Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SendHelpPlease View Post
    The other users that commented are falsifying information. They are users of the service that used this Cheat Table, or "staff" which go around selling this. They're purposely commenting to deter people from evaluating the scripts themselves. You can see them doing this on other forums that also have this on them. I just moved the scripts that were leaked to here.

What these guys don't understand:
    NGS = Breakpoint -> Stacktrace -> You have everything you need to bypass NGS very easily.

Scripts that are outdated, you have everything that's required to update them within the script itself.

What they don't know, majority of what bans in Samurai's CT are some of the easiest fixes possible. He's just retarded. They're honestly brain dead since they don't understand the limitations of GMS, which you can see from his previously released CT which stole multiple scripts from a Taiwanese forum and he labeled as his. He's no better than the person who originally leaked this CT on another forum.

------

Uploaded a previous CT he sold to users to prove it.

Take the Mob Vac and search the script on Google to end up on the Forums with the other scripts.

I can release many others other than just these that have scripts that you can copy/paste and end up on the same forums. He takes them and reworks them slightly and then calls them his own, lol.

Information released like this instead of being sold for $200+ is what the world needs. Enjoy.

OP is crediable. Tested the CT table originally posted and it works no issues. If you inject the Bypasses correctly using CE itll work just fine

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by faiz1120 View Post
    OP is crediable. Tested the CT table originally posted and it works no issues. If you inject the Bypasses correctly using CE itll work just fine
    I tested it using Adele FMA and kept getting kicked from NGS due to suspicious behaviour. Usually happens after 30mins-1hr. Eventually got Perm banned. How are you injecting the bypasses?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ohbobbyoh View Post
    I tested it using Adele FMA and kept getting kicked from NGS due to suspicious behaviour. Usually happens after 30mins-1hr. Eventually got Perm banned. How are you injecting the bypasses?
    seems like when you crash the game BC seems to hang. I have to log windows out and back in.

I use the steam launcher.
    wait for white screen, attach to bc aes and enable, then get to character select, attach to maplestory.exe and enable step 2 but when the dialogs come up i click yes to keep current table and no to disable the bc bypass, so it stays on

i will say depending on what im doing in game yea i will get the occasional crash with ngs kicking me. it might just server latency issues, but no bans so meh. if it crashes i log windows out and back in to killl bc.aes because it tends to hang and not full exit after the first crash.

i do have to be pretty quick since the game loads fairly quickly for me. im sure you can write a script to auto attach to blackciper.aes with a delay

the FMA for blaze wizard is kinda weird. youll attack but not do damage. so im working that out
    d/cs on beast tamer bear attack thing as well, only works with BEAR MODE : Majestic Trumpet
    Last edited by faiz1120; 6 Days Ago at 04:10 PM. Reason: added more info

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by faiz1120 View Post
    seems like when you crash the game BC seems to hang. I have to log windows out and back in.

I use the steam launcher.
    wait for white screen, attach to bc aes and enable, then get to character select, attach to maplestory.exe and enable step 2 but when the dialogs come up i click yes to keep current table and no to disable the bc bypass, so it stays on

i will say depending on what im doing in game yea i will get the occasional crash with ngs kicking me. it might just server latency issues, but no bans so meh. if it crashes i log windows out and back in to killl bc.aes because it tends to hang and not full exit after the first crash.

i do have to be pretty quick since the game loads fairly quickly for me. im sure you can write a script to auto attach to blackciper.aes with a delay

the FMA for blaze wizard is kinda weird. youll attack but not do damage. so im working that out
    d/cs on beast tamer bear attack thing as well, only works with BEAR MODE : Majestic Trumpet

Hmm, yeah, I was doing the same thing. Pretty sure pet vac banned me, I kept toggling it lol.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ohbobbyoh View Post
    Hmm, yeah, I was doing the same thing. Pretty sure pet vac banned me, I kept toggling it lol.
    Try prolong the delay for pet vac.
    Try with your disposable account.

Thanks
    Pet delay does not seem to work for me, upon ticking pet stays still. Is there something i am missing?

Thanks
    Scripts need to be updated

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12