Thanks

Post AEUltimate [AQ, DF, MQ Trainer] 1.4.4.6

AEUltimate 1.4.4.6

DF Dragon Amulet fixed again.

This is an all-in-one trainer for AdventureQuest, DragonFable and MechQuest.

AEUltimate Features:
    • No Flash EOL patches/bypasses needed
    • Game URLs for each game in a separate text file (don't have to change the URL every time, just save it in the file)
    • Seamless switching of games
    • Toggle Fullscreen (F11)

DragonFable Features:
    • Armour colour
    • Attack element
    • Class loader
    • Class trainers for all trainable classes
    • Custom SWF loader
    • Dragon Amulet *FIXED AGAIN...*
    • Dragon stats editor
    • End Battle
    • Finish Quest
    • Heal
    • Loaders for quests, shops etc.
    • Max quest experience and gold
    • Quest reward cycler
    • Shop lifters (inside Loaders)
    • Skills Enabler
    • Stats Editor
    • Teleport Hack
    • Unloadable Class Loader v4.1 (thanks to 133spider)

You can find the thread here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1559529

Thanks
    Thanks for your notice sir ( before ) . Link is expired i guess. ( Invalid error ) You're so kind btw, i'm thinking to support you.
    Last edited by tsunatsu99; 08-02-2022 at 03:22 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tsunatsu99 View Post
    Thanks for your notice sir ( before ) . Link is expired i guess. ( Invalid error ) You're so kind btw, i'm thinking to support you.
    The file just has to be approved by this sites moderators. Shouldn’t be too far away now.
    You’re too kind, thank you.

Thanks
    Administrators ? Please approve his post, then i can support him LOL. I'm too close to pay a money for the dragon amulet.
    Last edited by tsunatsu99; 08-03-2022 at 03:11 AM.

Thanks

Hmmm

Black screen when I try to play dragonfable. Any tips?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dredgen yor View Post
    Black screen when I try to play dragonfable. Any tips?
    Cloudflare checks are stopping you. Use a VPN. Some IP ranges are triggering the cloudflare so keep trying.

Thanks

Error Code 500.71 = Permanently Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Flash3113 View Post
    Cloudflare checks are stopping you. Use a VPN. Some IP ranges are triggering the cloudflare so keep trying.
    I just contacted Artix Support about Character Does Not Exit Error Code 500.71 at it means permanently banning an account. It seems they are actively fighting players who are using trainers to evade having to pay for a DA. Does any body have tips on how to avoid this? Just this week alone, 5 of my characters were banned. I was just using Stat + Class Hacks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calligraphy2021 View Post
    I just contacted Artix Support about Character Does Not Exit Error Code 500.71 at it means permanently banning an account. It seems they are actively fighting players who are using trainers to evade having to pay for a DA. Does any body have tips on how to avoid this? Just this week alone, 5 of my characters were banned. I was just using Stat + Class Hacks.
    I’m not sure what it is. But they’re picking up on something.
    Did you use the class trainers?

Thanks
    Wait, does this mean it is currently not safe to use the trainers?

Thanks
    Yes I did use class trainers. So far, it's only the Guardian class under "unloadable classes' that gave me an error. I am not sure if this is what cause my accounts to get banned.

Thanks
    It seems that, the class trainer is not the primary issue. I have not used the class trainer at all, and both my characters (one i use trainer on (basically only the DA toggle) and one legitimate free character) have the error 500.71
    yet somehow my character id is still in existence: https://account.dragonfable.com/CharPage?id=46997453

Also I'm able to create a new character, so it isn't directly linked to an account I'm guessing.
    I find it strange they also banned my legitimate character though.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by De_Wezel View Post
    It seems that, the class trainer is not the primary issue. I have not used the class trainer at all, and both my characters (one i use trainer on (basically only the DA toggle) and one legitimate free character) have the error 500.71
    yet somehow my character id is still in existence: https://account.dragonfable.com/CharPage?id=46997453

Also I'm able to create a new character, so it isn't directly linked to an account I'm guessing.
    Update: I created a new character on AU.08.22 and it got banned today AU.10.22. What I noticed is that all of my characters that were banned had an "Error 5! Please notify Verlyrus!" Message before getting banned. I get this message usually after I loaded a quest that does not exist anymore etc. @De_Wezel same thing happened to my account. I only cheated in one but all three that were active got banned.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: I created a new character on AU.08.22 and it got banned today AU.10.22. What I noticed is that all of my characters that were banned had an "Error 5! Please notify Verlyrus!" Message before getting banned. I get this message usually after I loaded a quest that does not exist anymore etc. @De_Wezel same thing happened to my account. I only cheated in one but all three that were active got banned.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks
    I have contacted the development about my banned characters. Not going to post details yet (in case they read this).
    But it comes down to the fact that they specifically know about not using their launcher and what trainer was used. So it seems they developed something that can check very very specifically.

Again, will post updates (and the entire conversation with artix) as I know more.
    But at this point I'm going to assume it's not safe to even use a third party software to play the game without trainers. At least for the time being.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to De_Wezel For This Useful Post:

Flash3113 (08-13-2022)

Thanks
    I have contacted the development about my banned characters. Not going to post details yet (in case they read this).
    But it comes down to the fact that they specifically know about not using their launcher and what trainer was used. So it seems they developed something that can check very very specifically.

Again, will post updates (and the entire conversation with artix) as I know more.
    But at this point I'm going to assume it's not safe to even use a third party software to play the game without trainers. At least for the time being.
    I agree. I had a conversation with Nythera a couple of days ago and they said my character was confirmed using a 3rd party program/trainer which tricks their system into believing my character has a Dragon Amulet. It seems they are primarily focusing on detecting Dragon Amulet cheats

Thanks
    @Flash3113
    I've sent you a PM with some information, as the conversation is still ongoing (they are a little slow it seems)