Psychedelic

Cool Bailout Map Guide

Bailout

Teams: US Army Rangers vs. Spetsnaz
    Place: Northeastern Virginia, USA
    Terrain: Urban
    Console Codename: mp_complex
    Singleplayer Map: Exodus

The map is a "multi-layered apartment complex" as people storm through blown out buildings and their adjoining parking lots. Bailout offers great sight lines, elevated positions, and flanking routes. The map is varied - once inside the apartments and houses the fight is taken to close quarters, but in the streets outside, fighting is close all the way to long range. Many of the houses and apartments connect to each other, almost allowing the player to cross the entire map without setting foot outside. The map is set in the United States of America. It resembles the residential area in Exodus and vaguely resembles the style of the map Bloc from Call of Duty 4.
    This map was released on Xbox 360 on March 30, and was released May 4 for PlayStation 3 users living in North America. PC users and PS3 users living outside of North America were able to purchase it on May 5. The console codename of the map is different than the real name of the map: it is called "Bailout" while its console name is "mp_complex."

Tactics

Inside buildings, the firefighting is close range, sometimes up to medium range, so Submachine Guns and Shotguns using Marathon are useful. There are many entrances and exits to the buildings, so Claymores can be useful for protecting flanks. Assault rifles have a decent effect in this map, but high fire rate or damaging ones such as the TAR-21 are good to use in conjunction with Stopping Power. Sniper rifles have limited use, as there are long sightlines and open areas, however there are many flanking routes for enemies to kill snipers. Many of the building's outer surfaces are easily penetrable, so high-powered weapons using FMJ are useful, for example the AUG HBAR. Due to these factors, no one style will dominate the map. Rushing works well due to people being surprised easily round tight corners. Conversely, using Cold Blooded and Ninja Pro and stealthily flanking works well also.
    Camping in Bailout is very difficult due to every building having several entrances. It is very easy for players to toss cooked Frag grenades, or even Semtex into elevated positions, so the SitRep perk can also work well so you can evade any incoming grenades or Claymores that cover your path, then hunt down and eliminate the enemy without them having an advantage.
    The inside area with the vending machines and pool tables can be difficult to attack objectives, for example the A Objective in Search and Destroy is easily defended due to many corners and elevated positions looking over it. There also is the "glitch" in which players will jump from the banister on the stairs leading from the arcade onto the outdoor window ledge to look over the bomb with a low risk of being killed, to get someone camping there, a Semtex or grenade launcher work best. The B Objective is less easy to defend (therefore easier to attack) as places where it can be watched over are largely exposed.

Joke

By the pool, there is a sign labeled "Pool Rules" that has many odd rules such as "no whining". This is likely a nod to complaints of in-game chat dealing with whiners during a game.
    MAX # OF BATHERS: 12
    NO RUNNING
    NO URINATING OR DISCHARGE OF FECAL MATTER
    INCONTINENT BATHERS MUST WEAR SWIM DIAPERS
    SHOWER BEFORE SWIMMING
    NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL
    NO THONG BATHING SUITS
    NO SHARP OBJECTS IN WATER
    NO WHINING

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_UQBQ3MRzU[/YOUTUBE]

Credz to Hutch for Video

Recommended Class:
    Prime: Tar-21 w/ Holo Sight or FMJ
    Second: AA-12 w/ Grip
    Equip:Semtex
    Spec:Flashbang
    Perk1: Scavenger Pro
    Perk2:Stopping Power Pro
    Perk3:Commando Pro
    Deathstreak:Martyrdom

I'd give it a 10/10 because it's Camper proof!!

Special thanks to Death_Before_Silence for leting me play on his account for playing Bailout

Press Thanks! /me Deserve it!!
    Last edited by hugh_who; 06-27-2010 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Correcting some more

Need help to find trainers or hacks pm me.

.:FAV:.

Press thanks if I Helped you!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hugh_who For This Useful Post:

B4M (06-27-2010),Xizors (07-08-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I am going to buy an apartament there..
    [center]

Back in '10

Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    it would be very cozy apart from the gun fire xD

Need help to find trainers or hacks pm me.

.:FAV:.

Press thanks if I Helped you!

Thanks
    IMHO useful:

[youtube]GSiDI-wxIfQ[tube]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blubb1337 For This Useful Post:

Xizors (07-08-2010)