Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wenjun155 View Post
    is it currently in a test or is deleted ?

The Vac auto bans anyways.. Ive had 4 accounts get auto banned. It's at random, Sometimes I can go for 12 hours straight botting. Then the next session 2 hours in, I get banned. I dont think you can hack on Amherst

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by miikedukez View Post
    The Vac auto bans anyways.. Ive had 4 accounts get auto banned. It's at random, Sometimes I can go for 12 hours straight botting. Then the next session 2 hours in, I get banned. I dont think you can hack on Amherst
    im sorry mate but some things you so do not make sense.
    'Vac auto bans anyways' 'Its at random' 'sometimes 12 hours, sometimes 2'.
    this all indicates that either your IP is flagged and they just check on you, or that you're trying to scare this community with some false words, you a GM for amherst? xd

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by miikedukez View Post
    I've started getting banned using this. Only banning my accounts though, not IP ban. Is that their system? or GM's finding me?

I've been using

No Breathe
    Unlimited Attack
    Godmode
    Mob Disarm
    Respawn Mobs at Mouse location
    if it says 'Heck banned XXX' then its a GM. he checks all the online accounts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by killingspree888 View Post

From my experience, I have never had a problem with using any of the cheats that I previously mentioned besides (besides Mob Disarm b/c I have never used it in a PS) in MapleRoyals. But, like I said, mob x/y manipulation can send a warning to the moderators that {Player ID (from client)} is manipulating the mob's spawn at Map ID: {Map_ID}.
    since its not only client sided but server sided there are no triggers. The only one im not sure about is the 'imitate position' hack. That one lets you attack monsters that are out of range, but since i used it a lot too i can almost say they cant even detect it.
    That maple version has such crazy all full-map-attack skills that its really hard for them to make their own anti-cheat for it. And i also took this hack to the test and i could even attack monsters outside of the maple view
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wenjun155 View Post
    is it currently in a test or is deleted ?
    I asked Meme to not approve my cheat table. Currently busy with creating my own trainer in c#. It will be available only a little delayed
    Last edited by armanistar; 06-27-2022 at 03:34 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to armanistar For This Useful Post:

killingspree888 (06-27-2022)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by armanistar View Post
    since its not only client sided but server sided there are no triggers. The only one im not sure about is the 'imitate position' hack. That one lets you attack monsters that are out of range, but since i used it a lot too i can almost say they cant even detect it.
    That maple version has such crazy all full-map-attack skills that its really hard for them to make their own anti-cheat for it. And i also took this hack to the test and i could even attack monsters outside of the maple view
    Based on what you said, you're saying that the mobs being pulled to certain locations will show up for other players besides you? Either the server has a poor anti-cheat/checker or you really found something incredible. When I was cheating on MapleRoyals, it gave the results that I just stated above (where an admin was notified about a cheat manipulating mob positions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    its really just a spawn controller. Other users see the mobs spawn at that place too, and like i said i used it for 3 weeks without any troubles. But if more people are having this i can put in a warning

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I just wanted to clarify that this comment:

Quote Originally Posted by armanistar View Post
    since its not only client sided but server sided there are no triggers
    it does not mean that there are no triggers. In fact, if the server even has a sliver of an anti-cheat (doesn't even have to be good) and detects mob spawn manipulation (pretty easy check in my opinion), then this would result in a trigger warning (like a stated before). A hack that is server-sided does not guarantee that the cheat is undetected. In fact, I would say that a server-sided cheat is more likely to detect because they are a lot easier to track because of unwanted behavior (forcing damage to 0, set damage to 999999, etc).

Other than that, cool to see your progress in MapleStory Private Servers.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by killingspree888 View Post
    I just wanted to clarify that this comment:

it does not mean that there are no triggers. In fact, if the server even has a sliver of an anti-cheat (doesn't even have to be good) and detects mob spawn manipulation (pretty easy check in my opinion), then this would result in a trigger warning (like a stated before). A hack that is server-sided does not guarantee that the cheat is undetected. In fact, I would say that a server-sided cheat is more likely to detect because they are a lot easier to track because of unwanted behavior (forcing damage to 0, set damage to 999999, etc).

Other than that, cool to see your progress in MapleStory Private Servers.
    HELLOOOO, I also just got banned recently from mapleroyal! I am in the midst of recreating that client sided fly hack (well I wanted to make the server sided one as well) in cheat engine, if you can help me.
    Last edited by Cursed; 05-30-2023 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Goober using outside contact

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123