Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Question General Inquire/MPGH Ideas

Hello,

I have a suggestion/sharing opinion and a question.

1. Is the banner I am repping for Middleman service accurate with the How2MPGH thread? The Middleman differs from my banner and thread. I'm trying to get in touch with a Middleman I cannot remember where or how I got this banner, LOL.

2. I've been a member of MPGH for almost eight years. I love the site and community. I can't speak for how the site looked before my time, but it could use a good update instead of just different themes. Can we update the look of the IM? Many things on MPGH are past due for an update, mainly the chat feature. I feel it needs a fresh new look (Does anyone else feels like we're using the old MSN chat? ) and probably some added flashy feature like showing the avatar or pfp in the chat bar, new emojis, etc.

To build onto this second point, I remember inputting my suggestion on an update for private messages. When the RotMG section here booming and 059 regularly updated the client, I recommended that we have a feature that notifies us of a release from a creator on here, like a subscription-based feature. Subscribing to a user and you get instant emails for what they posted in a section. I can't remember why this idea wasn't implemented - I think it might have been because there was an issue with IP/DDosing/whatever.

I would love some input on everything I just shared here.

- - - Updated - - -

Something I forgot to mention - does MPGH staff have any ideas on how to bring in more customers/users and compete with other hacking/account buying websites like player.auctions or epic. npc (not that MPGH is already competing, but how can we make MPGH the 'go-to'?)??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Revan For This Useful Post:

ThisForumSucksDicks (05-04-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Your banner/signature is outdated except for one. The current middlemen are @Lily @Smoke & @Azerila .

---

A new version of MPGH has been worked on for a few years now using a whole dev and graphic design team.
    I believe it'll be including a whole new IM system as well.
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    One thing for sure is if MPGH be able to release some hacks like the old days, MPGH is going to be on the top again!
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That's great to hear. Not many people know this. It might be a neat idea to say somewhere on the front of the website, "MPGH 2.0... coming soon" or something like that, lol. Hopefully, have people staying engaged and looking forward to the future of MPGH!

When would the new version of MPGH be coming out roughly? A couple of years?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    Your banner/signature is outdated except for one. The current middlemen are @Lily @Smoke & @Azerila .

---

A new version of MPGH has been worked on for a few years now using a whole dev and graphic design team.
    I believe it'll be including a whole new IM system as well.
    That's great to hear. Not many people know this. It might be a neat idea to say somewhere on the front of the website, "MPGH 2.0... coming soon" or something like that, lol. Hopefully, have people staying engaged and looking forward to the future of MPGH!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post

Refer to this thread and the links within for some insight on the update process.
    I believe we are further along than the trello board indicates and it should be sooner than a year but don't quote me on that.
    Last edited by Hennessy; 03-14-2023 at 07:16 PM.
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hennessy For This Useful Post:

Revan (03-14-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    Hello,

I have a suggestion/sharing opinion and a question.

1. Is the banner I am repping for Middleman service accurate with the How2MPGH thread? The Middleman differs from my banner and thread. I'm trying to get in touch with a Middleman I cannot remember where or how I got this banner, LOL.

2. I've been a member of MPGH for almost eight years. I love the site and community. I can't speak for how the site looked before my time, but it could use a good update instead of just different themes. Can we update the look of the IM? Many things on MPGH are past due for an update, mainly the chat feature. I feel it needs a fresh new look (Does anyone else feels like we're using the old MSN chat? ) and probably some added flashy feature like showing the avatar or pfp in the chat bar, new emojis, etc.

To build onto this second point, I remember inputting my suggestion on an update for private messages. When the RotMG section here booming and 059 regularly updated the client, I recommended that we have a feature that notifies us of a release from a creator on here, like a subscription-based feature. Subscribing to a user and you get instant emails for what they posted in a section. I can't remember why this idea wasn't implemented - I think it might have been because there was an issue with IP/DDosing/whatever.

I would love some input on everything I just shared here.

- - - Updated - - -

Something I forgot to mention - does MPGH staff have any ideas on how to bring in more customers/users and compete with other hacking/account buying websites like player.auctions or epic. npc (not that MPGH is already competing, but how can we make MPGH the 'go-to'?)??
    1. We had some changes within the middleman service team. The ones in the banner are outdated with exception to Azerila. The current ones as Hennessy mentioned are correct. Please know that if you do submit a thread in the marketplace your signature design thread will need to be edited.

2. As Hennessy mentioned, currently we are in the progress of updating the forum to a more modern design. Many of the features we have now will be subject to change once the final update have been made. Currently, it is still in the developmental stage. There is an option for you to subscribe to the thread for updates but I am not sure for the section as a whole. I am sure more notification features will be taken consideration of and implemented in the near future.

3. I believe once we update the forum we will have attract more members and users. The current state of game hacking has declined as game developers are now going after cheat developers hence why there isn't a "boom" of cheats being released or created. I could be wrong as there could be many other reasons. As of now, our marketplace is doing well with daily activities. Once we have the forum updated we will have a better understanding on how to attract more users. If you have any suggestions or ideas please feel free to share.

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23