Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Thanks A Lot Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Shape_Snatch View Post
    I looked at the code and found the fix for this. You have to essentially copy the original skills exactly once. You can do this by adding the following function to the top of the script:

copy_Original_Skills_Once = function()
    {
    _root.character.current_Skill_Cost = _root.battle.attacker.ptrMC.actions[14].intMana;
    _root.character.current_Skill_name = _root.battle.attacker.ptrMC.actions[14].strName;
    if(_root.character.prev_Skill_name == null)
    {
    _root.character.prev_Skill_name = _root.character.current_Skill_name;
    }
    if(_root.character.prev_Skill_name != _root.character.current_Skill_name)
    {
    _root.character.prev_Skill_Cost = _root.character.current_Skill_Cost;
    _root.character.prev_Skill_name = _root.character.current_Skill_name;
    }
    if(_root.character.prev_Skill_Cost == null)
    {
    _root.character.prev_Skill_Cost = _root.character.current_Skill_Cost;
    }
    if(_root.character.prev_Skill_Cost == _root.character.current_Skill_Cost)
    {
    _root.character.Original_Skill_0 = _root.battle.attacker.ptrMC.actions[0].strScript;
    _root.character.Original_Skill_1 = _root.battle.attacker.ptrMC.actions[1].strScript;
    _root.character.Original_Skill_2 = _root.battle.attacker.ptrMC.actions[2].strScript;
    _root.character.Original_Skill_3 = _root.battle.attacker.ptrMC.actions[3].strScript;
    _root.character.Original_Skill_4 = _root.battle.attacker.ptrMC.actions[4].strScript;
    _root.character.Original_Skill_5 = _root.battle.attacker.ptrMC.actions[5].strScript;
    _root.character.Original_Skill_6 = _root.battle.attacker.ptrMC.actions[6].strScript;
    _root.character.Original_Skill_7 = _root.battle.attacker.ptrMC.actions[7].strScript;
    _root.character.Original_Skill_8 = _root.battle.attacker.ptrMC.actions[8].strScript;
    _root.character.Original_Skill_9 = _root.battle.attacker.ptrMC.actions[9].strScript;
    _root.character.Original_Skill_10 = _root.battle.attacker.ptrMC.actions[10].strScript;
    _root.character.Original_Skill_11 = _root.battle.attacker.ptrMC.actions[11].strScript;
    _root.character.Original_Skill_12 = _root.battle.attacker.ptrMC.actions[12].strScript;
    _root.character.Original_Skill_13 = _root.battle.attacker.ptrMC.actions[13].strScript;
    _root.character.Original_Skill_14 = _root.battle.attacker.ptrMC.actions[14].strScript;
    _root.battle.attacker.ptrMC.actions[14].intMana += 1;
    }
    };

-----------------------------------------
    You have to then replace, any occurence of OrigSkillX (where X is a number from 0 to 14), with the following:

copy_Original_Skills_Once();
    OrigSkillX = _root.character.Original_Skill_X;

-----------------------------------------

The only disadvantage of this method is that it increments the mana cost of the 14th skill by one, but that's not too much of a problem. For now this fixes the problem of the trainer crashing every time you add a new effect to a skill that previously had an effect added to it. I've attached the fixed file in this post.

EDIT: Updated the trainer so that 'Activate Weapon Special' script works properly

This is absolutely insightful. I never thought this was possible just by changing the mana cost. But why the 14th skill? Does it have to do with the arrangement of the code lines in the last if statement? Or is it completely arbitrary? Also, I don''t see any declaration for the variable _root.character.prev_Skill_name and _root.character.prev_Skill_Cost before they were used on the if statements, so I assume this is only acceptable in AS2.

Here's how I understand it:

The last if statement only works when no effects are added yet, because _root.character.current_Skill_Cost is incremented after the first effect. The function copy_Original_Skills_Once() then assigns all default skills to _root.character.Original_Skill_X. When the second effect is added, OrigSkillX no longer uses _root.battle.attacker.ptrMC.actions[X].strScript but rather _root.character.Original_Skill_X which makes all the difference. I literally forgot that the former is modified after the first effect unlike the latter.
    That aside, I really appreciate your time fixing my code. Let me know if I misunderstood anything. Wish you all the best!

Thanks
    This is absolutely insightful. I never thought this was possible just by changing the mana cost. But why the 14th skill? Does it have to do with the arrangement of the code lines in the last if statement? Or is it completely arbitrary? Also, I don''t see any declaration for the variable _root.character.prev_Skill_name and _root.character.prev_Skill_Cost before they were used on the if statements, so I assume this is only acceptable in AS2.
    Yeah the choice of using the 14th skill was completely arbitrary, you can change it to any other skill. In AS2 (and maybe some other languages), when a variable is called before it is declared, it has the value of 'null'.

The last if statement only works when no effects are added yet, because _root.character.current_Skill_Cost is incremented after the first effect. The function copy_Original_Skills_Once() then assigns all default skills to _root.character.Original_Skill_X. When the second effect is added, OrigSkillX no longer uses _root.battle.attacker.ptrMC.actions[X].strScript but rather _root.character.Original_Skill_X which makes all the difference. I literally forgot that the former is modified after the first effect unlike the latter.
    Yeah, this is how it pretty much works. I had a similar problem with this before when creating my revamped classes SWF, so that's how I knew how to deal with this problem. Good to see the DF cheating community seeing a bit of a revival.

Thanks

Question

any updates on your version of trainer?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hmm... Dragonfable S now opens up a black screen when starting. The thing is that everything is clickable, even the things in the game, but it is impossible to see anything because of the black screen.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicskunk View Post
    Hmm... Dragonfable S now opens up a black screen when starting. The thing is that everything is clickable, even the things in the game, but it is impossible to see anything because of the black screen.
    i have exactly same issue like yours

my screen is black but i still can enter my username and password and also i can login, but i cannot see beacause the screen are black

I Said Do Not Open !!!

my english speaking is bad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12