Thanks

Cashapp and Paypal transfers!

Hi

Lately I have been getting some group invites on ******** from some niggas, who say they make some serious bread by selling cloned credit cards and making Paypal and Cashapp transfers. Its like you pay them 100$ and they fill your account with 1000$. They have this groups really well prepared with pictures, short movies etc. Kind of almost looks like a real deal. Is this thing legit or definitely a scam? Anyone tried it or fell for it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    My man, you should see for yourself and get scammed to learn. It might be a learning experience.

But yeah, it's a scam. Anything that tells you that you can earn money is usually some type of social engineering scam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I've been on many groups on DC & TG that uses 50%
    Basically, you buy a Virtual Card for 50% then you can cash it out to PP "OR" you can buy anything with that, and then Visa refunds the guy's money you can get chargebacks which is 50% depending if the guy reports it to Visa
    But as for 2021-2022 business has been down and PP patched it and many other banks like Movo who got banned by Visa and bankrupt because of this... too many people would cash out to their banks and their security is just bad that they had to refund massive $...
    I do not recommend anyone to do this cuz it can lead to serious consequences to your house's door [Use only legal business please]
    But this group you told us about is definitely fake it can be real however you are going to be chargeback asap or basically get scammed.

Stay clear from these groups please if they want you to get rich, they won't invite you automatically you need to have someone vouch for you. Not those spam shitty groups that only want your money.
    Last edited by Breezeyou2; 06-09-2022 at 06:47 AM.

Email [Fast Replies]: breezeyou1@gmail.com
    ▶Selling VCCs |VISA/Mastercard Verify Your paypal Method Get Your VCC Contact me on IM/Email us

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Breezeyou2 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]AVGN (06-11-2022),killingspree888 (06-09-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Myers75 View Post
    Hi

Lately I have been getting some group invites on ******** from some niggas, who say they make some serious bread by selling cloned credit cards and making Paypal and Cashapp transfers. Its like you pay them 100$ and they fill your account with 1000$. They have this groups really well prepared with pictures, short movies etc. Kind of almost looks like a real deal. Is this thing legit or definitely a scam? Anyone tried it or fell for it?
    Yeah its a scam, not only a scam but its a honeypot and the feds now flagged you. Wouldnt doubt its either a scam group or the feds themselves running that stuff

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

killingspree888 (06-09-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
    Yeah its a scam, not only a scam but its a honeypot and the feds now flagged you. Wouldnt doubt its either a scam group or the feds themselves running that stuff
    Hm could be the feds but I doubt it. Its just a regular ******** groups like million others like that. It looks just like some home boys trying to make some quick buck. But the movies are really convincing. They show all the equipment and lots of movies of sending clone credit cards and stuff. It seems like legit black hat business.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breezeyou2 View Post
    I've been on many groups on DC & TG that uses 50%
    Basically, you buy a Virtual Card for 50% then you can cash it out to PP "OR" you can buy anything with that, and then Visa refunds the guy's money you can get chargebacks which is 50% depending if the guy reports it to Visa
    But as for 2021-2022 business has been down and PP patched it and many other banks like Movo who got banned by Visa and bankrupt because of this... too many people would cash out to their banks and their security is just bad that they had to refund massive $...
    I do not recommend anyone to do this cuz it can lead to serious consequences to your house's door [Use only legal business please]
    But this group you told us about is definitely fake it can be real however you are going to be chargeback asap or basically get scammed.

Stay clear from these groups please if they want you to get rich, they won't invite you automatically you need to have someone vouch for you. Not those spam shitty groups that only want your money.
    Its not like that. They sell clone credit cards. You just go to ATM like usual business and pull out the money. They give everything like pin and they are all loaded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Hm could be the feds but I doubt it. Its just a regular ******** groups like million others like that. It looks just like some home boys trying to make some quick buck. But the movies are really convincing. They show all the equipment and lots of movies of sending clone credit cards and stuff. It seems like legit black hat business.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not like that. They sell clone credit cards. You just go to ATM like usual business and pull out the money. They give everything like pin and they are all loaded.
    Nope not really its Virtual Credit card that can only be used online that's why its so easy to cash out.

▶Selling VCCs |VISA/Mastercard Verify Your paypal Method Get Your VCC Contact me on IM/Email us

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezeyou2 View Post

Nope not really its Virtual Credit card that can only be used online that's why its so easy to cash out.
    No bro those guys are pro skimmers. Those neggas are good lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    No bro those guys are pro skimmers. Those neggas are good lol
    Lmao, you might don't know better than me...

Thanks
    Hi

Man you get scammed and this is experience for you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Generally spoken about money:
    OP, you need to understand mechanics before spending it.
    At least to a certain level.
    Easy earning things usually don't get shared in such a simple way as you described.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by devrandom View Post
    Generally spoken about money:
    OP, you need to understand mechanics before spending it.
    At least to a certain level.
    Easy earning things usually don't get shared in such a simple way as you described.
    Well hacking is not only about cracking Spotify. There are guys out there who are pros and good at what they do. They have bank logs, Cash app, tax refund methods etc. They simply know their business and make good crypto out of it. And they want to get that money out to launder it.