Thanks

Thumbs up Ban appeal Breezeyou2

Hello, thanks for checking up to this thread

As i saw i have been banned because one of my reseller reported because my Skpe got blocked for couple of days so i could not manage to contact him since he added me long time ago and he is a client from 2018...

I have explained myself to him on email and IM before i got banned but i didn't know that i was reported

@Azerila I mean no offense i know you dont like me or something, but at least if you could tag me @ on the scam report so i would not miss it and get banned and have to do Ban appeal at least explain my version because my reseller dont know MPGH much and he didn't reply to the scam report when you asked me where he got my skpe. [He used to have website where he resells the PayPals and now its down or changed thats why i could not contact him for the days.

Anyways, Just here to confirm that user has received his accounts
    And all of this wouldn't if i had contacts of him or Azerila tagged me in the scam report and talked to OP so he can close the scam report.

I have told OP to confirm in the thread.

OP is notified:
    Last edited by Breezeyou2Appeal; 06-08-2022 at 09:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezeyou2Appeal View Post
    Hello, thanks for checking up to this thread

As i saw i have been banned because one of my reseller reported because my Skpe got blocked for couple of days so i could not manage to contact him since he added me long time ago and he is a client from 2018...

I have explained myself to him on email and IM before i got banned but i didn't know that i was reported

@Azerila I mean no offense i know you dont like me or something, but at least if you could tag me @ on the scam report so i would not miss it and get banned and have to do Ban appeal at least explain my version because my reseller dont know MPGH much and he didn't reply to the scam report when you asked me where he got my skpe. [He used to have website where he resells the PayPals and now its down or changed thats why i could not contact him for the days.

Anyways, Just here to confirm that user has received his accounts
    And all of this wouldn't if i had contacts of him or Azerila tagged me in the scam report and talked to OP so he can close the scam report.

I have told OP to confirm in the thread.

OP is notified:
    sorry mistake from my side that i missed to tag you .

but i dont have anything against anyone here .and can ask flengo it was supposed to remove all paypal services and i did talk to them to allow paypal with vcc so in my mind i always love t help ppl work here and you always resovled .problem so dont worry noting on my side.
    @Breezeyou2

please unban this user
    @Ahl @Hero @meme

👉 💬 Click Here to add me to the Messenger 💬 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via email: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Skype: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Telegram: Click to add me on Telegram(@AzerilaStore) 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Discord: azerila 📧 👈

Welcome to join to MPGH Main server

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerila For This Useful Post:

Breezeyou2Appeal (06-08-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    sorry mistake from my side that i missed to tag you .

but i dont have anything against anyone here .and can ask flengo it was supposed to remove all paypal services and i did talk to them to allow paypal with vcc so in my mind i always love t help ppl work here and you always resovled .problem so dont worry noting on my side.
    @Breezeyou2

please unban this user
    @Ahl @Hero @meme
    Thanks mate i appreciate it i always though you didn't liked me ^^' due to your responses but thanks for the info and yes PP with VCC is nothing illegal we only sell PPs so sellers can receive Funds from unknown people without using their real name's paypal as most people don't wanna include their real name in their business

Thanks ! and no worries

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ban has been lifted.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Azerila (06-08-2022)