Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by K2/PB=Gay View Post
    are you even asian?
    yeah

lol hence -

Azn = Asian

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by aznheat366 View Post
    yeah

lol hence -

Azn = Asian
    you don't sound like one -.-

what type of asian are you?

Thanks
    he's coolinese

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    10 dalllor 10 dalllorr
    suckkie suckkiie???

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    he's coolinese
    That was pretty lame.

And.. I'M UNBANNED! Yay!

Your fucking basment screwing you mother. Now. GTFO OFF MY PROFILE YOU FUC
    Thanks
    Stop whining about people flaming you, thats called a forum..

Flame back or something, dont go whining to everyone,

And another thing, Dont post useless crap in a general section, Who the fuck cares you got 100 posts..?

I got 1600, and do you see anyone cheer for me...? NOOO...

and quit posting in orange, your a fag that way..

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by K2/PB=Gay View Post
    you don't sound like one -.-

what type of asian are you?
    what do you mean "What type of Asian am I?"

I'm Asian Asian

I have a real nice tan, a small _, and I'm good in math

lawl

but seriously, I'm Vietnamese

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Than why do you sometimes act really retarded.

Asian people are supposed to be smart.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Than why do you sometimes act really retarded.

Asian people are supposed to be smart.
    That is so damn stereotypical lawl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well it's true.

I don't see many stupid asians.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Well it's true.

I don't see many stupid asians.
    well you have now

congratulations, this completes your life

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Haites View Post
    Yay! It's my 100th Post!!! I started a week ago searching for a good forum that I might like, and this happened to be one of the ones I looked at. This one was by far the best so I joined, and donated my time to it.

Thanks guys. I've been having a great time on the forum so far and hopefully it won't stop here. Thanks for being great guys (so far -lol) and my next goal is to reach 500 posts.

It will take a few weeks but I think its a reasonable goal to achieve. I'll try to go for 1000 posts for christmas. Thanks guys, you've really consumed my time, in a good way.

Thanks, Bo
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............

I DON'T CARE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............

I DON'T CARE
    Thanks for the support.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Coming from ace I think that really is support?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Haites View Post
    Thanks for the support.
    You do realize you're not helping your case right

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast