So Read And Delete!!

Originally Posted by Bionk View Post
    crasherror.dat

dope****

dope****
    dope****
    dope****

After Autodownload it renamed to bypass.exe bypass_.exe bypass__.exe

Decompressed and Decompiled the exe file it's AutoIT and register something into your registry lol , all i can say it's unsafe to use believe it or not.

Wanna know what's in it ? Ask the Author himself as he did not explained the pervious time on the crypted.exe it's the same thing

Goodluck to all that uses this hack

You was saying can't bypass the host file ? You need to do better i cracked it already and using it without even download those unneccessary "harmful" files u placed in it.

If u wanna learn how to encrypt file better u can paypal me i will teach u

Virus check on the dll even it's clean there's hidden commands upon injecting , files will be downloaded off your pc in the background and execute and register in your registry perm.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cokaine1 View Post
    paypal you? two can play this game. all you got from decrypting those files was the stub, you're not even close to the real files. i'll post a new one, have fun decrypting it. And i haven't "placed" anything inside the dll newb.
    Quote:
    yeah let's see how well u can encrypt i will decrypt and post at other sites
    Quote:
    It's the DLL he created he is too cocky , i just wanna warn u guys before shit happens and get regretted It's not about just game account to be lost that simple if stuff gets nasty , am refering to larger stuff like bank account login and other important stuff that can be extracted if got inflected without notice.

Look outside the box not just game that simple people.

I can remove it but what for ? Why should i clean up the shit he place u wanna u ask Author himself to remove.

I only analyze Stuff and warn u guys that's my job
    Quote:
    bank account logins from 12yo's? very funny dumbass
    Quote:
    Yeah try defending, doesn't helps , explain the files in there and remove it it's totally unneccessary to be in it, why did i broke your master plan ?

Sorry it's my job.

Trying to be nice guy providing public free hacks while the master plan is not just providing and be nice guy

2 faces
    Quote:
    you didn't break anything,

Results 0 - 100 of about 48598 (that's the stealer panel).
    619 results for 'blackshot'
    910 results for 'garena'
    386 results for '*******'

So yeah, i got plenty. You really think this stops me? =)) I did all of this for fun, i have 386 accounts to start a new hack with different menu and name and people won't even notice. I wouldn't be so happy you can use the hack without the auth process because it's designed to crash after a new patch so you'll only use it for a few days.

Read this ! You idiots who think I'm jelous or think it's false postivities .
    YOU'RE A TOTAL IDIOT THINKING THAT I"M A JELOUS PERSON WITH A STUPID MIND , YOU"RE A IDIOT !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus³ View Post
    So Read And Delete!!

crasherror.dat

dope****

dope****
    dope****
    dope****

After Autodownload it renamed to bypass.exe bypass_.exe bypass__.exe

Decompressed and Decompiled the exe file it's AutoIT and register something into your registry lol , all i can say it's unsafe to use believe it or not.

Wanna know what's in it ? Ask the Author himself as he did not explained the pervious time on the crypted.exe it's the same thing

Goodluck to all that uses this hack

You was saying can't bypass the host file ? You need to do better i cracked it already and using it without even download those unneccessary "harmful" files u placed in it.

If u wanna learn how to encrypt file better u can paypal me i will teach u

Virus check on the dll even it's clean there's hidden commands upon injecting , files will be downloaded off your pc in the background and execute and register in your registry perm.
    Quote:
    paypal you? two can play this game. all you got from decrypting those files was the stub, you're not even close to the real files. i'll post a new one, have fun decrypting it. And i haven't "placed" anything inside the dll newb.
    Quote:
    yeah let's see how well u can encrypt i will decrypt and post at other sites
    Quote:
    It's the DLL he created he is too cocky , i just wanna warn u guys before shit happens and get regretted It's not about just game account to be lost that simple if stuff gets nasty , am refering to larger stuff like bank account login and other important stuff that can be extracted if got inflected without notice.

Look outside the box not just game that simple people.

I can remove it but what for ? Why should i clean up the shit he place u wanna u ask Author himself to remove.

I only analyze Stuff and warn u guys that's my job
    Quote:
    bank account logins from 12yo's? very funny dumbass
    Quote:
    Yeah try defending, doesn't helps , explain the files in there and remove it it's totally unneccessary to be in it, why did i broke your master plan ?

Sorry it's my job.

Trying to be nice guy providing public free hacks while the master plan is not just providing and be nice guy

2 faces
    Quote:
    you didn't break anything,

Results 0 - 100 of about 48598 (that's the stealer panel).
    619 results for 'blackshot'
    910 results for 'garena'
    386 results for '*******'

So yeah, i got plenty. You really think this stops me? =)) I did all of this for fun, i have 386 accounts to start a new hack with different menu and name and people won't even notice. I wouldn't be so happy you can use the hack without the auth process because it's designed to crash after a new patch so you'll only use it for a few days.

Read this ! You idiots who think I'm jelous or think it's false postivities .
    YOU'RE A TOTAL IDIOT THINKING THAT I"M A JELOUS PERSON WITH A STUPID MIND , YOU"RE A IDIOT !
    fail. fail. fail. fail.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I guess that everyone has learnt their lesson. not to always listen to ppl saying " its just a false positive "