Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Could you do one for laf? https://laf.world/
    Last edited by Runningho22; 07-24-2022 at 01:12 PM.

Thanks

Private server Bot

Hi,

Can you please make bot for Venture worlds v3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    https://etherealaq.online/game
    Create one for this server. THANKS!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Ethereal

Can you please make one for ethereal?

Thanks

v@lyria PS

Yo is it possible for the private server named v@lyria? (the "@" is translated to "a").

Here is the link : https://valyria.fun/game

Thanks

Tutorial ?

Brilliant ! while i tried to tweak Grimoire Source Code i got from ****** recently but it seems i cant find the thing to changes so it will load to the certain PS server would be appreciate a tutorial to make one sir

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by deadrawegg View Post
    Brilliant ! while i tried to tweak Grimoire Source Code i got from ****** recently but it seems i cant find the thing to changes so it will load to the certain PS server would be appreciate a tutorial to make one sir

Posted on Mobile: I will get to it shortly, although, the methods are pretty much the same as AQW for most part.
    Contributor: March 14'th, Minionforce: March 15'th, Minion Plus: May 30'th, 2023, Former Staff: #

Coding Hobbyist | - Current Activity | BattleOn | RotMG |

Want to make my life better? <3 BTC: 3JoQRjwK28DVGTzL4mYkpjHRBeoFwNFVe7

Thanks

tutorial

Yeah, i also would like to get a short tutorial about editing grimoire for other ps

Thanks

AS worlds

Thanks
    Hi! Hope this message finds you well IfOnlyYouKnew,

Sorry for asking for a topic you that you're probably not really focused on, but I just wanted to ask if the Revenant Redaq (or any loader for redaq for that matter) still works? I only ever get to Infinity% with a gray screen whenever I open it.

Also, if the answer to this question is obvious/well known, I apologize, I only recently came back to AQ because of curiosity and have mostly forgotten a lot of things when it comes to loaders, and aqw as a whole.

Thank you.

-Saint

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by saintwave View Post

Sorry for asking for a topic you that you're probably not really focused on, but I just wanted to ask if the Revenant Redaq (or any loader for redaq for that matter) still works? I only ever get to Infinity% with a gray screen whenever I open it.

Also, if the answer to this question is obvious/well known, I apologize, I only recently came back to AQ because of curiosity and have mostly forgotten a lot of things when it comes to loaders, and aqw as a whole.

Thank you.

-Saint
    I may be wrong, but I believe I had released a grimoire one at some point that should still be working, it maybe in RE or some comment of this post, if not let me know and we’ll see if I can toss something together for you. Thanks for remaining with MPGH!

for those with brand new accounts I won’t take your request until you have been active at least 3 months, even then I really don’t do private servers anymore, so don’t take it personally if I ignore your comment, as I believe I’ve stated such before.
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 03-17-2023 at 04:01 PM.
    Contributor: March 14'th, Minionforce: March 15'th, Minion Plus: May 30'th, 2023, Former Staff: #

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
    I may be wrong, but I believe I had released a grimoire one at some point that should still be working, it maybe in RE or some comment of this post, if not let me know and we’ll see if I can toss something together for you. Thanks for remaining with MPGH!

for those with brand new accounts I won’t take your request until you have been active at least 3 months, even then I really don’t do private servers anymore, so don’t take it personally if I ignore your comment, as I believe I’ve stated such before.
    Hi again,

Really appreciate the very quick reply, yeah the Grimoire RE one for Redaq is on the 1st post, I had it before but redownloaded it now just in case, and after running it was just a black screen. I might be doing something wrong on my end but as far as I remember it should at least load into the game. (though I might and probably be wrong haha).

Again, really appreciate this, regardless if you toss something together or not, just replying to inquiries on something you don't really focus on anymore is quite awesome of you.

-Saint

EDIT: Well I'll be leaving for a while, but thank you in advance just in case!
    Last edited by saintwave; 03-17-2023 at 04:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hi again,

Really appreciate the very quick reply, yeah the Grimoire RE one for Redaq is on the 1st post, I had it before but redownloaded it now just in case, and after running it was just a black screen. I might be doing something wrong on my end but as far as I remember it should at least load into the game. (though I might and probably be wrong haha).

Again, really appreciate this, regardless if you toss something together or not, just replying to inquiries on something you don't really focus on anymore is quite awesome of you.

-Saint

EDIT: Well I'll be leaving for a while, but thank you in advance just in case!
    No problem at all! I'll look into getting you hooked up here shortly, appreciate the quick response back and clarity on what you are looking for. I'll sift through some files and see what I can build fresh, Revenant is the easiest to fix up, I'll get one of them working again here soon, so long as redaq didn't pull some BS I don't feel like working around, give me three weeks and a copy will be here on MPGH. I'll just starting listing out my projects, probably a good idea anyhow, with the cluttered mess I have :/ then I can take a swing at them without forgetting.
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 03-17-2023 at 06:51 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
    No problem at all! I'll look into getting you hooked up here shortly, appreciate the quick response back and clarity on what you are looking for. I'll sift through some files and see what I can build fresh, Revenant is the easiest to fix up, I'll get one of them working again here soon, so long as redaq didn't pull some BS I don't feel like working around, give me three weeks and a copy will be here on MPGH. I'll just starting listing out my projects, probably a good idea anyhow, with the cluttered mess I have :/ then I can take a swing at them without forgetting.
    Hopefully it doesn't take too much of your time. Sorry had to leave earlier to sleep, timezone difference I guess. Couldn't thank you enough.

-Saint

Thanks

Thank you.

-Saint
    Hello good day, any news on this? I am trying to load shops using wpe pro packet record but I always dc when I send, so I'm trying to find a working one. Thanks a lot!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast