Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 191
  1. #1
    8otto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    193
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Cool 6.1.0 - Temporary Full Profile

    READ BEFORE USING
    I do not take any responsibility in case of ban, remember that there is always a risk with any type of cheat

    Requirement:
    • Fiddler
    • My Rule
    • SSL Bypass (STEAM ONLY)


    You can use it together with Market.
    If you don't have a working SSL Bypass, don't use this method on Steam, only Epic or Microsoft Store.


    How to install:
    1. Extract import_TempFullProfile.farx in C:\Rules
    2. Extract Bloodweb from "Randomized" or "All x600" in C:\Rules

    (Randomized has random value for all items, all x600 has all items at 600, it will make no difference cause it's temporary so you will have always same values)

    3. Open Fiddler

    If it's your first time on Fiddler you have to enable HTTPS traffic decrypt in this way:
    Click on Tools -> Options -> HTTPS
    Then you have to check "Capture HTTPS CONNECTs" and "Decrypt HTTPS traffic" and Click "Yes" on every pop-up

    4. Import Rule in this way:
    Go to AutoResponder check "Enable Rules" and "Unmatched requests passthrough"
    Click on "Import..."
    Then select import_TempFullProfile.farx from C:\Rules

    Now if you do all steps correctly in-game you just have to select a Character and click on Bloodweb, it will be bugged, but you will have all unlocked.

    If you want to level up characters you can disable or delete the rule in Fiddler without restarting game.
    To disable uncheck the rule that says api/v1/dbd-character-data/bloodweb
    To delete just click on it and press DEL or CANC on keyboard.

    Virus scans:
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/9ht593d7f8
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...499a?nocache=1

    Quote Originally Posted by stscrl View Post
    Why survivors and killers addons still cant be used after cliking the bloodweb,items and perks works well.My english is not good,sry.
    It works as intended, but I make a simplified version, so you don't have anymore to open the Bloodweb to make it works.

    Virus scans:
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/9scn9mwi7d
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...9c8f?nocache=1
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by meme; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:42 AM.

  2. The Following 93 Users Say Thank You to 8otto For This Useful Post:

    -Avolon (3 Weeks Ago),a870833831 (2 Weeks Ago),a93311248 (3 Weeks Ago),ACoolJT (3 Weeks Ago),AugustEX (2 Weeks Ago),Belzher (3 Weeks Ago),binaryzero (2 Weeks Ago),bruhmomentnumero2 (1 Week Ago),Cenovita (2 Weeks Ago),Corentinnnnn (2 Weeks Ago),cristate (1 Week Ago),csmc09 (1 Day Ago),dan_el (1 Week Ago),datboi101 (2 Weeks Ago),draydeg (2 Weeks Ago),ertb (3 Weeks Ago),Exp1nz (2 Days Ago),FelipeZuerim (1 Week Ago),franglass001 (1 Week Ago),fuckthis88 (2 Weeks Ago),GalaHad1999 (3 Days Ago),getkwp (3 Weeks Ago),Gojordygo (5 Days Ago),Hastur64 (2 Weeks Ago),HmzKhf (3 Weeks Ago),Hocking (2 Weeks Ago),honestly123 (2 Weeks Ago),hrk11234 (3 Weeks Ago),jojojaejae (2 Weeks Ago),JokerX123 (1 Week Ago),juicy_pickle (3 Weeks Ago),K4T4NA (3 Weeks Ago),K786 (2 Weeks Ago),kfc_slot (2 Weeks Ago),khaled876 (3 Weeks Ago),KillTheSensei (1 Day Ago),lailai302 (2 Weeks Ago),Legend KT (1 Week Ago),LEGI0N F0RW4RD (1 Week Ago),lessa (3 Weeks Ago),lippylop (2 Weeks Ago),Liquidsama (2 Days Ago),LokiAnonymous (6 Days Ago),love cxk (2 Weeks Ago),lukslikelink (2 Weeks Ago),mantissa1 (2 Weeks Ago),maspro123 (3 Weeks Ago),max11312sa (3 Weeks Ago),MeezerPxz1 (3 Weeks Ago),mewskung (2 Weeks Ago),mostikan (2 Weeks Ago),mq-i (2 Weeks Ago),mqluus (1 Week Ago),nebaesa (2 Weeks Ago),niggisbeats (2 Weeks Ago),niki2006 (6 Days Ago),Nylaanthria (2 Days Ago),omgghh_ (3 Weeks Ago),palxxcio (4 Days Ago),par1511 (2 Weeks Ago),Paralitato (3 Weeks Ago),plezi901 (1 Week Ago),poweel (2 Weeks Ago),Princesnopycat (1 Week Ago),qwe1154323937 (6 Days Ago),r00t666 (2 Weeks Ago),raitos (1 Week Ago),rosearc (2 Weeks Ago),rot101 (3 Weeks Ago),rubenpeq (2 Weeks Ago),SaiaN666 (1 Week Ago),sanwyrth (3 Weeks Ago),seobl33 (2 Weeks Ago),shiro602 (3 Weeks Ago),sixtir (2 Weeks Ago),Sqtuirtle (2 Weeks Ago),stefan891 (1 Week Ago),supericeman3 (1 Week Ago),tease01 (4 Days Ago),udon778 (2 Weeks Ago),udonyaw (23 Hours Ago),waejhajwhe (1 Week Ago),Wahab0 (2 Weeks Ago),WickedMask (2 Weeks Ago),wumss (1 Week Ago),xiaoyuya (2 Weeks Ago),xodlf0715 (2 Weeks Ago),XORIGINAL15 (1 Week Ago),XTL204 (5 Days Ago),ytrca10086 (2 Weeks Ago),ZNHunter (1 Week Ago),zorghontann (2 Weeks Ago),zwendigo (2 Weeks Ago)

  3. #2
    Poonce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wkwk Land
    Posts
    955
    Reputation
    1132
    Thanks
    1,662
    //approved

     
    Registered 12/01/2018
    Publicist as Video Team 10/27/2019
    Get a Premium Member from Contest 11/01/2019
    Join the Twice Force 11/09/2019
    GFX Team 11/27/2019
    News Force as Gaming News 11/30/2019
    Publicist Team as Social Media Manager 02/06/2020
    Get a Premium Seller from Contest 16/02/2020
    News Force as Writer 07/26/20
    Publicist Team 07/26/2020
    Resign from News Force 01/06/2021
    Minion in BattleOn Section 10/28/2021
    Get Promoted to Minion+ 02/07/2022
    Minion in Steam Games Section 03/18/2022
    Minion in Minecraft Section 04/18/2022
    Minion in Battlefield Section 05/26/2022

    mm/dd/yyyy

  4. #3
    nonamesorry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    That's great news!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to nonamesorry For This Useful Post:

    8otto (3 Weeks Ago)

  6. #4
    bulkterrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 8otto View Post
    READ BEFORE USING
    I do not take any responsibility in case of ban, remember that there is always a risk with any type of cheat

    Requirement:
    • Fiddler
    • My Rule
    • SSL Bypass (STEAM ONLY)


    You can use it together with Market.
    If you don't have a working SSL Bypass, don't use this method on Steam, only Epic or Microsoft Store.


    How to install:
    1. Extract import_TempFullProfile.farx in C:\Rules
    2. Extract Bloodweb from "Randomized" or "All x600" in C:\Rules

    (Randomized has random value for all items, all x600 has all items at 600, it will make no difference cause it's temporary so you will have always same values)

    3. Open Fiddler

    If it's your first time on Fiddler you have to enable HTTPS traffic decrypt in this way:
    Click on Tools -> Options -> HTTPS
    Then you have to check "Capture HTTPS CONNECTs" and "Decrypt HTTPS traffic" and Click "Yes" on every pop-up

    4. Import Rule in this way:
    Go to AutoResponder check "Enable Rules" and "Unmatched requests passthrough"
    Click on "Import..."
    Then select import_TempFullProfile.farx from C:\Rules

    Now if you do all steps correctly in-game you just have to select a Character and click on Bloodweb, it will be bugged, but you will have all unlocked.

    If you want to level up characters you can disable or delete the rule in Fiddler without restarting game.
    To disable uncheck the rule that says api/v1/dbd-character-data/bloodweb
    To delete just click on it and press DEL or CANC on keyboard.

    Virus scans:
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/9ht593d7f8
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...499a?nocache=1
    Just release the SSL bypass ????

  7. #5
    Belzher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    173
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    97
    Thank you very much for sharing it!

    Quote Originally Posted by bulkterrier View Post
    Just release the SSL bypass ????
    If they had it I'm sure they would release it.

  8. #6
    8otto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    193
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by bulkterrier View Post
    Just release the SSL bypass ????
    I don't have it and I don't know how to develop it.

  9. #7
    taerin2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    What is C:\Rules?

    C:\Rules....

  10. #8
    8otto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    193
    My Mood
    Inspired
    It's a folder, open My Computer, Disk called C: then create a folder named Rules and put the files inside as described in the tutorial.

  11. #9
    MeezerPxz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Prestige Level

    Could you tell me how to change the prestige level? it's okay if we can't however thank you for the great cheat.

  12. #10
    getkwp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Daring
    it doesnt work . not giving me any offering or item

  13. #11
    sanwyrth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Confused

    PF

    Any working Profile Editor?! The 6.1 broke the one I was using .

  14. #12
    SleepyLia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Gender
    female
    Location
    8OdM1Q17GH!gbd4o#I
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by sanwyrth View Post
    Any working Profile Editor?! The 6.1 broke the one I was using .
    It didn't 'break' it.
    The data is no longer stored within the profile anymore and so injecting / editing saves no longer works.
    There is no current public method to inject again.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyLia For This Useful Post:

    8otto (3 Weeks Ago)

  16. #13
    8otto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    193
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyLia View Post


    It didn't 'break' it.
    The data is no longer stored within the profile anymore and so injecting / editing saves no longer works.
    There is no current public method to inject again.
    Exactly as said SleepyLia at moment this is the only working method and it's temporary, maybe in future something could change.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MeezerPxz1 View Post
    Could you tell me how to change the prestige level? it's okay if we can't however thank you for the great cheat.
    It's really simple, you have to open "Bloodweb" file with Notepad then search for "prestigeLevel" it should be the line 6, and you change the number as you want, between 0 and 100, I do not recommend to set it to 100 at moment, too early

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by getkwp View Post
    it doesnt work . not giving me any offering or item
    It works, it's tested, you have to select a character then open and close the Bloodweb, if it doesn't work open and close Bloodweb 2 times.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to 8otto For This Useful Post:

    MeezerPxz1 (3 Weeks Ago)

  18. #14
    KillerKueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Still working?

    So does this stuff still work?

  19. #15
    Belzher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    173
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerKueen View Post
    So does this stuff still work?
    Yes, it works.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Full Profile (including The Twins and Elodie) NO LEGACY
    By SSleepingg in forum Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-31-2021, 12:39 PM
  2. [Info] Actually working how-to inject a full profile
    By willimecek in forum Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-26-2021, 07:08 AM
  3. [Release] Full Profile with new addons and offering
    By SSleepingg in forum Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-19-2021, 08:59 AM
  4. Something wrong with full profile?
    By tbhrat17 in forum Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2021, 01:53 PM
  5. [Help] FULL PROFILE PLS
    By ghostss in forum Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2020, 04:36 AM