Thread: FUCK GOD

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Religion is such a great thing.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra View Post

monkeys you puta.
    pfft..u believe that?..oh well
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    religion is false hope
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by udin39 View Post
    So..how human exist?
    As I've said before, religion is for people who need answers to things that we haven't yet learned about. Fire, the movement of the sun, lightning, plagues, all attributed to some sort of god. Most religious people say how evolution makes no sense etc, well no shit its only a theory, but it doesn't mean that some super powered being was there to make it, it just means we haven't got it quite figured out yet. Everyone can believe what they want but I have no tolerance for religious bigotry, all those bible thumpers that try to shove beliefs down other people's throats, talking about how they'll burn in hell and how Jesus will save us all. It's all bullshit to me, I live my life fearing no higher being, no one has a control over what I do other than myself, I don't need religion to be my moral compass because I do just fine without it.

The only difference between on another is that certain people live life how they want it, others live it by the book. Whatever floats your boat, but I'm telling you living life without religion is definitely a relief, no worrying about pissing off god etc.

Ya'll nigs going to argue about how god is real and shit until the day you die, it makes no difference to me how many quotes you pull out of your ass, it's not going to change my stance on religion, ever.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

Neekokeen (07-13-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    As I've said before, religion is for people who need answers to things that we haven't yet learned about. Fire, the movement of the sun, lightning, plagues, all attributed to some sort of god. Most religious people say how evolution makes no sense etc, well no shit its only a theory, but it doesn't mean that some super powered being was there to make it, it just means we haven't got it quite figured out yet. Everyone can believe what they want but I have no tolerance for religious bigotry, all those bible thumpers that try to shove beliefs down other people's throats, talking about how they'll burn in hell and how Jesus will save us all. It's all bullshit to me, I live my life fearing no higher being, no one has a control over what I do other than myself, I don't need religion to be my moral compass because I do just fine without it.

The only difference between on another is that certain people live life how they want it, others live it by the book. Whatever floats your boat, but I'm telling you living life without religion is definitely a relief, no worrying about pissing off god etc.

Ya'll nigs going to argue about how god is real and shit until the day you die, it makes no difference to me how many quotes you pull out of your ass, it's not going to change my stance on religion, ever.
    Holy shit, truth.
    [IMG]https://i929.photobucke*****m/albums/ad139/Shadow2ko/FireSignature.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    @Sunday. so... ban on this one or your main?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

That's how I feel

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    religion is false hope
    Thank You

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by BeginingOfTheEnd View Post
    For All U people out there who believe in GOD Fuck Yall God A shit Of A bitch he never existed even if u did u never did anything to help us..leaving us on dis fucking planet to DIE!! yea thts very helpful NOTFucking bitch... GOD doesn't exist period...AND STOP GOING TO CHURCH!!It doesnt do anything u Dick Suckers

And No Im Not Insane

No your not insane your fucking stupid. You are going to burn in hell and rot at the same time. Take your mouth off the devils dick. Enjoy your life, whats left of it.
    [IMG]https://i298.photobucke*****m/albums/mm243/hellca521/repr-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    BeginningOfTheEnd... You aren't giving us atheists a good name. Aggression and trolling won't bring on social change.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    BeginningOfTheEnd... You aren't giving us atheists a good name. Aggression and trolling won't bring on social change.
    Hey there, Aleks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    That avatar is so appropriate.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by BeginingOfTheEnd View Post
    For All U people out there who believe in GOD Fuck Yall God A shit Of A bitch he never existed even if u did u never did anything to help us..leaving us on dis fucking planet to DIE!! yea thts very helpful NOTFucking bitch... GOD doesn't exist period...AND STOP GOING TO CHURCH!!It doesnt do anything u Dick Suckers

And No Im Not Insane
    You are retarded.
    To do list:

Complete =
    Incomplete =

Runescape

Get 40 Mining:
    Get 50 Mining:
    Get 75 Mining:
    Get 90 Mining:
    Get 99 Mining:

Get 5 Million gp:
    Get 7 Million gp:
    Get 10 Million gp:
    Get 20 Million gp:

Thanks
    If "god" doesn't exist how can you say "fuck god"? If there is no "god" to fuck at all? Exactly.

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jbubblepop View Post
    If "god" doesn't exist how can you say "fuck god"? If there is no "god" to fuck at all? Exactly.
    / My B

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra View Post

monkeys you puta.
    Well lets say we did evolve from monkeys. Where did the monkeys come from? Older beings? Well where did those come from? Random cells forming together to make a bigger thing? All of those things (evolution or not) must have started in some way, and more than likely it wasn't just "poof" life. I believe in God (Catholic), so tell me if there isn't some super-being, Christian God or not, how did all the world and solar system come to existence? Yes I know the Big Bang theory, and don't you think that just maybe some super-being made that? Case and point

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast