Hey guys, I'm not into valorant anymore since I've been really busy with my job. I haven't had the time to enjoy the game anymore because of the heavy workload that my company is giving me. Nonetheless, It has been a crazy journey playing with this account.

Account Picture: https: //ibb. co/JzSkjpy
Total Spent: $700 - https: //ibb. co/Tb9QrF3
Valorant Points Left: 21948 VP
Price - 499$ (Negotiable)

These are the skins that the account consists of

-Reaver Vandal
-ElderFlame Vandal
-Sentinels of light Vandal
-RGX Vandal
-Prime Vandal
-Nitro Vandal

-GlitchPop Phantom
-Spectrum Phantom
-Ruination Phantom
-Artisan Phantom
-Reaver 2.0 Phantom

-Sentinels of light Operator
-Origin Operator
-Nitro Operator

-Prime Spectre
-MagePunk Spectre
-Singularity Spectre
-Reaver 2.0 Spectre

-Prime Odin
-Nitro Odin
-Reaver 2.0 Odin

-Sentinels of light Knife
-Forsaken Knife
-Artisan Knife
-Reaver 2.0 Knife

-Arcane Sheriff
-Sentinels of light Sheriff
-Varnish Sheriff

-Reaver 2.0 Ghost

-Sentinels of light Ares

-Varnish Stringer
-Artisan Bucky
-Varnish Judge
-Varnish Bulldog
-Nitro Guardian
-Artisan Marshal

It also has a couple of battlepass cards & buddies.

The account is clean as it is, and, there are no issues that I encountered whatsoever with the account. It has always been an account that plays clean and never trash talks or flames the enemy and teammates. Of course, the account is free from hacks and cheats. I never used one.

Furthermore, the account's email and username is changeable to whatever you like.

Please feel free to offer me a reasonable price below. You can also add me or dm me in my IM, though I'm not that active there, you may let me know if you messaged me on my IM in the comments section.

If you bought this account from me, and need to buy valorant points, you may contact me any time. I am happy to assist you.

I accept paypal payments. I am also willing to use middlemans (at your cost) as long as they are a verified MPGH Moderator.