Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by niggisbeats View Post
    There was nothing to update for those characters, they already had everything, this was just a clean-up and teachables fix because I knew people wouldn't be able to inject anymore so I wanted the final profile to be the best it could possibly be.
    I've inject both the initial one and the new one and it gives prestige 3 all teachables besides new char its lvl 1
    "It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luc1d View Post
    I've inject both the initial one and the new one and it gives prestige 3 all teachables besides new char its lvl 1
    Either you injected someone else's profile or the injector bugged out or you did something wrong. The old profiles didn't have all the teachables only the newest one is complete. Dredge and Haddie are both prestige 3 lvl 50. Run it through a save editor if you don't believe me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Up to now I tested and you can use a temp full profile with Market (it unlocks all unlockables, but doesn't change character level and bloodweb is bugged if you use this method, so you can level up only when you disable it)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    hello there

how to get updated market file for last update thx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by mehdiyk View Post
    hello there

how to get updated market file for last update thx
    It's on the market file megathread..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by niggisbeats View Post
    I decided to finally release this after updating it recently, it has everything, even the retired items (for collecters such as myself)

Enjoy

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/4wujod6ycu
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...e1ad?nocache=1

okay how i put that where? ?

Thanks
    so is it possible to inject fullprofile in the current patch? i've tried with flux's injector and nothing happened.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeofabdo View Post
    so is it possible to inject fullprofile in the current patch? i've tried with flux's injector and nothing happened.
    You can possibly inject, but not these old profiles. They are very different compared with the new ones, most stuff we wanted is missing like addons/items/offerings

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonamesorry View Post
    You can possibly inject, but not these old profiles. They are very different compared with the new ones, most stuff we wanted is missing like addons/items/offerings
    But is it possible to unlock every perk? or P3 everyone? I've been trying to figure it out with a dumped profile but I'm not smart enough. Has anyone had any luck deciphering the new profile format?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeofabdo View Post
    But is it possible to unlock every perk? or P3 everyone? I've been trying to figure it out with a dumped profile but I'm not smart enough. Has anyone had any luck deciphering the new profile format?
    There is an easy way using a temporary market file with those things added and Fiddler, check the megathread there is someone that posted there.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Belzher For This Useful Post:

lifeofabdo (07-22-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Belzher View Post
    There is an easy way using a temporary market file with those things added and Fiddler, check the megathread there is someone that posted there.
    Have you found anything useful in the new profile formats? Based on my read of mine most useful stuff is gone from those (items/addons/offerings/levels), but maybe I missed something.

Anyway, good thing I unlocked every perk and added a bunch of items just before the update

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonamesorry View Post
    Have you found anything useful in the new profile formats? Based on my read of mine most useful stuff is gone from those (items/addons/offerings/levels), but maybe I missed something.

Anyway, good thing I unlocked every perk and added a bunch of items just before the update
    Unfortunately no, nothing new about the new format, but I don't use injection anymore so like you I'm fine now.

Thanks
    Unfortunately no, nothing new about the new format, but I don't use injection anymore so like you I'm fine now.
    Actuallly, that didn't work right ? I follow all tutorial and that crash my game

Thanks
    Would be great if they just split the profile to have a separate "inventory" one, probably not, but would be nice for those who did not ""stock up"" on stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bulkterrier View Post
    Actuallly, that didn't work right ? I follow all tutorial and that crash my game
    What are you trying to do?

Thanks
    Any app available to just change items/offerings to X amount? Without just using a profile with max prestige everything etc.?

Have a friend of mine that wants to keep all his existing levels/prestige and just change items/add-ons/offerings.

I know about one, the DBDsaveeditor 3.5, but just wanted a quicker way than shift/control every single add-on/offering etc
    Last edited by kstev2; 07-24-2022 at 01:23 AM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast