Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    can u have any VHL and LT from Shogun Paragon bot updated? ? please T-T

Thanks
    There used to be a functionality in Grimoire to return from load commands, so one could recursively chain bots. Is this still possible?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
    Since I don't have a Mac you will have to test this.
    If this works I will begin to fix it properly so that Mac has a more capable botting program.
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...f8e6?nocache=1
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/gc5zvhicmb

You will need to wait for the attachment to be approved to download it, please let me know if it runs and I will begin actually fixing it up to the best of my ability. No GRIMOIRE for anything but Windows/VM's.

- - - Updated - - -

The Flash installer explains how to remove it but I'll explain here.

The flash provided comes in the form of a Flash.ocx by default windows blocks permissions to this file.
    Meaning a normal user can't delete it due to permission issues so you will need
    UnlockIt Found here: https://emcosoftware.com/unlock-it
    The file is located in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\
    Unlock using the above program then delete it simple as that.

Code:
    >>>open Mactera.app/
    >>>LSOpenURLsWithRole() failed with error -10810 for the file [REDACTED]
    Both normally and manually opening the Mactera.app application yield an error message; either the above message, or "Application cannot be opened".
    ~~~ Don't touch me.... Hoe ~~~

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
    For 3.8+ correct? I still have plenty of work to do to fix it, initially a lot more was broken. Thank you for letting me know.

Sidenote not directed at you:
    I hope everyone knows I can't fix issues I don't know about.......I don't much so use these programs or even play AQW to date. I honestly can't remember the last time I did a real quest...myself. If features are broken feel free to list them. I may not have time in these next few days to do anything "excluding today" but I can always look into it when I get the time.

Yea so im not sure if this is broken or maybe im not using correct bots for this but i am not able to load grimoir bots, everytime i click the load bot option and attempt to open the bot of my choice nothing appears for me to even start the bot, I have tried this both with 3.8 and RE

Thanks
    First of all, I would like to thank you for the work. I used Grimoire a long time ago and now Im bakc just for the fun and Im very happy/glad to see that you still continues to develop it.

seconds now, there is so many versions os grimoire that im a bit confused. I just want to hit level cap and farm all the classes with the bots while im at the work, which veersion should I use? On this topic, there is a botlist? I remember making my own bots since Grimoire made it a eassy thing to do, but I don't remember the details of it and don't have the time to try all again,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytric View Post
    First of all, I would like to thank you for the work. I used Grimoire a long time ago and now Im bakc just for the fun and Im very happy/glad to see that you still continues to develop it.

seconds now, there is so many versions os grimoire that im a bit confused. I just want to hit level cap and farm all the classes with the bots while im at the work, which veersion should I use? On this topic, there is a botlist? I remember making my own bots since Grimoire made it a eassy thing to do, but I don't remember the details of it and don't have the time to try all again,
    Grimoire 3.8 will keep things more simplistic for making bots, and 3.8+ has more advanced features. There are bots throughout the threads but the old bots from anything less than like 2019 require modifications to work so look for the RE tags. Hope this helps.
    |-|0\\|/ |\\/||_|(|-| |)0 `/0|_| |_||\\||)3|25+4|\\||)?
    TGV0cyB0YWxrIHNvbWV0aW1lPw==

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12