Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Exodus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Lightbulb Name Change Request

    Hello, @Liz
    Wish you a happy new year
    May I kindly ask you to change my name please to Exodus01
    Thank You

  2. #2
    It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Cursed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shermer High School
    Posts
    8,124
    Reputation
    3582
    Thanks
    4,655
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by ownedklol View Post
    Hello, @Liz
    Wish you a happy new year
    May I kindly ask you to change my name please to Exodus01
    Thank You
    1000 posts is the required minimum to request a name.


    Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry


     

    Joined: 12-14-13
    Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

    Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

  3. #3
    Exodus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I see some members here managed to do it with less.
    Can I still do it if I purchase a Premium Seller? I only need to change it once.
    Thank You

  4. #4
    It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Cursed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shermer High School
    Posts
    8,124
    Reputation
    3582
    Thanks
    4,655
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by ownedklol View Post
    I see some members here managed to do it with less.
    Can I still do it if I purchase a Premium Seller? I only need to change it once.
    Thank You
    With purchase of a Premium membership, you are free to change your name as much as you'd like. Albeit, it might take a little while for a proper admin to give you the tag.
    You can also request an account purge and start a new as another option.


    Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry


     

    Joined: 12-14-13
    Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

    Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Liz (01-04-2023)

Similar Threads

  1. Name change request
    By Synns in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 03:42 PM
  2. Name change request
    By Ghost in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 04:32 PM
  3. Name Change Request
    By Zithium in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 11:58 AM
  4. Name change request.
    By Son in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 07:53 PM
  5. Re: Name Change Requests
    By Gilcrow in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 06:56 PM