Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    I just listened to Wake me up when september ends,tears came out of my eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xXBrailleXx View Post
    I just listened to Wake me up when september ends,tears came out of my eyes.
    Watch the video... = even more tears.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    I cried on the parts where the girl is finding out about him going..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xXBrailleXx View Post
    I cried on the parts where the girl is finding out about him going..
    Yep, same here. Plus how they show how much they love each other in the beginning Reminds me of me and my gf.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Gl, dude. Hope everything works out :/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Noobkake For This Useful Post:

ThievingEh (07-18-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Okay everyone, here's the update. My girlfriend went through two successful lazer treatments, which reduced the size of the tumour by about 75%. She has another one on Thursday, and if it works it should be gone and then she just has to come back to the hospital once a week to make sure it isn't coming back for 6 months. So hopefully she is going to be fine. My friend has his final hearing on Tuesday, and it's looking good that he is going to get out because they don't have any evidence he did it, and his lawyer is good. So after Tuesday, if everything works out I'll be back to modding 80%, and if Thursday the surgery goes good than I'll be back 100%. This looks like it's gonna blow over faster than I thought :/ Guess we got lucky. I'll update again after Tuesday's hearing!
    Hysteria: On 2k Ban. Mkay.

"And our hearts have all been beaten and bruised, and we're all pretty confused, and we always expect to lose; I'll explain it all to you through alkyhol and bad tattoos. If I talk and I laugh too loud, it's cause I'm trying to forget I'm sad, because things can get pretty bad, but I'd like to believe that somewhere I'll find someone who's going nowhere and we'll go there together."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieving Eh View Post
    I'm "quitting" modding for now, in a way... I haven't released in a while for many reasons and I'm just letting people know. I will be releasing ONE mod per week, maybe 2 if it's a good week. Not that anyone cares, but I've got alot on my plate right now. Friend got charged for murdering his mother, and he didn't... He was with me when the murder happened but it got pinned on him, so I'm dealing with alot of legal shit. Secondly, my girlfriend is in the hospital, she developed cancer and I will be spending 99% of my time comforting her and being with her at the hospital, and the remainder of my time helping my friend. Hopefully both of these issues will be resolved as soon as possible. Thereby, I will have limited time to make/release mods, my apologies. I also have summer co-op for 8 more days, so that's even more on my plate. Sorry but I've been dealing with alot of shit lately, that's why I haven't been very active in posts OR releases. I know 98% of MPGH probably doesn't give a shit, but I figured I'd explain why. Don't flame me, and if you do your flame had best come with an address where I can find you, and then rip your eyes out, fill your skull with gasoline, and light you on fire whilst hanging you from a streetlight. If you don't care, then STFU and GTFO this thread. If you care, than by all means post whatever you wish. I'm leaving in an hour to go back to the hospital, had to come home to deal with some work issues, and to get some food. PM, VM, or post whatever you want here and I'll get around to reading it on my blackberry at some point. Until next time, goodbye. I love all/yea
    I have never even touched one of you mods and I don’t give a shit
    19 Marsh Ave, Salem NH

seriously though, sounds like a lot of deep shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post

I have never even touched one of you mods and I don’t give a shit
    19 Marsh Ave, Salem NH

seriously though, sounds like a lot of deep shit.
    I know you don't give a shit, because It doesnt directly affect your life. Nor do I have the energy to come kick your ass... Tired as FUCK. Good for you that you haven't touched my mods, just like I've never touched yours... They didn't taste good to me. Yes, it is alot of deep shit. Imagine it happened to YOUR gf (but you don't have one [kidding...maybe?] ) And YOUR best friend who saved your life in Ugandan war... =_= I think you'd care.

"And our hearts have all been beaten and bruised, and we're all pretty confused, and we always expect to lose; I'll explain it all to you through alkyhol and bad tattoos. If I talk and I laugh too loud, it's cause I'm trying to forget I'm sad, because things can get pretty bad, but I'd like to believe that somewhere I'll find someone who's going nowhere and we'll go there together."

Thanks
    i was just kidding, I don’t use anybodies mods, and I really hope shit works out for you.

be sure to tell your GF that some random 15 year old kid on the internet hopes her third laser treatment fixes everything for her.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Very glade your back to modding, looking forward to more of your mods. J-

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irony For This Useful Post:

InCognito (07-18-2010),Vocal2 (09-03-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post
    i was just kidding, I don’t use anybodies mods, and I really hope shit works out for you.

be sure to tell your GF that some random 15 year old kid on the internet hopes her third laser treatment fixes everything for her.
    Lol, it's fine. I know you where joking, I was just humouring myself. Thanks man, and you know what... I'ma tell her that wish her luck

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456