Thanks

Zenith Ban Evasion?

I got perma banned from Zenith a while back and was trying to find out how to get back on. I've tried changing my IP, Mac Address, HWID, and Volume ID but am still unable to log on. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'm not sure if Zenith checks if you're using a Virtual Machine, but I would always advise people playing private servers to use a virtual machine (since there are have been controversy of data collection from private servers). Anyway, to answer your question:

I would recommend running a VPN and a Virtual Machine. This is how I test my cheats (and play Maplestory private servers on my free time). I'm not really sure what else they could be checking to be honest. I'm assuming that you changed everything correctly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kaoticlul View Post
    I got perma banned from Zenith a while back and was trying to find out how to get back on. I've tried changing my IP, Mac Address, HWID, and Volume ID but am still unable to log on. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Sorry for double posting, but I think it may be possible that Zenith is reading the USB ID's? If you can think of all the hardwares that you have, they are probably trying to find one match (GPU?, CPU?, Bluetooth?). These are all possibilities. I mean the worse case (although I doubt they are smart enough to do) is that they are stealing your personal files and verifying that it is you because of that one personal file.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by killingspree888 View Post
    I'm not sure if Zenith checks if you're using a Virtual Machine, but I would always advise people playing private servers to use a virtual machine (since there are have been controversy of data collection from private servers). Anyway, to answer your question:

I would recommend running a VPN and a Virtual Machine. This is how I test my cheats (and play Maplestory private servers on my free time). I'm not really sure what else they could be checking to be honest. I'm assuming that you changed everything correctly.
    I tried using a VM and VPN but wasn't able to get Zenith to launch successfully. I've played other private servers using VMs though so I don't know why I couldn't get Zenith to launch.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kaoticlul For This Useful Post:

killingspree888 (04-29-2022)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kaoticlul View Post
    I tried using a VM and VPN but wasn't able to get Zenith to launch successfully. I've played other private servers using VMs though so I don't know why I couldn't get Zenith to launch.
    Sorry to hear that. I guess Zenith is using some kind of checker for Virtual Machines. If you can still run a virtual machine, there are a lot of online ****** scripts that allow you to hide information that let the client know that you're using a virtual machine.

My second option (if you like to reverse engineer) is to look for some kind of StringCompareW or maybe StringCompareA? and then make it so the function returns a different value (I think it returns 0). However, my reverse engineering skills are lacking and I may be saying something stupid. This is what I did when I played MapleRoyals, but I'm not sure if it stopped it from detecting Cheat Engine.

Edit: Maybe it's the virtual machine that you're using? I think I had trouble running a private server on VirtualBox a long time ago, so I switched to VMWare Workstation and it worked great. You don't have to buy VMWare Workstation Pro. You can google VMWare Workstation Pro Key ****** and someone should have had it posted. All it takes is a copy+paste.
    Last edited by killingspree888; 04-29-2022 at 05:07 PM.