Thanks

Question How can you open an AQW server today? Dead Flash

How can you open an AQW server today? Dead Flash.

Could someone help me with any idea or opinion, thanks.

Thanks
    Could anyone help me, I would be very grateful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Seems to be as it was in the old days except you have to be slightly more Flash/Code/Override inclined. Been messing around with the old PS files, seems to work!
    Contributor: March 14'th, Minionforce: March 15'th, Minion Plus: May 30'th, 2023, Former Staff: #

Coding Hobbyist | - Current Activity | BattleOn | RotMG |

Want to make my life better? <3 BTC: 3JoQRjwK28DVGTzL4mYkpjHRBeoFwNFVe7

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IfOnlyYouKnew For This Useful Post:

SkyNezzz (10-05-2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
    Seems to be as it was in the old days except you have to be slightly more Flash/Code/Override inclined. Been messing around with the old PS files, seems to work!

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond friend.
    It's good that today they can still be raised, I've been looking for information on the forum / youtube / and facebook groups but there is little or nothing about it after the death of flash.

Are you launching the game in a separate launcher or app type with integrated flash? How could something like this be done?

I am Spanish-speaking and I would very much like to translate the game into my language, I have been playing it since 2008.

Greetings and thank you very much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyNezzz View Post
    Thank you very much for taking the time to respond friend.
    It's good that today they can still be raised, I've been looking for information on the forum / youtube / and facebook groups but there is little or nothing about it after the death of flash.

Are you launching the game in a separate launcher or app type with integrated flash? How could something like this be done?

I am Spanish-speaking and I would very much like to translate the game into my language, I have been playing it since 2008.

Greetings and thank you very much.
    As always give me some time and I'll have cleaned up (spammy/old) and added to these Private Server Files and I'll pack it with my program cataclysm (custom browser) and explain the works!

The edition I will be releasing is old and some of which may not be able to be on MPGH unsure as I got it the easy quick way.
    The security level of going public would be scary but for custom stuff it's good as it needs older PHP for the layout rn.

Edit: Update on the PS,
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 10-06-2022 at 03:36 AM.
    Contributor: March 14'th, Minionforce: March 15'th, Minion Plus: May 30'th, 2023, Former Staff: #

Thanks
    Hello friends i figured out a way to bypass the "dead flash age" and relive flash with actionscript 3 etc ;D but im stuck on "connecting to game server..."
    and i cannot locate the game server to edit its ip and run it, anyone still have files for game server? maybe we can exchange some information ;P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by mkSATAN View Post
    Hello friends i figured out a way to bypass the "dead flash age" and relive flash with actionscript 3 etc ;D but im stuck on "connecting to game server..."
    and i cannot locate the game server to edit its ip and run it, anyone still have files for game server? maybe we can exchange some information ;P
    In the above examples I was using a custom browser with the PPAPI plugin settings enabled which can be found below, second comment, until the thread is properly revised as it will not remain how it is.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1566560

Once you have that up and going, if you don't mind older assets to build off of find yourself the old Oracle server files from somewhere online and remove the 2 back doors in the files, I can't quite remember which but most wild variants have the two, like template.php and classes.php or just two template.php in different locations.

For ease you can get UniServer but I can't say it's 100% safe or anything, what I do know is if you grab an older copy change the settings the Oracle video describes and start the SmartFoxClient/Server you can play a custom server.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
    In the above examples I was using a custom browser with the PPAPI plugin settings enabled which can be found below, second comment, until the thread is properly revised as it will not remain how it is.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1566560

Once you have that up and going, if you don't mind older assets to build off of find yourself the old Oracle server files from somewhere online and remove the 2 back doors in the files, I can't quite remember which but most wild variants have the two, like template.php and classes.php or just two template.php in different locations.

For ease you can get UniServer but I can't say it's 100% safe or anything, what I do know is if you grab an older copy change the settings the Oracle video describes and start the SmartFoxClient/Server you can play a custom server.

Hello, how are you, good friend, I wanted to ask you if there is already a possibility in 2023 to open a private AQW server or is it still not available for FREE? I see that there are many servers but almost nothing or none in function. Oh, some tutorial in 2023 on how to make one and make it work.

Sorry for the long message, I hope you can help me, I want to know more about development based on the AQW client, before I was able to learn some things using Adobe.

I am a student in Unreal Engine 5 I would like to recreate a game taking as reference and the structure of AQW.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Skynezz if you wish to chat join my discord then PM there, I am no longer active here and was requested to check my PMs, so I figured why not.