Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by iHelp View Post
    I think they're good.
    I just don't like raps.
    Mind taking a look at my thread?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/192-poetry...wr-_-poem.html
    Yes I saw it, So many repetition of the word "Fuckin" xD But other than that I love the emotions in conveys, You can tell you're angry O.o lol/ Its beautiful.

And Some of these are more Likes Poems than raps ,3 Thanks for not completely hating them lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    try n get it to flow better on paper and it will sound hella good on the mic ya know

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ShAg12345 For This Useful Post:

Evelyn (07-16-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Well Yeah, I think some of them are "Okayish" On paper. But ON Mic I flow hella Better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Side Note: B-Dizzle, Your not rapper.

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    :P I didn't have the heart to say that Myself Lol. Hmm... I'll be putting a few more up within the next week. I've been pretty inspired lately o.o

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
    Side Note: B-Dizzle, Your not rapper.
    Sick of this kid. He accused me of stealing my lyrics/poem... He says "it's all over google" and that I stole it. I wrote and recorded it myself...

Fuck you NextGen1... FUCK YOU. Why don't you write something worth reading? Oh right, you can't so you accuse me of putting time and effort into lyrics. I know I'm a horrible singer, I know I sound like shit. But mind you it was recorded on a rock band mic in an empty room... = horrible sound quality. SMD NextGen1. And if you STILL don't believe I wrote/sang that, check the comment section. I prove it was me right there.

@Eclipse I loved this
    Last edited by Hysteria; 07-17-2010 at 05:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Lol, I've learned something : DON'T EXPECT ACTUAL THOUGHTS FROM PEOPLE ONLINE XD. I Truly think your poems are qutie artistic They just need readers with some sort of consciousness to think beyond the mainstream to comprehend them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    no shit eqlipse6 mainstream aint even good besides eminem that it and a few other like biggie and pac thats it then its underground but his shit is stolen i believe to thieving i Googled your shit and it came up multiple time so back up kid and grow up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Lol, Underground for life ;D i listen to Shit like Atmosphere, Sage Francis (That's Why I'm trying to get into his record label). And I'm staying out of this "Thieving" Conflict ;D.

Well, Time to write some more. I'll be posting some after I get their copyrights finalized. And Sh4g +1 For Listening to real music :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    well good luck with that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ShAg12345 View Post
    no shit eqlipse6 mainstream aint even good besides eminem that it and a few other like biggie and pac thats it then its underground but his shit is stolen i believe to thieving i Googled your shit and it came up multiple time so back up kid and grow up
    Fuck you kid, honestly. So just because my lyrics came up online means I stole them? Ever think THOSE sites stole them!? I posted my lyrics on youtube... OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO SPREAD ACROSS THE INTERNET! Fuck off, I'm honestly so pissed off. Don't accuse me of stealing shit. If you don't think I can write that well, than send me your MSN. And I'll go on webcam, and write a brand new poem from scratch on any topic you want in real time just to prove. So because Eminem's lyrics are all over the internet, does that mean he stole them? That's what I thought asshole. I'm sick of this shit, I would never steal someone elses lyrics, thats just plain dumb... Because than what satisfaction do I have? NONE. Fuck you.
    Hysteria: On 2k Ban. Mkay.

"And our hearts have all been beaten and bruised, and we're all pretty confused, and we always expect to lose; I'll explain it all to you through alkyhol and bad tattoos. If I talk and I laugh too loud, it's cause I'm trying to forget I'm sad, because things can get pretty bad, but I'd like to believe that somewhere I'll find someone who's going nowhere and we'll go there together."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    you can smd all night kid i have a msn and a mic we can freestyle later you ****** aight and i will record it and see whos better and let mpgh think i dont need you to write it i wanna see if you can freestyle

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ShAg12345 View Post
    you can smd all night kid i have a msn and a mic we can freestyle later you ****** aight and i will record it and see whos better and let mpgh think i dont need you to write it i wanna see if you can freestyle
    I don't freestyle. I sit down somewhere quiet and calm with a pen and paper, and spend time writing intricate twists and turns that tell a story of life. Freestyling is stupid, it is about who can make up the stupidest shit, in the shortest amount of time. I have WAY better poems, but since everything I post gets stolen and put on the internet, I keep my good ones to myself. I'm done with you kid. You still never answered why you made two accounts, and comment on your own posts.
    Hysteria: On 2k Ban. Mkay.

"And our hearts have all been beaten and bruised, and we're all pretty confused, and we always expect to lose; I'll explain it all to you through alkyhol and bad tattoos. If I talk and I laugh too loud, it's cause I'm trying to forget I'm sad, because things can get pretty bad, but I'd like to believe that somewhere I'll find someone who's going nowhere and we'll go there together."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    ok i dont make 2 acct ****** the other one got banned and its unbanned like 3 weeks ago i just never felt like gettin back on it so stfu n blow me alright and your shit dont get stolen you just rewrite shit simple dude thats why theirs no exact copy its just cause you change and add shit to it so its simple aight idc if you write your shit we have diffrent taste and your taste just i dont like it and you dont like mine but theirs people who likes yours so simple aight back the fuck up ok

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast