Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

How does account boosting even work?

Please bear with me if this is the wrong place; I am new to using forums - the rules said no discussing selling hacks but this is about how people selling account boosting services in the Marketplace section do what they do.

I've gone through and done my own EGS account using market files and profile injection etc from the tutorials, but I'm left wondering how people do the same thing as a service for others. It seems to be implied to be a customer-hands-off process, just pay and receive, but I've never bought one so I don't actually know.

I'm broke and disabled so ideally I'd be interested to make a buck or two, sure, but it's not like I intend to be serious competition to any of the big names, but even more than that, it almost feels like the knowledge is being almost gate-kept? Like I would have expected to maybe see a tutorial on doing it for other accounts as well. Besides, it's obvious that people will pay for the convenience of the service when the tutorials to do it for free themselves are right there.

If anyone is willing to explain how this works, I would be very appreciative!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zoi69 View Post
    Please bear with me if this is the wrong place; I am new to using forums - the rules said no discussing selling hacks but this is about how people selling account boosting services in the Marketplace section do what they do.

I've gone through and done my own EGS account using market files and profile injection etc from the tutorials, but I'm left wondering how people do the same thing as a service for others. It seems to be implied to be a customer-hands-off process, just pay and receive, but I've never bought one so I don't actually know.

I'm broke and disabled so ideally I'd be interested to make a buck or two, sure, but it's not like I intend to be serious competition to any of the big names, but even more than that, it almost feels like the knowledge is being almost gate-kept? Like I would have expected to maybe see a tutorial on doing it for other accounts as well. Besides, it's obvious that people will pay for the convenience of the service when the tutorials to do it for free themselves are right there.

If anyone is willing to explain how this works, I would be very appreciative!
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1551408

This only works with EGS accounts unless you have a SSL bypass for Steam then it will work for that.