Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
    Does the suite version not have the 2 second delay thing at least?
    the WASD thing was a terrible terrible idea, you could easily be found as a botter with it since just typing in the chat box to use /join commands would trigger it
    It probably does :/ sorry everyone but grimoire is up for grabs I stopped supporting it, there are many reasons mostly long term/safety tbh.

The wasd was a bad idea lol at least the way it was done/implemented. Lmfao.
    Contributor: March 14'th, Minionforce: March 15'th, Minion Plus: May 30'th, 2023, Former Staff: #

Coding Hobbyist | - Current Activity | BattleOn | RotMG |

Want to make my life better? <3 BTC: 3JoQRjwK28DVGTzL4mYkpjHRBeoFwNFVe7

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IfOnlyYouKnew For This Useful Post:

questspammerAQW (10-30-2022)

Thanks

Crash

Unhandled exception when launching Grimoire 3.8+. Grimoire RE just hangs on a gray screen and does nothing. None of the other launchers work as well,no loading. Dunno wtf is going on anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Trikeesha View Post
    Unhandled exception when launching Grimoire 3.8+. Grimoire RE just hangs on a gray screen and does nothing. None of the other launchers work as well,no loading. Dunno wtf is going on anymore.
    Could be because you're missing either VCRedist or Dot Net Framework 4.0 or higher
    The Cash Must Flow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

anyone know why old bots dont work

hi anyone know whats up with the old bots not being compatible with the this version of grimoire

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by questspammerAQW View Post
    hi anyone know whats up with the old bots not being compatible with the this version of grimoire
    open your old bot file in notepad and delete the all info from "Server" { until } then save it
    The Cash Must Flow

7. The Following User Says Thank You to asamortal For This Useful Post:

questspammerAQW (11-10-2022)

Thanks

Question WASD

How do i disable the WASD support in 3.8+ when using 3.8 base client? I want to use the 3.8 base client for infinite attack range since it doesn't work for 3.8+ I tried using the arrow up and arrow down method but it doesn't work

Thanks

not so happy new year

bot changes the year to 2024 thus failing to connect to internet. can you please fix it?

edit: after updating the date/time and waiting for few seconds then it started to load. it's still pain in the ass to update time over and over again every time i want to run the program though.
    Last edited by jomarsantizo1; 12-31-2022 at 11:50 AM. Reason: new info

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Needs to be updated lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Still working? I haven't touched Grimoire [2022] in a while but I believe it is the latest of the old releases now.

Some other old content has made its way to the top that is older and has bugs, so I'm just doing a check-up I guess. There are found bugs/etc in these editions, neither of which will be receiving support from me as using AxShockwave via installed flash is not within my preferences. I am working on other projects for AQW still yes, one is coming soon, but will need a lot of work from the community while it will also be opening a lot of doors and potential bots/clients on more custom levels from various developers all in one client.
    Contributor: March 14'th, Minionforce: March 15'th, Minion Plus: May 30'th, 2023, Former Staff: #

Thanks
    Finally I could find something that works. Thanks!

Thanks

Grimoire 3.8+ Opacity

I'm having issues with Grimoire 3.8+. Looks like the items I'm equipped with have low opacity. I can see my head trough helmets. Any way to solve this?
    https://imgur.com/a/Ih9bVcQ

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @-sed I'm not sure if I ever resolved that, felt like I did, it was my fault, I forgot it during some testing and I believe it attaches to the wrong object, I have ceased supporting theses editions of grimoire, The Grimoire 2022 Suite was the last update to these editions, I have stated this a few times but anyone that can is free to get a new version going with additional fixes/support if they wish, I'm not saying, change one line of code and repost, If you actually make changes and fixes it's more than welcome, I had a new version I was working on a chromium build, but The AQW Launcher is my latest and will receive future support. It is not as far along in terms of availability for cheating from the get go, but it opens the potential for 100' of thousands of different SWF Bot/Cheat/Plugins to the AQWL Frost Client that anyone could make. TLDR: I apologize for the bug, but I will not be touching Grimoire 3.8 RE/+ anymore as there are different variants that pose less ban/catch risk in the making, may post source to Grimoire5, if I didn't accidently delete it _-_ I reset my PC the day before yesterday and lost a folder backup that had a ton of my new projects.
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 05-21-2023 at 11:25 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to IfOnlyYouKnew For This Useful Post:

-sed (05-24-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hi been using this bot now, but right now i can't move my character nor select some buttons interacting the NPCs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by noob_seran View Post
    Hi been using this bot now, but right now i can't move my character nor select some buttons interacting the NPCs.
    Hmm weird, sorry not sure why they seem to be working.

Note: If you use 3.8+ and turn on the new Chat UI in the Avanced Options on, it fixes the character transparency issue for now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
    Hmm weird, sorry not sure why they seem to be working.

Note: If you use 3.8+ and turn on the new Chat UI in the Avanced Options on, it fixes the character transparency issue for now.
    The thing that triggers the unable to move on RE I found out; is when turning the "Custom Drops" ON or OFF, and vice-versa. Sometimes, it straights up won't allow you to move at all, but it doesn't really bother me as much because most of the time you just enable a bot and leave it there. What I usually do is switch to 3.8+ for general use, for now.
    Last edited by sszz007; 06-09-2023 at 02:34 AM.
    Currently working on some Efficient AQW Bots:

• Gold farm bots; Optimized BattleGroundE bot, DarkWarNation bot
    • Complete Legion Revenant bot (Legion Fealty 1, 2, 3)
    • Legion Beast Head bot
    • Complete Void Highlord bot
    • and probably more, if I get some time...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast