Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    mmm, i hope they didnt got maxdamages account here..
    me 2 D:

message update: WHY DO YOU THINK THIS IS REAL HAX0R? THIS IS CLEARLY SOMEONE WHO KICKS TOO MUCH IN THE IRC.

PLAZA WILL PWN YOUR GAMING. YOUR GAMING WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. unless you PLAY ON FAILBOX 360 OR S3XTATION 3.

YES, POLISH/WHATEVER PEOPLE IN TEAMSPEAK. YOU WILL LOVE PLAZA.

NUTA IS NOT TYPING ZHIS MESSAGE. IT'S AN INVISIBLE ADMIN.

T͖̤̠̮̬̠̹̖̥͔̬͖̖͛̏͗͝͡Ḣ̸̵̰̲̖͚̘̹͎̫͈̫̗͖̅̉̐ͤ̏ͪ̾͢ͅẺ̷ͩ̐̚ ̸̴̷̢͎͇̤͇Ŕ̡̢̻̦̗̪̳̮̈́͊ͨ̆͐ͪ̈́̆̍͗̇͆͆ͯ͠͞E̷̷͔̰͍̻̭̟̖ͥ͋̅̽̈́̚ ͍̲̬͚̮̬ ̶̧̭̳̰̠͍̾̓̿̍I̼̟͕̝̽͛̄̂̓̚͘͜͡Ș̷̵̛̳̮̩̯̞̯͈͊ͦ̌͐̍̏́͆̃́̈̔͢ ̫͇…

MEH

If McDonalds sold hot dogs, could you, with a straight face, order a McWeiner...and tell them to supersize it?

Quote Originally Posted by stoshy View Post
    But the thing that rly pisses me off is LAGGERS! Fukin teleporting all over the place. theres 1 guy running at me teleporting LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT like fukin Dragon Ball Z then he fukin commandos my ass =.=
    /WIN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by khcastro View Post
    yeah i just saw that. someone translate leet?
    Quote Originally Posted by tidge789 View Post
    Do it please beacause I don't understand XD
    7H15 5173 15 0WN3D 8Y SL33PD4M463 6R0UP. J3RB00B H4XX0R5 F7W. 4L50 W3 4R 1337 4ND UR N07. PAI UZ FREE CASH AND WE WILL UNDEFACE YOUR CATZ. PLAZA. COMING THIS YEAR. TO A COMPUTER NEAR YOU. HAR HAR.

Means:
    This site is owned by sleepdamage group. Jerboob haxxors ftw. Also we ar leet and ur not. Pai uz free cash and we will undeface your catz. Plaza. Coming this year. To a computer near you. Har Har.

I translated the 1337 for you...anything else?

There's a hack for that.

Thanks
    And what the fuck is Plaza ? xD
    Sorry for my bad english, i'm from Quebec, Canada (So my main language is french)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iDEAD View Post
    7H15 5173 15 0WN3D 8Y SL33PD4M463 6R0UP. J3RB00B H4XX0R5 F7W. 4L50 W3 4R 1337 4ND UR N07. PAI UZ FREE CASH AND WE WILL UNDEFACE YOUR CATZ. PLAZA. COMING THIS YEAR. TO A COMPUTER NEAR YOU. HAR HAR.

Means:
    This site is owned by sleepdamage group. Jerboob haxxors ftw. Also we ar leet and ur not. Pai uz free cash and we will undeface your catz. Plaza. Coming this year. To a computer near you. Har Har.

Yea thank you but someone else already translate it :P
    Sorry for my bad english, i'm from Quebec, Canada (So my main language is french)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by iDEAD View Post

Means:

i already translated it for me and posted it

message update: +3598965059XX IS MD NUMBER

ALSO, WHO WANTS THE END OF THIS FUN TEST TO PROMOTE PLAZA TO THE IRC AUDIENCE!

wtf i r confuzzled

ok me thinks it was test o-o

TEST OVER IN 3.. 2..

now they ish down cause my page is sitting there loading and loading forever
    Last edited by khcastro; 06-29-2010 at 07:50 AM.

T͖̤̠̮̬̠̹̖̥͔̬͖̖͛̏͗͝͡Ḣ̸̵̰̲̖͚̘̹͎̫͈̫̗͖̅̉̐ͤ̏ͪ̾͢ͅẺ̷ͩ̐̚ ̸̴̷̢͎͇̤͇Ŕ̡̢̻̦̗̪̳̮̈́͊ͨ̆͐ͪ̈́̆̍͗̇͆͆ͯ͠͞E̷̷͔̰͍̻̭̟̖ͥ͋̅̽̈́̚ ͍̲̬͚̮̬ ̶̧̭̳̰̠͍̾̓̿̍I̼̟͕̝̽͛̄̂̓̚͘͜͡Ș̷̵̛̳̮̩̯̞̯͈͊ͦ̌͐̍̏́͆̃́̈̔͢ ̫͇…

MEH

If McDonalds sold hot dogs, could you, with a straight face, order a McWeiner...and tell them to supersize it?

But the thing that rly pisses me off is LAGGERS! Fukin teleporting all over the place. theres 1 guy running at me teleporting LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT like fukin Dragon Ball Z then he fukin commandos my ass =.=
    /WIN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    This site is owned by sleepdamage. Jerboob (Translation more?) hax for the win. Also we are leet and you're not. Pay us free cash and we will undeface (Grammatical error) your cat Plaza (Please?). Coming this year. To a computer near you. Haha.
    This hacker is probably 16 and is uneducated because he wrote in the most fail 1337speak evar. ANd he has multiple grammatical errors, nonetheless things that don't make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

Thanks
    I don't know for you but now I can't connect to the site.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by lockdown6435 View Post
    This site is owned by sleepdamage. Jerboob (Translation more?) hax for the win. Also we are leet and you're not. Pay us free cash and we will undeface (Grammatical error) your cat Plaza (Please?). Coming this year. To a computer near you. Haha.
    This hacker is probably 16 and is uneducated because he wrote in the most fail 1337speak evar. ANd he has multiple grammatical errors, nonetheless things that don't make sense.
    i already translated it

I don't know for you but now I can't connect to the site.
    same

message update: N/A

The connection has timed out

The server at alteriw.net is taking too long to respond.

MEH

/WIN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by khcastro View Post
    i already translated it
    I did not see the other pages. Thought there was only one :P. But it refreshed my memory of reading leetspeak.
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

Thanks
    Website is down but server are still up. So it's just a stupid kid that hacked an admin acount. I wouldn't trust MaxDamage on MPGH if he's uploading something :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Website is down but server are still up. So it's just a stupid kid that hacked an admin acount. I wouldn't trust MaxDamage on MPGH if he's uploading something :P
    thinking about it now this is a pretty much a "get posts topic" once this is over

MEH

/WIN

Thanks
    once this is over it will be closed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    once this is over it will be closed
    yeah i meant these post will have not meant anything when its over unless someone wants to find out what happened -_- i confused myself

MEH

/WIN

Thanks
    oh yea.. In my opinion : MaxDamage or any other admin got hacked, the hacker just deleted all post and have posted stupid things then MaxDamage closed temporarily the site.

Thanks
    the website is now like before, like if that never happened.

Edit : Oh, sorry for the double post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast