Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post

k2 doesn't kill you
    It just makes you go insane in the membrane.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post

Or you can smoke weed. Much easier.
    weed mush easy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Too much for me, either.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    to many druggies on MPGH

Thanks
    Weed.
    Cheap, effective, not harmful.
    To overdose on weed you have to smoke twice your body weight... which for me is like 320 lbs.
    Idk about you but smoke one pound of weed would take like a full day... or longer... let alone 320 lbs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Or you can smoke my cock, gives me the ultimate high

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Wyo (07-15-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I tried and it didn't work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Davis likes little children gobbling his cock.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    /Cares?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Anderson Silva View Post
    If I can get banned for this please let me know so I can take this off

I noticed a strange weed that when I tried to pull it out my hands began to bleed so I looked up the plant. What I got was Lactuca Virsosa, a type of wild lettuce that is edible. It grows upright and can be a few feet tall with a slightly red stem that has small spikes and the leaves are tiger toothed (like a dandelion leaf) that only has prickles on the underside down the center.

I did some more research and apparently by smoking this plant you can get a fairly nice high.

It contains no THC but the hallucinogen in the plant is called lactucarium and is found in the sap of the plant.

There are special ways to make the leaves of this plant into a concentrate that looks just like opium. Most ways of extracting the lactucarium require different chemicals and alcohol, but I found a new way through experimentation that is cheaper and just as effective:

Warning: Although this is legal, only try if you are 18 years or older
    (not like you will listen anyway...)

Steps:

1. Find a lactuca virosa plant. They are considered weeds so it shouldn't be too hard to spot. Look on google for images of the plant and a description to help. Make sure it has a semi-red stem if it is over 2.5 feet tall to insure it is, younger plants might not have this redish tinge.

2. Pick out as many leaves as you can without totally destroying the plant. It is best if you cut with a boxcutting knife that is brand new to make a cleaner cut so the plant will heal faster (treat it like a marijuana plant)

3. Acquire a good plastic or 'thick' glass container or cup that is heat resistant and can hold at least a 1/2 quart of water. Also get a big metal pot that you are able to boil water in.

4. Boil a few quarts of water ( 4x as much leaves you have. So if you have 1 cup of leaves boil 4 cups of water) How to measure the leaves is listed in the next few steps. [Or you could boil a random amount of water]

5. Prepare the leaves: Wash them thoroughly. Then place on a cutting board or a ceramic plate in groups of 10-20 leaves (guess) and cut with a sharp knife so they are in as small of shreds as possible. To make it easier you could just blend them all up, but that would make it harder to filter the finished product.

6. Place the shredded leaves to fill up the heat resistant container 1/4 of the way full with the shredded leaves. Do not put in any more or any less.
    You can use as many containers as you want, as long as each is filled 1/4 of the way with the leaves.

7. Pour the boiling water into the containers [make sure you don't boil the leaves in with the water, it will just make it harder]. Soon enough the water will start to turn green.

8. This step is extremely long and boring and you cannot, and I repeat, CANNOT shorten this step otherwise your screwed!!! You will have to let the leaves sit in the warm water for a total of 8 hours or more. You must attempt to stir it at least every hour. It doesn't have to be constant stirring, just a quick 15 second stir with a spoon of your choice.

9. After the 8 long hours have passed the mixture should be a deep dark brown, if not, keep waiting and stir...

10. Now with this swampy mixture, you must filter out all of the plant material and throw it away. Now you must take the liquid and set it on your stove and boil it all down.

11. Boiling it down might take a while, you can set the stove on low but just make sure steam is coming from the pot. When the amount of liquid in the pot gets lower, it will start to boil faster. When the liquid turns almost completely black (if you made only around a gallon of the dark tea mixture, you may only receive a tablespoon of the black substance or maybe a little more) you want to take it off the stove and carefully pour it into a non-stick bowel. If you didn't make that much of it and you are afraid it will burn in the pot, you can remove it out early if its still a little black and let the water evaporate naturally the rest of the way. [When you remove it from the pot you don't want it to be sticky, it should still be pretty watery]

12. Now once it is in a non-stick bowel, you will have to sit it someplace warm and/or in the sunlight to dry out and harden. This may take anywhere from 2-10 days.

13. Once it is dry, it should feel a bit like plastic or you might be able to mold it. This is called lettuce opium.

14. Now you have it, all you need to do is get a good pipe and light it up and enjoy! If you don't have a pipe you can lay it on a piece of aluminum foil and use a lighter under the foil to just heat up the opium which will still get you high, but it is not advised because if you have the aluminum lit for too long the metal can give off toxic fumes, but it takes allot of those toxins to effect you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

What it does to you:

The lettuce opium gets into your system and lasts from 20 minutes to up to a few hours. This plant, in tea form, has been used as a pain reliever and sleep agent. In this extract form it makes you feel extremely relaxed and 'at peace'

Warning: Do not overdose on this lettuce extract (not exactly how much an overdose is lol but just guess) it doesn't kill you (if it did I wouldn't post it) but people who have take extreme amounts experience:

-an epic increase in heart rate
    -there vision darkens
    -sight of shadows moving and the feeling of things sneaking up on them
    -the thought that you are going to die

An epic feeling indeed. So don't overdose...

NOTE: I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER WEBSITE, I DO NOT CLAIM THIS TO BE MINE

I DID TRY IT AND I LIKED IT SO I DECIDED TO POST It.
    this is legit, made some myself also a guy got kicked out of my college for trying to sneak loads of them out of the compost area _______¬

high is like /meh compared to the effort involved, however if you were to produce the weed in a grow room and boil it down in a old oil drum im sure you could make enough to make it worth selling

Thanks
    im new to this "lettuce opium" thing but ive read about a few ways to extract it.
    ive heard that the best way is to milk the stem of the lactuca virosa plant by cutting a gash (or cutting of the whole stem) just above the leafs on the lower part of the plant, yielding a white sap suitable for smoking once dried.
    ive also heard that you can grind up the leaves of the lactuca virosa in a blender on the setting "puree" with about half the blender full of water and the rest of leaves... make the ratio of leaves to water about 1:1... meaning put in about as many leaves as water (this is hard to explain, but try to follow). then strain the resulting watery solution onto a frying pan or pot and evaporate off the water, leaving the black tar youve heard about.
    another way is to soak the leaves in warm water (dont ask how to keep the water warm for this long... i have no clue i just read about it) for 8 or so hours and then press the leaves until youve gotten a black/brown water from the leaves. then pour onto a pan or pot and evaporate.
    what i did was put the leaves into the blender and ran them on puree until the leaves were really well cut up and then i poured the solution straight into a pot and let the water evaporate. i then put a little lemon juice onto the dried, cut up leaves for flavor (that was an experiment) and then gathered the dry, cut up leaves into a baggy. it much resembled heroin. just not as strong, and it didnt make me nod out so much.
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

Rap & Hip Hop section.

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    aha wn dude,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12