Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Wtf, How is this attractive

I know I don't act so mature on this forum, but this forum is really the only fun I have all day, so I guess that gives me a reason. I have noticed many of the students in my class are quite imature. As they constantly talk about masterbating, talking about sex(In a imature way). This is not a ghay school but I don't understand why the female students find this so attractive. Wtf?.. Could someone explain to me of this strange fucked world.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    I know I don't act so mature on this forum, but this forum is really the only fun I have all day, so I guess that gives me a reason. I have noticed many of the students in my class are quite imature. As they constantly talk about masterbating, talking about sex(In a imature way). This is not a ghay school but I don't understand why the female students find this so attractive. Wtf?.. Could someone explain to me of this strange fucked world.
    bullllllllllllllllll shit.......

serusley dude i talk about that type of shit all day long and i rarely have any friends hell girls bitch at for that shit... i mean come on ... any fems find that shit attractive needs to see me cuz... i will make her ph3ar my hentai chick rapeing tentical

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Lol, no its not just talking about it there all like doing actions and stuff. w\e Its only Gr.9 but its still fucking high school right. Maby they just don't relize that there sex positions. But its pretty fucking obvious.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Because you grade 9's are sick, demented and twisted? Hell, I wasn't even like that in grade 9. One of my friends asked me back in grade 9, "Do guys masturbate?" I said, "What the fuck kind of question is that?" But seriously, anyone at my school that talks about jerking off gets the shit kicked out of them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Lol, no its not just talking about it there all like doing actions and stuff. w\e Its only Gr.9 but its still fucking high school right. Maby they just don't relize that there sex positions. But its pretty fucking obvious.
    dude my catch phrase is "i beet my cookey like it owwweeed me monnneeey"
    and every one hates me for that
    (ether that or dangles between it burns when i pee or ph3ar my hentai chick rapeing tentical)

Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    lmfao wow the story of my life. i talk about all kinds of crazy shit to my friends cause its funny as hell. im perverted in a funny way not a "holy shit thats wierd" way. and if the girls at your school find that attractive then damn tell me where u go to school cause the girls at my school just dont appreciate a little dirty humor
    [IMG]https://i236.photobucke*****m/albums/ff173/NeedHacksBad/RedDohif.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i78.photobucke*****m/albums/j90/ace76543/needhacksbad.png[/IMG]
    ------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

I AM MINION OF TOM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Lol, I got asked if I masterbated in grade 6. I thought the same thing. Infact I said "What the fuck" I hadn't ever learnd about sex then. That is one fucked up child there. And the age of twelve been asked if I masterbate, I don't even know if I could've masterbated then. I don't see why people ask these questions. Anyway I fell a bit like an outcast because i'm the only one not doing these homosexual and self-rape positions.

*edit*
    I live in a quite wealthy area so its not like 60% of them are whores or sluts, There mature just stupid. I'm like one of the 22% of white kids there the rest are asians and I think there is 1 black kid and 2 brown.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 10-05-2007 at 08:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    wow lol.... your school is kind of wierd...... i mean i'll talk about anything but i dont go around asking people if they masturbate... thats strange......

"There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

I AM MINION OF TOM

Thanks
    You know what we talk about at my school? ZOMG NORMAL STUFF. We talk about shit like who's hot, who likes who, crack jokes about it, skip class and go out for lunch, etc, etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    If I ever skipped let alone get a C+ in high-school I would be cut up in a million diffrent parts and eaten(no I don't mean blow-job) by midgets.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    You know what we talk about at my school? ZOMG NORMAL STUFF. We talk about shit like who's hot, who likes who, crack jokes about it, skip class and go out for lunch, etc, etc.
    Sounds preppy........

-----------------
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

I AM MINION OF TOM

Thanks
    Young girls these days are more adventurous.

What with the womens rights and female independence of the 21st century girls starting to act more like boys when they hit puberty.

But see if both sexes are doing it where is the control?

No sane guy would deny a chick who walks up checks his balls for him and talks dirty about it.

Hell I wouldn't have in the 9th grade.
    [CENTER]
    The Grin is in.
    [IMG]https://i33.photobucke*****m/albums/d74/sadisticgrin/The-grincopy.png[/IMG]
    I AM the Influence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Okay then. Well I just have to say that I think my school has some social issues. Btw what is it about sex-talk that makes people think its so fuckking fun to talk about. I mean there really isn't much to talk about.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    skip class
    wrong. i have chat logs to prove it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    If you haven't noticed, everyone is a pervert.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast