Thanks

Exclamation Warning TO mpgh USERs

Ok so here it is no bull shit no joking and yes i did fix my comp cause im that good any way on with this thread. as alot of you know we have leachers,leakers,k2spys and etc, Our public hacks are getting detected faster and faster due to these factors now i know we have alot of assholes on here but most of the assholes on here are not the enemy here they may talk there shit but they dont leach or leak! We have moved on to hiding our hacks with so many posts but this isnt working and passwords dont work due to the fact that the pass gets tossed around or the prog just gets rezipped so with that said i want to make a suggestion to the programmers and uploaders of hacks!! Please take what i say into consideration as this issue is getting bigger and bigger. When i made hacks and yes i did and i posted them on here but thats not the issue i got tired of my progs being leached and leaked. I made my progs for MPGH users and T6s back in the day not gzp or any other shity site, so what i did was download a program called a binder this program binds your hack with other files and also has the ability to delete the file so that the .exe cannot be found nor can it be stoped from being deleted. This method insures that the hack gets used one time and one time only you can also includ a pass on the .exe but witht that said antivirus picks this trick up as a virus and deletes it so there for is scares off out pussey ass leakers and leachers thus weeding our alot of our problem 2 even if they get the nerve to open it it will delete itself after one use so that they cant reupload the prog oh and i forgot to mention that once they clsoe the hack thats it, its a one time use deal. my hacks stopped geting leached but i got alot of falming and for a good reason and not due to my binder i was using i contracted a vicios worm called win32 parite b wich duplecates and attatches its self to all .exe files so if your going to use this method witch i think you should make sure you have no contagious viruses If you want more info on how to do this trick post here and ill help and hopefully we can stop our hacks from getting detected so fast

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Use paragraphs next time, im not going to bother to read this shit
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    +2 that, i did however read post count part.. i'm not a leecher or a k2 spy roflmao

Thanks
    im not here to use correct gramer or typing form if u can read the shit thats all that matters and Public users of hacks will want to read this!!! So fucking read it or our hacks are gona get detected faster and its not gona stop

Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by llvengancell View Post
    im not here to use correct gramer or typing form if u can read the shit thats all that matters and Public users of hacks will want to read this!!! So fucking read it or our hacks are gona get detected faster and its not gona stop
    a-fucking-men.... amen.....
    [IMG]https://i236.photobucke*****m/albums/ff173/NeedHacksBad/RedDohif.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i78.photobucke*****m/albums/j90/ace76543/needhacksbad.png[/IMG]
    ------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

I AM MINION OF TOM

Thanks
    hacks get detected as soon as they come out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    hmm this sounds like a good idea 2 me. i would love 2 see it but then there would be more problem people would have keyloggers hiddin within the other virus so we would get f'ed over and other viruses so that ks spys make a fake hack say that the virus is that program and then we screwed

[img]https://i125.photobucke*****m/albums/p41/ace2high/warrockbw01.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Use paragraphs next time, im not going to bother to read this shit
    lol thankyou

Thanks
    you still scan the prog the only virus u should find in it if you use a bidner is bindertoo. something and hotkeys thats it any thing elese and well its not safe to open

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Okay well, if you're like me, and you are way too lazy to read the 1st post,

here is a small translation and summary of it:

"My computer broke but i fixed it. That's how much i own. Anyways, hacks and trainers are getting faster and faster by the day because of leechers, k2spies, and idiots. I say we hide our hacks with post requirements.

I used a program called "binders" this program binds your hack with other files and also has the ability to delete the file so that the .exe cannot be found nor can it be stoped from being deleted.

This method insures that the hack gets used one time and one time only you can also includ a pass on the .exe but witht that said antivirus picks this trick up as a virus and deletes it so there for is scares off out pussey ass leakers and leachers thus weeding our alot of our problem 2 even if they get the nerve to open it it will delete itself after one use so that they cant reupload the prog oh and i forgot to mention that once they clsoe the hack thats it, its a one time use deal."

And, in conclusion,

play it safe! use protection!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Huh, I posted a solution right Here but either none gave a shit, or its just a stupid idea.

Thanks
    while you idea is good its too much troubble unless some one can set it up a diffrent way but at any rate somethign need to be done or its just gona get worse till hacks are made and within hours there detected and patched!!

Thanks
    frekin k2 and pb i wish they could all die FREKIN GAYS