Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    SH0N3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Gender
    female
    Location
    shoneshop01@gmail.com
    Posts
    3,545
    Reputation
    656
    Thanks
    1,982
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Cool netflix is losing subscribers?

    another price rising coming soon?
    https://www.bbc.com/news/business-61153252
    Netflix (UHD & HD)
    Spotify Premium Upgrade (Your Account), HBO MAX‏, ‏‎‏‏‎Disney+, Paramount+, Crunchyroll, PornHUB, Grammarly
    AND MORE UP TO 3 YEARS WARRANTY.
    VISIT MY STORE : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1374882

    Years of experience in marketplace, don't waste your money on people with low reputation who might be potential scammers.

    Thousands of fullfilled orders and happy customers

    Up to 3 Years Warranty upon your purchase to receive replacements free of charge.

    Instant Delivery Right After Payment Is Procesed - No Waiting.

    If you take two ore more accounts for 1 Year or Bigger Warranty I'm ready to give a discount!

  2. #2
    Charion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /index.php/
    Posts
    10,546
    Reputation
    1933
    Thanks
    1,598
    My Mood
    Cold
    Its more to do with password sharing thing that Netflix is cracking down on.
    Reputation power: 53
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

    | [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |


    Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

    Breezeyou2 (04-21-2022),killingspree888 (04-21-2022)

  4. #3
    killingspree888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    572
    Reputation
    175
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Charion View Post
    Its more to do with password sharing thing that Netflix is cracking down on.
    This is the reason. I honestly think it won't be helping them, but I don't know much about businesses

  5. #4
    monch0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    647
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    Yeah! they are, because you are selling crack0d accs. xD

    There are IMPERSONATORS of me
    Please check the real one { monch0 }!!!!!!!
    [Has no ´ nor ' ]





  6. #5
    Obie Trice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    It's great news and I am glad cracked accounts of Netflix are being sold. My family has given Netflix way too much money for such a mediocre amount of anime and movies. Even in it's prime it kept dropping the ball and tons of people weren't satisfied. If any streaming service wants my money they can come to my front door and beg. All they do is cut corners so if they want I can pay them $4-5 to cut some grass but that's all they are getting out of me.

    They ruined Cowboy Bebop, got me excited for nothing, and wasted my time yet I have to give them money? If they want money they can pay me a salary to kick them in the nuts each time they come up with a bad idea and lets really see how much money they are gonna waste on nonsense.
    Last edited by Obie Trice; 04-22-2022 at 08:52 PM. Reason: gwammar

  7. #6
    SH0N3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Gender
    female
    Location
    shoneshop01@gmail.com
    Posts
    3,545
    Reputation
    656
    Thanks
    1,982
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Obie Trice View Post
    It's great news and I am glad cracked accounts of Netflix are being sold. My family has given Netflix way too much money for such a mediocre amount of anime and movies. Even in it's prime it kept dropping the ball and tons of people weren't satisfied. If any streaming service wants my money they can come to my front door and beg. All they do is cut corners so if they want I can pay them $4-5 to cut some grass but that's all they are getting out of me.

    They ruined Cowboy Bebop, got me excited for nothing, and wasted my time yet I have to give them money? If they want money they can pay me a salary to kick them in the nuts each time they come up with a bad idea and lets really see how much money they are gonna waste on nonsense.
    respect ++
    Netflix (UHD & HD)
    Spotify Premium Upgrade (Your Account), HBO MAX‏, ‏‎‏‏‎Disney+, Paramount+, Crunchyroll, PornHUB, Grammarly
    AND MORE UP TO 3 YEARS WARRANTY.
    VISIT MY STORE : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1374882

    Years of experience in marketplace, don't waste your money on people with low reputation who might be potential scammers.

    Thousands of fullfilled orders and happy customers

    Up to 3 Years Warranty upon your purchase to receive replacements free of charge.

    Instant Delivery Right After Payment Is Procesed - No Waiting.

    If you take two ore more accounts for 1 Year or Bigger Warranty I'm ready to give a discount!

  8. #7
    DaneCoder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    parking lot
    Posts
    465
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    777
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    I highly doubt it's because of password sharing or the account black market. It's more probable that Netflix grew too fast because of the pandemic or has already reached peaked customer subscribers. There is also a shit ton of streaming services. Tbh I only resubscribed to Netflix this year because of Better Call Saul.
    FUCK YOU

  9. #8
    Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    26,361
    Reputation
    3488
    Thanks
    3,544
    My Mood
    Lurking
    They're currently suffering from Shit Content Syndrome. Hopefully it's not terminal.
    Rep. Power: 126

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  10. #9
    Charion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /index.php/
    Posts
    10,546
    Reputation
    1933
    Thanks
    1,598
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by DaneCoder View Post
    I highly doubt it's because of password sharing or the account black market. It's more probable that Netflix grew too fast because of the pandemic or has already reached peaked customer subscribers. There is also a shit ton of streaming services. Tbh I only resubscribed to Netflix this year because of Better Call Saul.
    If Netflix losing subscribers because of Password sharing is not probable for you but the growing too fast is, then I do not have any reasonable words for such stupid thoughts lol
    Reputation power: 53
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

    | [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |


    Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020

  11. #10
    It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Cursed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shermer High School
    Posts
    6,166
    Reputation
    3266
    Thanks
    4,465
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    They're currently suffering from Shit Content Syndrome. Hopefully it's not terminal.
    moisty .


    Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Also IM isn't buggy at all


     

    Joined: 12-14-2013
    Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞
    News Force (WTF News): 8-7-17 - ∞

    Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

  12. #11
    DaneCoder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    parking lot
    Posts
    465
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    777
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Charion View Post


    If Netflix losing subscribers because of Password sharing is not probable for you but the growing too fast is, then I do not have any reasonable words for such stupid thoughts lol
    I don't understand how is that a stupid thought but Netflix password sharing is a core model of their business lol. By growing too fast I mean look their growth rate in terms of revenue and subscription, they were able to do it when competition is low and streaming demand is high.

    https://s22.q4cdn.com/959853165/file...der-Letter.pdf

    https://s22.q4cdn.com/959853165/file...der-Letter.pdf

    You can just read this article if shareholder letters are too boring for you
    https://observer.com/2021/08/netflix...svod-industry/
    FUCK YOU

  13. #12
    Charion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /index.php/
    Posts
    10,546
    Reputation
    1933
    Thanks
    1,598
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by DaneCoder View Post
    I don't understand how is that a stupid thought but Netflix password sharing is a core model of their business lol. By growing too fast I mean look their growth rate in terms of revenue and subscription, they were able to do it when competition is low and streaming demand is high.

    https://s22.q4cdn.com/959853165/file...der-Letter.pdf

    https://s22.q4cdn.com/959853165/file...der-Letter.pdf

    You can just read this article if shareholder letters are too boring for you
    https://observer.com/2021/08/netflix...svod-industry/
    Because NETFLIX made changes that the core audience did not like, which then made them remove their subscriptions. Growing too fast has nothing to do with it, but keep believing that because you don't seem to like the idea that the possibility of Netflix loss of subscriptions would be based on the fact that the password sharing changes is the reason people unsub.
    Reputation power: 53
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

    | [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |


    Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020

  14. #13
    chansu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    they're ruining their own company.

  15. #14
    Bernard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    26,361
    Reputation
    3488
    Thanks
    3,544
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Charion View Post


    Because NETFLIX made changes that the core audience did not like, which then made them remove their subscriptions. Growing too fast has nothing to do with it, but keep believing that because you don't seem to like the idea that the possibility of Netflix loss of subscriptions would be based on the fact that the password sharing changes is the reason people unsub.
    I disagree.

    One can argue that they "grew too fast" in that Covid pulled forward a lot of demand for streaming services and they just happened to be the most popular streaming service at the start. With recent inflation pressures on spenders and more competition in the streaming market, people are bound to unsubscribe unless you have some really good shows with die hard fans willing to pay for it.

    Regarding password sharing, I know some people who split the cost of a Netflix subscription with those they share the password with, but the vast majority of Netflix watchers I know own their own Netflix subscription and maybe give it out to other people because it doesn't cost them anything to do so. Not to mention, afaik, Netflix has only threatened to crack down on password sharing, but hasn't done it yet in the US, it's largest market. They piloted the program of no password sharing in like 3 south American countries. Point is, don't think you can say that their current lost in subscribers is due to a policy they they haven't even implemented globally.

    Lastly, Netflix has been struggling for quite a bit now in gaining more subscribers in the US. They've been trying to tap into other markets to increase their subscriber counts. Main example that comes to mind is India.

    Main point is, Netflix has been struggling in it's largest market, the US, when it comes to growth. With inflation, this just exacerbates their struggle. The password sharing crackdown policy hasn't been implemented globally yet afaik and thus is unlikely to have really affected their subscriber numbers. I think they're going to need to find the next Squid Game if they want growth.
    Rep. Power: 126

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

    Charion (05-11-2022)

  17. #15
    Charion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /index.php/
    Posts
    10,546
    Reputation
    1933
    Thanks
    1,598
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


    I disagree.

    One can argue that they "grew too fast" in that Covid pulled forward a lot of demand for streaming services and they just happened to be the most popular streaming service at the start. With recent inflation pressures on spenders and more competition in the streaming market, people are bound to unsubscribe unless you have some really good shows with die hard fans willing to pay for it.

    Regarding password sharing, I know some people who split the cost of a Netflix subscription with those they share the password with, but the vast majority of Netflix watchers I know own their own Netflix subscription and maybe give it out to other people because it doesn't cost them anything to do so. Not to mention, afaik, Netflix has only threatened to crack down on password sharing, but hasn't done it yet in the US, it's largest market. They piloted the program of no password sharing in like 3 south American countries. Point is, don't think you can say that their current lost in subscribers is due to a policy they they haven't even implemented globally.

    Lastly, Netflix has been struggling for quite a bit now in gaining more subscribers in the US. They've been trying to tap into other markets to increase their subscriber counts. Main example that comes to mind is India.

    Main point is, Netflix has been struggling in it's largest market, the US, when it comes to growth. With inflation, this just exacerbates their struggle. The password sharing crackdown policy hasn't been implemented globally yet afaik and thus is unlikely to have really affected their subscriber numbers. I think they're going to need to find the next Squid Game if they want growth.
    I appreciate for making me understand the whole thing a little bit more!

    I have not been a subscriber for Netflix for about a year or 2, because there wasn't enough of interesting shows that could warrant me being a subscriber to begin with, and will probably never make me resubscribe, considering the fact that Estonia is about to receive Disney+ starting June 8th, which has better shows, more interesting shows + I'm a huge Marvel fan, therefore it'll make things easier for me, and not having to have torrent things, BUT I do believe that not all shows could be included, but it'll remain to be seen on the 8th.
    @DaneCoder -- I sincerely apologize for my rudeness and pathetic lack of understanding on the subject.
    Reputation power: 53
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

    | [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |


    Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gain 200+ Subscribers a day!
    By CloseQuarters in forum General
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 06:25 PM
  2. $5 for 50 subscribers
    By Zed in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 09:47 AM
  3. NEED SUBSCRIBERS! CHECK SOME VIDS
    By KilljoyJr in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 06:16 AM
  4. 250 subscribers
    By SkyAssasin in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 03:45 PM