Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    My thoughts?
    Most of our parents had such a proper life without all this big pile of sh$@! happening right now since a few years, even when they moved countries or started from the very bottom.

Am I blaming them?
    Nope, cause I would have done the same.

Thanks
    It�s hard to feel good about the world right now.

A global pandemic is killing thousands of people. Lockdowns to slow the spread of the coronavirus have devastated the economy. Longstanding racism and inequality have been brought to the foreground through the high-profile deaths of Black men and women. Protests in many cities in the US sometimes turn violent. And politicians � on all sides � seem unable or unwilling to find meaningful solutions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    FUCKED UP. All fucked up and i cant see even the end. Something can save, but it is unlikely to be soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Since pretty much the beginning of all human records humans have gone through strife's and war. The problem is while some humans have no problem evolving/changing, others whether based on initial circumstance or led by misguided belief's driven hard into the core of many generations. So in turn as with all things it takes time and seemingly has no end. On top of all that the earth is not as "stable" as everyone believes and is prone to extreme climate changes. Throughout history the earth has hosted life many times that end for a variety of reasons. My main point being is sometimes we can want and ask for more than everyone is ready for and there is no way to enforce the changes without it being inhumane all same in a sense. A majority of the population in many places have begun to become less articulate and some places still don't even get a chance to begin with. I would say 90% of the human race takes what we have for granted. I'm not enticed by much of the world and its beauty's due to the fact that people can be so.....mmm......undesirable pieces of fucking shit that don't deserve to walk on our planet because they are monsters on the inside. Either way we can hope to see the future that is like the one I desire, nice peaceful and together. We have many amazing people all around the world doing great things and the near impossible to bring us into a new era. The corruption is high but in the end a small percentage has always prevailed and stayed in the race. We are on our way to other planets not just to visit but to potentially live, scientist in the USA have done extensive research in the human epigenome's and may have discovered crucial information about aging. Anyhow there's both hope and lots of fucked up shit that could be prevented but isn't. My take as a whole is beyond technology advancements, many humans haven't changed the way they think over the years. All that said many people are beginning to become more open to new ideologies when given the chance.
    Contributor: March 14'th, Minionforce: March 15'th, Minion Plus: May 30'th, 2023, Former Staff: #

Coding Hobbyist | - Current Activity | BattleOn | RotMG |

Want to make my life better? <3 BTC: 3JoQRjwK28DVGTzL4mYkpjHRBeoFwNFVe7

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    economically it's only going to get even more fucked

Click here to add Noxey to chat and buy!

The Best Accounts Store on MPGH - #1
    Top Quality Accounts & Services

♕ The Most Active Seller with the Lowest Prices!
    ✨ ⫸ ⫸ Telegram: @NoxeyStore / Discord: Noxey#9974⫷ ⫷ ✨

STAFF VOUCHED!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xeriond View Post
    However, it is broken at CF West. In addition, there were Oceanic and Australia servers, both tied to this factor.
    Ayyo, chill you sus ass bot. Don't quote me and add sus ass links to it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Fucked, in the first time Europe attended highest C basically we're dying and our planet is dying lol

Email [Fast Replies]: breezeyou1@gmail.com
    ▶Selling VCCs |VISA/Mastercard Verify Your paypal Method Get Your VCC Contact me on IM/Email us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    It is what it is, will I hit 50? who bloody knows at this point.
    Fear the old blood.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    These are very dangerous times.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Man I'm getting scared TBH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Shocked to see this god forsaken world going to sh!t really fast. In the end it doesn't really matter, we're just pawns.

" Redemption is a funny thing. Sometimes you have to go through hell to get it. "

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    The world itself is in a bad shape and we're just making it worse.

Earth's resources are rapidly depleting from (some of) our luxury lifestyles.

Main problem is capitalism and nobody giving a single damn, which kind of makes sense.
    Because the system isn't made to reward normal lifestyles yet. (it'll probably never be either.)

Economy and inflation are going to cause some real nightmares for some people in the coming future.

Society itself is doomed and getting worse by the minute, some people no longer know who they are and decide to identify themselves as a table spoon and all kinds of things, then we also have the Woke culture like how cringe do you want to get.
    Instead of human evolution we're now in devolution.

I'm really wondering how long it'll continue like this, probably less than 15 years from now before some major changes, hopefully good ones honestly.

Thanks
    Currently Im in mid 20s and for me it seems like I am in a race in which I never enter to participated. But now I am also a part of this race.

Thanks
    Most seem to forget that the world was always shit. Just 200 years ago, it was more locally. Let's rewind the 20th century. Starting with World War 1, (40 million deaths) about a 100 years ago, there was a pandemic, with many more deaths (at least 25 million). Wall Street Crash happened. Great Depression happened. World War 2. (at least 50 million deaths) Cold war. Cuba crisis happened. The world was way more near to a World War 3 with nuclear weapons than ever. The following three decades were less internationally, but each country has suffered in a way. And we could go more in the sorrow's of the century if we take a deeper look at each country. JFK, MLK, Facism, Hitler, Stalin, (both caused 6 million deaths) Mao Zedong (at least 40 million)

The 21th century started with two financial crashes. (Dot-com and 2008) The latter affected the world in a very huge way, probably more than people here actually imagine. The next event I can think of is the occupation of crimea in 2014. COVID-19 in late 2019. Russo-Ukrainian war. But the way I see it... we're still better than it was in the last century.

Not that you think the world's all bad. A lot of positive things happened too. Industrialization, evolution in technology, film and music on its peak, culture affecting events like civil rights movement and woodstock, Gorbachev's politics resulting in the end of cold war.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast