Thread: New Hack Ideas

Thanks

New Hack Ideas

hey,

Well, I'm on Vista, so can't use a UCE, and don't have a bypass. So...

These were thought up by me, so credits go me (bagpiperdude90) and to MPGH (because I'm feeling nice) - do NOT leech. Just a simple "Credits to MPGH.net and bagpiperdude90" is required in the trainer if you use these.

Ideas:

Gravity: Notice when you fall, the longer you fall, the faster you go? Super jump to 100,000. The ground will appear and come into view at a greater rate than at 10,000. You might be able to freeze this to a lower value, and "float" down to the ground. how to find:

Start search on ground, unknown value. Super jump to 100,000 z, and then keep searching for increased. Once you hit the ground, search for decreased (or maybe 0?). Repeat until you find address.

Weapon Weight: Notice how you can't run as fast with the RPG? Maybe we could find the weight of the fists, so we can run just as fast with RPG.

Start with fists out, search unknown. Take out colt, search increased. Take out RPG, search increased. Search unchanged. Fists, search decreased, etc.

Freeze to 0... might let you run faster than with fists out.

Trainer idea using the gravity frozen to 0:

Same principle as an aimbot. basically, lets you swim in air, but really be walking (so you can use a weapon). Makes for some interesting weightless combat. Steps:

1) Find angle of view address. Put your crosshair slightly above horizon. Start with unknown, then look up a little, search increased. Look up more, search increased. Look down a little (while still above horizon), search decreased, etc. Reason for above horizon, the number might go into the negatives below horizon, which will make it more difficult.

2) Find level head value (crosshair on horizon).

3) Figure out negative angles.

4) Freeze gravity to 0.

5) Write a VBasic or C++ function to read the angle, and monitor the X and Y axises. For every amount they change (increase OR decrease), change Z index based on view angle.

For instance: You are at 200 X-direction, heading in a X-positive direction, with view angle of 45 degrees, and are at 100 Z. For every 2 X points moved, 1 Z point would be added. So you walked to 250 X... your new Z height would be 125.

Make sense? Hard to do? Yes. And, it would take some skill to be able to track people while walking in air, shooting, etc. But - it could be quite fun, too!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    make it something more hmm... interesting - this sounds boring to me

Thanks
    weopen weight might work
    otjer 2z i dont know
    thnx 4 sharion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    ah now i get it lol xD but still i just don't buy vista coz people wouldn't release so many people got Windows Xp i rly hate Vista