Thread: reply

Thanks

Unhappy Fall out with fiance

ok most of u know im engaged well yesterday was best and worst day ever here is how my day started. i woke up smoked a big fatty then finance left for work.
    now when it gets good well her mom and sister stoped over they thought she had the day off well anyways long story short my finances mom had to goto wall mart well what u know she left aut home with me hehehehe well i use to date her back in the day well let me get to the point i fucked her her mom came home about 15 mins after we finished i guse aut had a appotionment with some dental doctor well she took her there and came back to show me what she bought well guse what hehehe i grabed her thigh and it took off from there yeah fucked her too but i wasn't so lucky this time finance opened door to see me with her moms legs up on my shoulders pounding away so yeah she hasnt talked to me yet.

my question is should i tell her i fucked her sister too ?
    think if im honest might buy me a cookie or a kick out of the door ?
    Last edited by kmphantom; 10-19-2007 at 01:11 PM.

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    ...NICE!

oh and i doubt that mpgh is for telling out your personal life problems

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    depnds have you fucked her yet then go up to her and be all nice sory your mom came on to she was testing me if i was good enough for you give her call depends on what her mom says =.=''

thats sad, some funny as shit XD

and azn is wrong MPGH ant the best place to tell your life story but hey what the hell this is General discussions so you CAN do that.. here, in this part of the forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Lol, mpgh for personal advise "I really try in school, I really do, but it just doesn't work out", "SHUT THE FUCK UP, DROP OUT AND GO WITH OUR HOBBIES"

Anyways, err...So you just have sex with people like that..Ookay, I would be a little more careful if I were you, sexual disease are dangerous.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Lol, mpgh for personal advise "I really try in school, I really do, but it just doesn't work out", "SHUT THE FUCK UP, DROP OUT AND GO WITH OUR HOBBIES"

Anyways, err...So you just have sex with people like that..Ookay, I would be a little more careful if I were you, sexual disease are dangerous.
    you sound like a 12 year old saying that xD (no offense)
    butts you ant gonna get it unless the other person has it use a condom reduces the chance and well what can i say

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kmphantom View Post
    ok most of u know im engaged well yesterday was best and worst day ever here is how my day started. i woke up smoked a big fatty then finance left for work.
    now when it gets good well her mom and sister stoped over they thought she had the day off well anyways long story short my finances mom had to goto wall mart well what u know she left aut home with me hehehehe well i use to date her back in the day well let me get to the point i fucked her her mom came home about 15 mins after we finished i guse aut had a appotionment with some dental doctor well she took her there and came back to show me what she bought well guse what hehehe i grabed her thigh and it took off from there yeah fucked her too but i wasn't so lucky this time finance opened door to see me with her moms legs up on my shoulders pounding away so yeah she hasnt talked to me yet.

You sound like a 12 year old with some fantasies. First of all, punctuation was invented for a reason. Use it. Second, stop using "well let me tell you" or "well guess what." It's really fucking annoying and hard to decipher a paragraph like that that has absolutely no punctuation, not to mention your spelling and grammar are horrible. And what is it with you people that can't speak or spell properly? It drives me up the fucking wall and hurts my brain to boot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    O.o i dont knows ahh... he could be some fancy shit just say
    i fucked your mom Ha!!!! or something like that i can't say for sure

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    You sound like a 12 year old with some fantasies. First of all, punctuation was invented for a reason. Use it. Second, stop using "well let me tell you" or "well guess what." It's really fucking annoying and hard to decipher a paragraph like that that has absolutely no punctuation, not to mention your spelling and grammar are horrible. And what is it with you people that can't speak or spell properly? It drives me up the fucking wall and hurts my brain to boot.
    I thought you read Gourav text?

The first post is crap but it's readable.

Thanks

nah

me and fiance talked today she aint mad lol she really don't give a fuck and i thought i would tell ya guys for shits and giggles and a bit of advice helps once and a while. =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    me and fiance talked today she aint mad lol she really don't give a fuck and i thought i would tell ya guys for shits and giggles and a bit of advice helps once and a while. =)
    you fucker her mom
    her mom 60+ year old women i don't think i am into that stuff like you are buddy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Your Gourav. K?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Your Gourav. K?
    yap i prefer little girls like you they make me feel so bad

Thanks

what the fuck? moron. "most of us know"? NO ONE KNOWS YOU FUCKING IDIOT. no one cares. stop spilling your poersonal life out oevr the internet. no one gives a fuck