything you wanted, they had nothing to do he did nothing at all, and we players who played legitimately we tasted, then in 2021 they decided to do some things when most players in turn also decided to use hacks because they were tired of losing points of rank very easily.

good since I have the possibility to play 3-4 times per epic account with the bypassed game of skidrow, I will take the opportunity to let go and have fun like a crazy anyway I am banned for life so I do not risk anything anymore.

I put a photo as proof for the spoofer, I still hid a little half, out of respect for the one who created it.

https://ibb.co/5j9F3cF

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liviasame For This Useful Post:

Mad Spoilsport (01-05-2022),zainds (01-07-2022)

Thanks
    someone had posted a bypass a while back.. or a work around IDK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Intertesting you im also HWID banned, but i fine to play on other PC from the same IP. Just cant play from my main pc. Also what spoofer do you use i need one lul. have you tried a different VPN?
    Last edited by Aiyanar; 01-08-2022 at 06:34 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aiyanar For This Useful Post:

Liviasame (01-09-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiyanar View Post
    Intertesting you im also HWID banned, but i fine to play on other PC from the same IP. Just cant play from my main pc. Also what spoofer do you use i need one lul. have you tried a different VPN?
    very interesting since when do you play with another computer with the same IP address? Have you changed your account?

yes, I did the same thing again, but this time with another vpn: avira vpn pro.((works to play with this vpn))
    I was able to play 4-5 games of play before I was banned.
    I think the eac detects spoofers and vpNs.

to answer your question
    it's a free spoofer that I found on the net but I can not tell you if it contains malware and virus, be careful.
    https://www.astrocommunity.xyz/forum/...hwid-spoofer-/

I found a very interesting article about eac's information collection
    https://guidedhacking.com/threads/ho...i-cheat.15956/

The only way to replay Dead by daylight in Hwid ban:
    1.go apologize and promise never to do it again. (percentage of chance 3%)
    2.find an eac bypass so that it cannot collect your hardware data when starting the game so a bypass ssl + eac hacked (but will be patched very quickly in 2-3 days)
    3.completely change computer hardware +maybe ask your supplier to change the ip . ( they can detect up to your printer, your usb keys , serial software of windows, account in internet... they all know about with the eac software).

to finish on a funny note I found a video of a guy who managed to play with a banned account with bypass sll + eac hacked and fiddler.

Everything is said good luck to those who have a hwid ban.
    Last edited by Liviasame; 01-09-2022 at 01:05 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liviasame View Post
    very interesting since when do you play with another computer with the same IP address? Have you changed your account?

yes, I did the same thing again, but this time with another vpn: avira vpn pro.((works to play with this vpn))
    I was able to play 4-5 games of play before I was banned.
    I think the eac detects spoofers and vpNs.

to answer your question
    it's a free spoofer that I found on the net but I can not tell you if it contains malware and virus, be careful.
    https://www.astrocommunity.xyz/forum/...hwid-spoofer-/

I found a very interesting article about eac's information collection
    https://guidedhacking.com/threads/ho...i-cheat.15956/

The only way to replay Dead by daylight in Hwid ban:
    1.go apologize and promise never to do it again. (percentage of chance 3%)
    2.find an eac bypass so that it cannot collect your hardware data when starting the game so a bypass ssl + eac hacked (but will be patched very quickly in 2-3 days)
    3.completely change computer hardware +maybe ask your supplier to change the ip . ( they can detect up to your printer, your usb keys , serial software of windows, account in internet... they all know about with the eac software).

to finish on a funny note I found a video of a guy who managed to play with a banned account with bypass sll + eac hacked and fiddler.

Everything is said good luck to those who have a hwid ban.

I don't think it goes so far as to ban printers and other devices, and it doesn't ban ip either. I got banned from hwid and searched for a long time to get around the ban, so I took an old laptop, installed Steam and created another account, and it's been 2 months without a ban. I did not change the ip, I did not change the usb headset, I still use the same usb key and the same printer and no ban. I think it bans the material we cheat with.
    Last edited by bun-tari; 01-09-2022 at 03:42 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bun-tari For This Useful Post:

Liviasame (01-09-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bun-tari View Post
    I don't think it goes so far as to ban printers and other devices, and it doesn't ban ip either. I got banned from hwid and searched for a long time to get around the ban, so I took an old laptop, installed Steam and created another account, and it's been 2 months without a ban. I did not change the ip, I did not change the usb headset, I still use the same usb key and the same printer and no ban. I think it bans the material we cheat with.
    thank you for the information, your testimony is good to know.
    Presumably you must be right another computer and another account should be able to do the trick.

Thanks

I was able to remove the ban on the hardware

I changed the MAC address of the network card and the serial numbers of the disks and now I play all day without blocking

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KRESTOVSKIY View Post
    I changed the MAC address of the network card and the serial numbers of the disks and now I play all day without blocking

In my opinion you were not ban hwid you were simply banned because I tried with this method a few weeks ago with this video and it did not work or maybe you were lucky.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    you gotta buy the milky bypass or find a private one. I was HWID banned a few months ago and I am still able to play with MilkyWay or other ESPs like normal again.

Thanks
    You dont have a dynamic IP? Just restart your router and you will have a new IP. At least that works for me