Results 1 to 8 of 8

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    dbrisset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2023
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Request for unban / information regarding ban

    Hello,

    I'm posting in hopes of finding some answers regarding my old account being banned. I used to be an active member on this site quite some time ago. My account had been hacked which I will agree is on me especially considering I was a minion at the time. Just wanted to know if there was any actual evidence or proof from the incident or if I just was placed on the ban list without there being anything I could do to rectify the situation. The thread that was created by "me" could have easily been compared to any other posts I've been a part of and could be seen as someone rather than myself. While I will agree that can be debatable considering it's all just typing.

    Below is a thread I located where another user even pointed out that it was clear I was hacked which again I should have activated the two-factor authentication to prevent that from even occurring. Other staff even pointed out that my account had been hacked as well. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...ghlight=Dakota

    The original post which was a result of my ban is as follows: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1168223.

    I am unsure if any posts can be referenced from IP addresses from where they originated or not to show a sign that I was not the one who made that post or not?

    If there was any actual evidence that I scammed someone could they be included? If the ban is not going to be removed please feel free to let me know and I'll just move on and not try to dwell on it to try to return to this site.

    Thanks,
    @Dakota

  2. #2
    Azerila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Azerila2991@gmail.com
    Posts
    6,628
    Reputation
    894
    Thanks
    1,974
    My Mood
    Flirty
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1168223
    thread that you claim it was used as your account was hacked.

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=867405
    user that got scamed on thread = banned as well due to scam report
    he did a appal tho i cant figure it was not resolved
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...ghlight=Punkie

    the user that he scammed is banned as well
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1446578
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=4192662

    so whole chain of ban here lol

    i leave matter in hand of SA they can decide if you can get unbanned or stay banned. since whole chain of ban here if we want to resolve all have to be clear os only Dave Arun or @Flengo can decide your fate.

    👉 💬 Click Here to add me to the Messenger 💬 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via email: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Skype: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Telegram: Click to add me on Telegram(@AzerilaStore) 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Discord: azerila 📧 👈

    Welcome to join to MPGH Main server




  3. #3
    dbrisset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2023
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1168223
    thread that you claim it was used as your account was hacked.

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=867405
    user that got scamed on thread = banned as well due to scam report
    he did a appal tho i cant figure it was not resolved
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...ghlight=Punkie

    the user that he scammed is banned as well
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1446578
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=4192662

    so whole chain of ban here lol

    i leave matter in hand of SA they can decide if you can get unbanned or stay banned. since whole chain of ban here if we want to resolve all have to be clear os only Dave Arun or @Flengo can decide your fate.
    Right, that thread created by "me" wasn't me. Is there no way to check IP activity for my account around that time to see that it's a different IP address than any of my other posts? I'll admit that my account was hacked and I hadn't used the two-factor authentication which is how I allowed this to happen. I didn't just decide to get on the staff here and be active on the site for numerous years to simply make one scam occur. But okay fair enough I'll just live with their decision whether it be I stay banned or can get it lifted and try to be active on here again. Appreciate you at least moving it forward to the Admin's decision.

    @Dave84311 , @arunforce, @Flengo

    Thanks,
    @Dakota

  4. #4
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /admincp/banning.php
    Posts
    20,584
    Reputation
    5180
    Thanks
    14,176
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Even if you were hacked, you are responsible for whatever happens on your account.

    Your ban can be lifted if you do a giveaway equivalent to the amount scammed.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

     


     
    VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  5. #5
    dbrisset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2023
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Even if you were hacked, you are responsible for whatever happens on your account.

    Your ban can be lifted if you do a giveaway equivalent to the amount scammed.
    Which is what amount? I haven't been shown any evidence of this "transaction" to begin with. The post just says he sent Bitcoin with no specified amount.

  6. #6
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /admincp/banning.php
    Posts
    20,584
    Reputation
    5180
    Thanks
    14,176
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrisset View Post
    Which is what amount? I haven't been shown any evidence of this "transaction" to begin with. The post just says he sent Bitcoin with no specified amount.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1168223

    Post indicates half was sent, so around $175 is safe to assume.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

     


     
    VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  7. #7
    dbrisset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2023
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1168223

    Post indicates half was sent, so around $175 is safe to assume.

    Sure the post indicated that "I had $350 to spend on $280 of bitcoin" That doesn't equal $175 it would be $140 considering he "sent" me half of the bitcoin... But again where is the actual screenshot or proof of this transaction considering it resulted in a ban there had to have been some evidence rather than a simple response of "I scammed him". To further on that the original post was edited that "I was taking smaller offers" which leads me to believe that he didn't send over $140 worth of bitcoin either. This again is why I am asking for some evidence of this transaction to verify this occurred. Surely you don't hand out bans just based on a comment that someone was scammed and would need proof.

  8. #8
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /admincp/banning.php
    Posts
    20,584
    Reputation
    5180
    Thanks
    14,176
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrisset View Post
    Sure the post indicated that "I had $350 to spend on $280 of bitcoin" That doesn't equal $175 it would be $140 considering he "sent" me half of the bitcoin... But again where is the actual screenshot or proof of this transaction considering it resulted in a ban there had to have been some evidence rather than a simple response of "I scammed him". To further on that the original post was edited that "I was taking smaller offers" which leads me to believe that he didn't send over $140 worth of bitcoin either. This again is why I am asking for some evidence of this transaction to verify this occurred. Surely you don't hand out bans just based on a comment that someone was scammed and would need proof.
    Just went and checked, seems like $140 was sent. The report is in a private report and contains enough evidence and screenshots.

    Private report: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1168252

    You can either comply or stay banned, the choice is up to you now.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

     


     
    VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    Charion (12-10-2023)

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] request for a game/vac ban remover
    By Hunter_assasin in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2019, 03:37 PM
  2. [Solved] Request for Account Rename and Ban
    By gaerhygaerhrh in forum Account Recovery & Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2019, 03:21 AM
  3. Request for unbanning main
    By SpraaaatyUnban in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-07-2017, 04:33 PM
  4. Request for unban and banning FanticSteal
    By FanticStealIsRetarded in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2016, 02:59 PM
  5. Request for Unban
    By ShazDK in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-07-2016, 08:15 PM