Thanks

Exclamation Rust Banned - Looking for help

Recently I got banned from rust (yes I know im an idiot), I tried to cheat on a second account which resulted in my main getting banned. I wanna fully reset and become unbanned and I was looking at ways to do this, I pretty much want it to be completely full proof and reset my 'online profile' in a way (im also banned on a couple other games which this will hopefully help with).

What I was thinking is I 1, get a new pc, 2 get a whole new router since my current IP isn't dynamic and then finally create new alias's along with a new steam (re buy rust or get from g2g) and create a new ******* so hopefully I can't be traced back to my banned self. Is this a good Idea, and im willing to spend the money, i've been looking at getting a new PC anyways. Also is there anything else I need to replace I.e. monitors, different accounts etc...

Lastly, it may be a minor set back but my brother also games on his pc using the same internet, will this become an issue? (im manual banned on 1 rust server by server owner) he has the game however doesn't play it. Im hoping someone can please help, it will be much appreciated. Also im new to the community and don't know my way very well around the forums so if theres an easier way to contact me like through ******* or another platform feel free to let me know. for now I'll try get to grips with the forums. Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    One guy got banned and he got a new PC, they somehow banned him after some time for ban evading. So, not sure. Maybe change your PC completely, and your IP (try diff ISP) also do not use the same PC name for your new PC. Do not log into your old Steam account at all. I can help you with a new account tho if you are interested.

DISCORD NITRO, SERVER BOOSTS, DECORATIONS
    XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE, TIDAL, TINDER, SPOTIFY, YOUTUBE
    ADOBE CREATIVE ALL APPS, PEACOCK TV, HBO, PARAMOUNT