Thread: MaxineP.

Thanks

MaxineP.

Hello

I just came back from the army after being away for a long time (on mission) and I saw that my account was banned and I can't believe the bullshit and audacity of the mods themselves who banned me without a legitimate reason.

The user who opened the scam thread about me (Cant post link must have 15 posts first apperently.) posted himself and it is clear on the screen that he has RECEIVED all the accounts he purchased and all the accounts are FUNCTIONING (login information is correct), his problem was that MOST of the channels he is trying to view (MOST, not ALL) are not working properly or at all.

My partner and I looked into the problem and found no errors or issues on our end, other than he was not our only customer. I have had many customers here on MPGH and none of them have opened a scam report or reported that their channels were not working at all.

He was the only one who had a problem, so I told him to check with his ISP provider to check the connection, to check the app he is using, because the problem is coming from his side, not from us.

Now I don't know if u mods are drugged or something, but please explain to me here where did I SCAM?

Here are the facts:

- The user first got a test account before he bought it to test it, and he did and he liked it, so he bought more accounts.
    - He got all the accounts he bought.
    - He was able to log into all the accounts without any problems (so correct login information).
    - He was able to watch TV but had the problem that many channels were not working properly or not working at all.
    - We checked to see if there was a problem on our end, but there was not, nor was there a problem with other MPGH customers or outside MPGH.
    - Since there is no problem our side HOW SHOULD WE FIX A PROBLEM IF THERE AINT A PROBLEM??

Logically, the problem must be on his side, because neither we nor any other customer see any error.

So I ask again, dear mods, where was the scam? ????

I request that my account get unbanned and I retrieve my Premium Status. This is a fcking joke.

Edit > https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1568019
    Last edited by Konsixc; 03-11-2023 at 03:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @Konsixc The reason seems clear to me. You were banned because you failed to resolve/reply to the scam report. Mention was posted on 2/14 and the ban was issued 2/16. Last reply you had on IM was on 1/27/23 indicating you will look into the issue. Afterwards no further reply was made except from the buyer. Buyer waited two weeks pending a resolution from you. Buyer is allowed to create a scam report if they feel that the service they provided was not adequate or there was some sort of issue that needs to be brought up for attention. Just because a scam report is opened does not necessarily mean its an automatic scam. The section is reserved for product/service issues and we address every issue in this section. Your account won't get unbanned until you fix the problem or come up with a resolution with the buyer. This thread will be moved to staff dispute.
    @fortemcee
    Last edited by Lily; 03-13-2023 at 03:46 PM.

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    @Konsixc The reason seems clear to me. You were banned because you failed to resolve/reply to the scam report. Mention was posted on 2/14 and the ban was issued 2/16. Last reply you had on IM was on 1/27/23 indicating you will look into the issue. Afterwards no further reply was made except from the buyer. Buyer waited two weeks pending a resolution from you. Buyer is allowed to create a scam report if they feel that the service they provided was not adequate or there was some sort of issue that needs to be brought up for attention. Just because a scam report is opened does not necessarily mean its an automatic scam. The section is reserved for product/service issues and we address every issue in this section. Your account won't get unbanned until you fix the problem or come up with a resolution with the buyer. This thread will be moved to staff dispute.
    @fortemcee
    I stated the reason behind why I could not answer. As said I got a JOB IN THE REAL WORLD which is my army service and I was on a mission.

What I am saying, you guys should have not even accept this case at all since there is no wrong from my side and therefore I don't need to answer it !

- The User received a Trial account (2 Trial Accounts if I remember correct, because the first one ended before he could test it, cant say if its true or not, so he got a new one)

- The User tested the account and after testing he was satisficed, which made him buy more accounts. (If he was not satisficed, why buy more? Logic?)

- The User received all the accounts and working (No Scam here from my side)

- Then the user had suddenly problem with the channels not working probably or at all.

We checked our System, our Server everything, there is NO ERROR NOR ISSUE FROM OUR SIDE

If there is no ISSUE FROM OUR SIDE and there is NO ISSUE with my other customers on MPGH or outside, then it means LOGICAL SPEAKING, the issue is from his side, could be Internet connection, his ISP is blocking our service or his country or or or, things that WE CAN NOT CONTROL AND DONT HOLD RESPONSIBILTY FOR IT.

And in our TOS which get send to every user before buying, "-All sales are final! No refunds possible."

Now you come and say " Your account won't get unbanned until you fix the problem or come up with a resolution with the buyer. " which is the most stupidest thing I ever read and makes me to question your English skill.

The Problem comes FROM HIM not from US, how should I in Jesus Christ name fix the issue?

If the problem comes from OUR SIDE, I would have by now over 40 Scam Reports against me.

The only way I can fix the issue for him is buying his ISP Provider Company and remove any blocks towards our service and give him Ultimate Speed Internet, which is sadly not possible since I am not Elon Musk and don't have such money laying around.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @Konsixc We understand that you're a busy productive member of society just like the rest of us are; however, it is unfortunate that you were away and unable to reply to the report we still issued a ban as a safety precaution as situations like this has happened in the past so therefore we try to mitigate the risk as minimal as possible. I see in the screenshot that the issue was being looked into however, no followup was ever posted in IM. The buyer did receive the accounts and seemed to work at first but later reported not working. He noted in the chat that he checked his ISP and it does not seem to be the issue for him. He was under the asumption that the service worked hence why he purchased more. Logically speaking anyone would do that if they were initially happy with the service. He is allowed to create a report if he feels the service had an issue. If there is no issues on both sides then Logically there has to be an issue right ? I do not see a TOS on the thread design or in the IM chat that dictates "all sale are final." You can question my English language proficiency all you want as that has nothing to do with the dispute thread. Please keep the discussion relevant. For now, please provide proof that your service is infact working. We will wait another couple of days for @fortemcee to reply to the dispute. If the user fails to reply we will reinstate your account provided you have shown us proof of your service working. Your sale threads will be reinstated as well after this dispute is closed.

Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19

Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    @Konsixc We understand that you're a busy productive member of society just like the rest of us are; however, it is unfortunate that you were away and unable to reply to the report we still issued a ban as a safety precaution as situations like this has happened in the past so therefore we try to mitigate the risk as minimal as possible. I see in the screenshot that the issue was being looked into however, no followup was ever posted in IM. The buyer did receive the accounts and seemed to work at first but later reported not working. He noted in the chat that he checked his ISP and it does not seem to be the issue for him. He was under the asumption that the service worked hence why he purchased more. Logically speaking anyone would do that if they were initially happy with the service. He is allowed to create a report if he feels the service had an issue. If there is no issues on both sides then Logically there has to be an issue right ? I do not see a TOS on the thread design or in the IM chat that dictates "all sale are final." You can question my English language proficiency all you want as that has nothing to do with the dispute thread. Please keep the discussion relevant. For now, please provide proof that your service is infact working. We will wait another couple of days for @fortemcee to reply to the dispute. If the user fails to reply we will reinstate your account provided you have shown us proof of your service working. Your sale threads will be reinstated as well after this dispute is closed.
    Here :

Username : hazemaidy
    Password : 22913322
    Host : new-pro.tv:8080

Download any IPTV Player (I recommand IPTV Smarters Pro / can be downloaded on PC/MAC/iPhone/Android or use the Web Version but its in beta so it not that good)

Test it for your self and tell me if its working.

I am not saying he isn't allowed to create a Scam Thread about me if he is feeling he got scammed, what I am saying he did not provide ONE proof that it is not really working for him.

Which is very funny, because all he got to say is "I asked my ISP Provider and they say there is no issue" and apperently thats a PROOF enough for u guys, I say no there is no issue with our service, u want more proofs lol, where is his proof that he really called/asked his ISP Provider and his ISP Provider said he is all good?

but jeah, as said here is a account, login, test it.

And btw... if he would post the whole IM Chat between me and him, u would see that I have send him this link " https://pastebin.com/Ad5Yg5GD " which is TOS of our service.

I have forgot to put it in the thread which why I send it to the users personally. Ofc I could ask one of u to add it for me, but since I see by my experiance that u guys take AGES to update the thread I just said fck it I will send it manually.
    Last edited by Konsixc; 03-15-2023 at 01:03 PM.

Thanks
    @Lily

It has been a week now since last respond. You asked for proof that my service is working, I gave u a whole account which u can do whatever and test whatever u would like, I think this must be a proof enough !

So from my side I have proofed that my service works and there is no issue from my side. Unless the User who feels "Scammed" can proof that my service has faulty, I would like to have my account back !!

You said u will give couple of days to reply, I think a week since opening this Thread is more time then enough he had to respond. You guys gave me only 24H to respond.

So I am requesting, that my account gets unbanned and I get my Premium Status back asap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Konsixc View Post
    @Lily

It has been a week now since last respond. You asked for proof that my service is working, I gave u a whole account which u can do whatever and test whatever u would like, I think this must be a proof enough !

So from my side I have proofed that my service works and there is no issue from my side. Unless the User who feels "Scammed" can proof that my service has faulty, I would like to have my account back !!

You said u will give couple of days to reply, I think a week since opening this Thread is more time then enough he had to respond. You guys gave me only 24H to respond.

So I am requesting, that my account gets unbanned and I get my Premium Status back asap.
    Your account will be reinstated shortly as I do not have the authority to reinstate it. I noticed that @fortemcee has been online but has failed to acknowledge or reply to the dispute. Since the buyer failed to reply the dispute we will go ahead and began your reinstatement of your account. Your premium status will remain on your account since you did paid for it unless you charged back the payment. @Flengo @Hero @Ahl @meme please unban @MaxineP.

Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19