Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey95 View Post
    Ferrel meanng, Steals, Smokes , lives under house, curtain for Walls, lives across from ex-gf, he is on probation, he drinks and has no life, a drop out from skewl want me to keep going ?
    here's my solution.....go to Mr.T, take some fighting lessons....walk over to that guys house, ring the door bell,, and as soon as he answers, punch him in ze fucking nose. that ALWAYS works.......unless he is high on crack...then ur totally fucked..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    When you think everythings all over , it just started .
    When you close a door , you'll open another.
    Even though you say you " cant do it " anymore , you still are .
    When you think your breaking now , you'll learn in the future that u were only bending.
    You need to live , in order laugh & love , which makes life .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    go to a hooker oh your to young for that just buy a pack of ciggerets and smoke the lot

Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    bibi , good advice

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    IF YOU GET A HOOKER THEN YOU'LL CATCH AIDS , THEN YOUR LIFE WILL SURELY BE OVER .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i dont believe in hookers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    IF YOU GET A HOOKER THEN YOU'LL CATCH AIDS , THEN YOUR LIFE WILL SURELY BE OVER .
    use a condom casey

Thanks
    im 15 and reason for my depression, is cus my ex-gf left me cus the guy across road, after 14 months been with her :'( FML atm i feel like ending it so its not hard on me.. no1 wud even care
    you are ending your life because some slut broke up with you? good, you don’t deserve to live.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    WHAT IF THE HOOKER JUICE GETS IN HES PENIS AND THEN HE'LL DIEEEEEEE ! * tears *

Casey , its okay sweety . Its worth it if u make it worth it .

Thanks
    you heard it here folks, hookers don’t exist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I allways find music helps when your in pain just listen to this [YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/8PTDv_szmL0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/8PTDv_szmL0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN ? YOU DATED ONE . what do you meannnnn

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Yes its worth living .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ? YOU DATED ONE . what do you meannnnn
    reply quickly, your statement of hookers not existing is slowly making mina disappear. If you don’t make sense soon she might be gone forever.

Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i dont think they sudnt be alive hookers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast