Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 382
  1. #256
    Volodyagold31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Doh
    idk if they will change something in security, but its confirmed that they'll add playercards to the game.
    Will you update MarketUpdater for it in the future if they ever gonna do it?

  2. #257
    8otto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    731
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    1,978
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Volodyagold31 View Post
    idk if they will change something in security, but its confirmed that they'll add playercards to the game.
    Will you update MarketUpdater for it in the future if they ever gonna do it?
    If they add server check on unlocked things, fake unlocking will not work anymore, only DLCs will work I think, but not with fiddler anymore.
    However let's see what they do

  3. #258
    nosboi71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2023
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    There are no skins from the store

    after 7.2.3 update all store cosmetics disappeared, I tried to create the files again but it didn't work

  4. #259
    8otto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    731
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    1,978
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by nosboi71 View Post
    after 7.2.3 update all store cosmetics disappeared, I tried to create the files again but it didn't work
    Delete Catalog.json from files and everything will work fine

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to 8otto For This Useful Post:

    nosboi71 (10-01-2023)

  6. #260
    nosboi71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2023
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    thanks, it worked
    Last edited by nosboi71; 10-01-2023 at 03:14 PM.

  7. #261
    Vergeeley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2023
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    So, I've got this issue
    I'm using MarketNoSavefile.json so I have DLCs and skins only (Not interested in bloodweb stuff)
    Sometimes shared perks disappear with a message "None remaining"
    For example, I have P2 Nemesis and try to use Lethal Pursuer on The Legion -> I have it equipped but as soon as I get to lobby it grays out and disappears from the perk list -> I try to equip it after the match and it doesn't show up anymore BUT
    I've noticed I can get yellow ones on bloodweb so it kinda works like an old DBD when you had teachable perks
    Also, I want to know how to use new BHVR Unlocker without all the bloodweb stuff since it doesn't let you choose like Fiddler does

    Update: Prestiged Nemesis to P3, got my perks on all killers for a match, lost them afterwards and basically got no way of getting them back even with bloodweb (They don't show up anymore at all). Not sure what should I do now. MarketNoSavefile makes perks really buggy.
    Last edited by Vergeeley; 10-04-2023 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Update on issue

  8. #262
    Vaticseed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Lightbulb Question

    Are any of these unlocks permanant i have stuff i unlocked back in 2021 im wondering if anything here is permanant like items or perks

  9. #263
    badhoodie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2023
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    grade progress error

    I get this after every game https://imgur.com/a/G0Fu1rJ

  10. #264
    8otto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    731
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    1,978
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by badhoodie View Post
    I get this after every game https://imgur.com/a/G0Fu1rJ
    Have you tried without tools? Still have this problem? Sometimes the DBD servers are shit..

  11. #265
    badhoodie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2023
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 8otto View Post
    Have you tried without tools? Still have this problem? Sometimes the DBD servers are shit..
    yes i play without fiddle and works well

  12. #266
    8otto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    731
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    1,978
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by badhoodie View Post
    yes i play without fiddle and works well
    Are you using fiddler or SleepyLia's Unlocker? If you're using fiddler post a screen of your rules in autoresponder.

    PS: use imgbb to upload screenshot

  13. #267
    Vaticseed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Permanant

    Are these unlocks permanant?

  14. #268
    8otto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    731
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    1,978
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaticseed View Post
    Are these unlocks permanant?
    No .

  15. #269
    dbdF3N0M3N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2023
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hey guys, it seems like this is still working, but not for me I'm trying to use this for the first time, so I found some tutorials for fiddler and I did everything like in the video of this thread (except starting the weird named exe file, cuz I dont have it) and then everything to set up the fiddler based on other tutorial on Youtube for dbd unlocker. The sad story is that I can't connect to DBD when I do that, only with closed fiddler, but then I dont have anything unlocked.
    Is there some tutorial that is actually working please?

  16. #270
    Vergeeley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2023
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdF3N0M3N View Post
    Hey guys, it seems like this is still working, but not for me I'm trying to use this for the first time, so I found some tutorials for fiddler and I did everything like in the video of this thread (except starting the weird named exe file, cuz I dont have it) and then everything to set up the fiddler based on other tutorial on Youtube for dbd unlocker. The sad story is that I can't connect to DBD when I do that, only with closed fiddler, but then I dont have anything unlocked.
    Is there some tutorial that is actually working please?
    Are you playing on Steam or Epic? If you're on Steam you have to use SSL Bypasser which isn't available for free AFAIK

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast