Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Polog1ze View Post
    I just wish the moderators would keep a close eye on you after this.
    Tell me, is it normal that after using your program, I reboot the computer, turn nothing on and get 35-45% CPU usage?
    For example, right now my CPU is 3-4% loaded.
    Change computer :'D
    However are you serious? The description of "virus" Conteban.A!ml is that the program takes the control of your PC, my program is basically a macro, it moves mouse automatically and level instead of you (control of pc, but it's exactly what it has to do).
    If you don't want to use it, I don't care but don't say bullshit..

1000%!
    Last edited by 8otto; 09-09-2022 at 02:04 PM.

Thanks
    You do realize that every file uploaded to this site is verified by moderators before users are able to download it, right?
    So in other words, you want the same people who supposedly allowed you to download this 'trojan' in the first place, to keep an eye on OP? lmfao

And you wanted to know what circus I'm from? Hell, I'm moving to yours, that's clearly where the real entertainment is at.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyLia For This Useful Post:

8otto (09-09-2022)

Thanks

Hacked!

when I used this, after rebooting the computer without turning on any programs, I constantly had a CPU load of 35-45%

So how much does it cost to go to the circus to see you?

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me, is it normal that after using your program, I reboot the computer, turn nothing on and get 35-45% CPU usage?

For example, right now my CPU is 3-4% loaded.
    You are totally right! Someone lock this thread. They sent all my credentials and passwords to their server and stole all my crypto and sold my info, including credit cards. No wonder they would not share the source. Who the hell let this through it's a literal virus.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by empireking View Post
    You are totally right! Someone lock this thread. They sent all my credentials and passwords to their server and stole all my crypto and sold my info, including credit cards. No wonder they would not share the source. Who the hell let this through it's a literal virus.

Joined in 2015, has 1 post, and it just so happens to be in agreement with a guy that can't back up his own claim.

Hmm, seems like an alt to me.
    ..... lmfao

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 8otto View Post
    Change computer :'D
    However are you serious? The description of "virus" Conteban.A!ml is that the program takes the control of your PC, my program is basically a macro, it moves mouse automatically and level instead of you (control of pc, but it's exactly what it has to do).
    If you don't want to use it, I don't care but don't say bullshit..

1000%!

I need to clarify something in detail. The anti-malware service executable was using my CPU due to a Windows Defender trigger. It started scanning the system after it found this Trojan in your zip file. It was he who loaded the system 35-45%, but why all of a sudden?

Apparently he was fighting an infection. How else can you explain this coincidence?

I also downloaded MSERT (Microsoft Safety Scanner) and it also detected the infection

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyLia View Post

Joined in 2015, has 1 post, and it just so happens to be in agreement with a guy that can't back up his own claim.

Hmm, seems like an alt to me.
    ..... lmfao

it feels like sarcasm

but who knows...
    Last edited by Polog1ze; 09-09-2022 at 04:31 PM.

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @Polog1ze you're talking about one of the worst "antivirus" on the planet Microsoft Defender, read here about performance impact.
    https://www.av-comparatives.org/test...st-april-2022/
    This is the graph.
    High impact score means high CPU usage and also other components.

If you have never heard of false positives do some research on Google.
    For example Microsoft Defender blocks KMS tools because they crack Windows and Office, but they're not virus in most of the case.

Thanks
    2015 well known user vs a literal brand new 'newbie' account.

yea the only alt user here is YOU go scam someone in another thread with your trojans. You have been exposed as an alt.
    These scammers infect these files and go and try and pretend they have not. It sucks but that's the way in the free community unfortunately.

Thanks
    2015 well known user vs a literal brand new 'newbie' account.

yea the only alt user here is YOU go scam someone in another thread with your trojans. You have been exposed as an alt.
    These scammers infect these files and go and try and pretend they have not. It sucks but that's the way in the free community unfortunately.
    A "2015 well known user" that is incapable of providing proof to backup the claims that they make.
    I have no affiliation with OP, I just find it hilarious when people make such claims without a) truly understanding what they are actually claiming, or b) failing to back it up with actual proof that isn't a simple screenshot of Windows Defender/Security flagging it.

You can talk all high and mighty if you would like, but without proof, you're just clowning yourself.
    Take care, "well-known user."

Thanks
    Well-known on mpgh or in the DBD scene? I asked around and ain't no one know you in the DBD scene under the 'empireking' alias.

Thanks

Lost my house thanks to op scam

I know all major users, I know them on a literal first name basis. Greg and Josh Are the top of dbd sales for the last 3 years!

Notice you never use both accounts at the same time it's obvious you are a muti. Gives it away and the random defending the Help man. I should call the internet police on both of you!

Thanks
    I know all major users, I know them on a literal first name basis. Greg and Josh Are the top of dbd sales for the last 3 years!

Notice you never use both accounts at the same time it's obvious you are a muti. Gives it away and the random defending the Help man. I should call the internet police on both of you!
    It was obvious from the get-go that you were being sarcastic, but come on man, at least keep it going instead of making it too obvious.
    I live a very boring life and need some attention from internet strangers to keep me going, but it's not worth if you don't give the effort back ;w;

But, I'll bite again.
    First of all, just because some people who have credibility know of you doesn't mean that you yourself are 'well-known', I mean, feel free to tell me your alias here or IM and we can settle this, but until then, words don't mean shit.
    As for being an alt, it appears you've caught me, suppose I'll just have to make another now.

Also, I've never used this 'automatic bloodweb', and I know you haven't either, but it seems we both had the same intention of participating in 'drama' that we had no involvement with in the first place.
    Last edited by SleepyLia; 09-11-2022 at 09:28 AM.

Thanks

Bloodweb

Does it work in the Microsoft store?

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by esd18 View Post
    Does it work in the Microsoft store?
    All platform it doesn't attach to any process, it took screenshot then analyze photo to recognize the items' position

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Conteban.A!ml
    False Positive.
    Also, if your scan brings up a potential with "!ml" at the end, it's been an automated possible detection based on Machine Learning, which is quite common with False positives.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DannyDelusion For This Useful Post:

8otto (09-13-2022),Belzher (09-13-2022)

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyDelusion View Post
    False Positive.
    Also, if your scan brings up a potential with "!ml" at the end, it's been an automated possible detection based on Machine Learning, which is quite common with False positives.
    Thank you, finally a smart guy <3

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 8otto For This Useful Post:

DannyDelusion (12-18-2022)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast