5. While it is searching Click "Take Control Of Server

ChangeLog:

Code:
    Update:0.28
    4 controls are now inplimented into the GUI
    LeftAlt+0 = Presses button Take Control of Server
    LeftAlt+1 = Sets minimum player to 1
    LeftAlt+2 = Sets minimum player to 2
    LeftAlt+LeftControl+2 = Sets FFA Time to 20 Minutes.

Update:0.30
    LeftAlt+LeftControl+2 = Sets FFA Time to what you set the minutes to in the Timelimit tab.
    Removed Gametype "VIP" as it just crashed the game.
    Added GUI to launch iw4mp.exe if GUI is placed in game folder.
    Added GUI to detect if Console is running, after closing the console ( Game ) GUI will auto close... :)

Update: 0.32
    New: Gametype, Score limit, and Round limit to the main screen.
    Added: If you set your "Time" limit tab , set your min. players in the "Players" tab, and set Score limit and Round limit then select your gametyp it will autoset your commands you set and restart your map.
    Broken: I don't know if it's the console command or i am putting the wrong codes in but when you select TDM it does not seem to work, Any ideas?

Update: 0.32.1
    Added: Alt+Numpad9 = Fast restart a map while in game

Update: 0.32.2
    Changed: instead of LeftAlt+2 = Sets minimum player to 2, it now sets it to the number you put in the Players Tab.

Update: 0.36b
    Added: Added a Custom Command Tab :) Hope you Enjoy it!

Update: 0.37
    Removed the 4 Preset inplimented controls as it just interfered with the custom commands. :( Good new is now you no longer have to Press Alt+Win+#, Now you only press Alt+# :)

Update: 0.50
    Added Save and Read ini file for the Custom Commands Tab. :)
    Credits:
    • Wmonte

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Virus Scans:

HostGUI.exe
    HostGUI.exe MD5:6620bd833a06ac8186a86e070643cd4d - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
    Virustotal. MD5: 6620bd833a06ac8186a86e070643cd4d Heuristic.BehavesLike.Win32.ModifiedUPX.F!87

HostGUI0.50.zip
    HostGUI0.50.zip MD5:ccb8dcf16ef2b66843a035035b57ca20 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
    Virustotal. MD5: ccb8dcf16ef2b66843a035035b57ca20

Includes: HostGUI.exe & HostGUI.ini(Custom command configuration file)
    Last edited by khcastro; 06-14-2010 at 03:29 AM.

T͖̤̠̮̬̠̹̖̥͔̬͖̖͛̏͗͝͡Ḣ̸̵̰̲̖͚̘̹͎̫͈̫̗͖̅̉̐ͤ̏ͪ̾͢ͅẺ̷ͩ̐̚ ̸̴̷̢͎͇̤͇Ŕ̡̢̻̦̗̪̳̮̈́͊ͨ̆͐ͪ̈́̆̍͗̇͆͆ͯ͠͞E̷̷͔̰͍̻̭̟̖ͥ͋̅̽̈́̚ ͍̲̬͚̮̬ ̶̧̭̳̰̠͍̾̓̿̍I̼̟͕̝̽͛̄̂̓̚͘͜͡Ș̷̵̛̳̮̩̯̞̯͈͊ͦ̌͐̍̏́͆̃́̈̔͢ ̫͇…

MEH

If McDonalds sold hot dogs, could you, with a straight face, order a McWeiner...and tell them to supersize it?

Quote Originally Posted by stoshy View Post
    But the thing that rly pisses me off is LAGGERS! Fukin teleporting all over the place. theres 1 guy running at me teleporting LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT like fukin Dragon Ball Z then he fukin commandos my ass =.=
    /WIN

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to khcastro For This Useful Post:

akma11 (07-15-2010),B4M (06-15-2010),BuddyHax (11-12-2014),cgallagher21 (06-25-2010),Disco // (07-13-2010),Dustin1234 (08-16-2013),Elmoisabeast (10-03-2010),HappyFragger88 (07-07-2010),huiskamer (06-24-2010),jabbathehutt (07-13-2010),jokobaba (09-02-2012),linukas332 (12-30-2013),MTVGameone (07-14-2010),mylol1993 (06-29-2010),smikis (07-14-2010),Toxic Poison (06-28-2010),yeesen1001 (06-25-2011),zahirpro2 (08-13-2012),zanny1 (07-14-2010)

Thanks
    Files approved.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EndRiT For This Useful Post:

khcastro (06-13-2010)

Thanks
    Endrat always available when noone else is

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Abstract For This Useful Post:

cgallagher21 (07-05-2010)

Thanks
    when i run it i get a message saying;

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item" but i have full admin rights of the computer.

could it be something to do with kaspersky internet security?

Thanks
    fixed the problem but now i get another error. saying that it cant find the specifed file "iw4mp.exe". it says that it is trying to find it on the desktop, but i only have a shortcut there, any solutions?

*^ Found a solution!

Put the hostGUI.exe file in the directory of your alteriwnet game and it should work fine.
    Last edited by Melodia; 06-13-2010 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Merged

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    meh... i prefer do it manually in console, i like get my hands get dirty.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Nice release dude
    i like it the first one works and this one is much better
    can't wait vor .64

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by assasin132 View Post
    fixed the problem but now i get another error. saying that it cant find the specifed file "iw4mp.exe". it says that it is trying to find it on the desktop, but i only have a shortcut there, any solutions?

*^ Found a solution!

Put the hostGUI.exe file in the directory of your alteriwnet game and it should work fine.
    forgot to say that
    thanks ill add that

T͖̤̠̮̬̠̹̖̥͔̬͖̖͛̏͗͝͡Ḣ̸̵̰̲̖͚̘̹͎̫͈̫̗͖̅̉̐ͤ̏ͪ̾͢ͅẺ̷ͩ̐̚ ̸̴̷̢͎͇̤͇Ŕ̡̢̻̦̗̪̳̮̈́͊ͨ̆͐ͪ̈́̆̍͗̇͆͆ͯ͠͞E̷̷͔̰͍̻̭̟̖ͥ͋̅̽̈́̚ ͍̲̬͚̮̬ ̶̧̭̳̰̠͍̾̓̿̍I̼̟͕̝̽͛̄̂̓̚͘͜͡Ș̷̵̛̳̮̩̯̞̯͈͊ͦ̌͐̍̏́͆̃́̈̔͢ ̫͇…

MEH

If McDonalds sold hot dogs, could you, with a straight face, order a McWeiner...and tell them to supersize it?

But the thing that rly pisses me off is LAGGERS! Fukin teleporting all over the place. theres 1 guy running at me teleporting LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT like fukin Dragon Ball Z then he fukin commandos my ass =.=
    /WIN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    this is a great tool, hope they release they next version soon

[IMG]https://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/560509-zyixc-albums-d/picture2910-******.png[/IMG]

The stars that once lit my way have dimmed, the sky turned gray.
    The path, once so clear, faded away.

Thanks
    Im having a problem with this. I downloaded it and did everything correctly and when its searching i press Take Control of Server and then it just stay on the seraching thing and it searchs for like a realllllllllllllly long ass time. Please help me :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by SAPPORO14 View Post
    Im having a problem with this. I downloaded it and did everything correctly and when its searching i press Take Control of Server and then it just stay on the seraching thing and it searchs for like a realllllllllllllly long ass time. Please help me :P
    it searching for people to join your game not you join other peoples game. so you probly dont have super awesome internet

MEH

/WIN

15. The Following User Says Thank You to khcastro For This Useful Post:

Disco // (07-13-2010)

Thanks
    Well thats not the only problem it has. I DO everything wright when i search ppl join after like a 10 min wait but when i go in game its like my team is glitched like everyone in game is an enemy but my teammates look like a enemy but cant be killed. is it me or am i doing something wrong?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Well thats not the only problem it has. I DO everything wright when i search ppl join after like a 10 min wait but when i go in game its like my team is glitched like everyone in game is an enemy but my teammates look like a enemy but cant be killed. is it me or am i doing something wrong?
    ok i dont know thats really weird... it only happens if you start the map early i thought : /

--off topic yay 100th post

MEH

/WIN

Thanks
    Ok so i Click the gmae i want and when its searching i wait till it finds players and when its starting i just let i t start all by its self? and another thing is when i do get a full game and it starts when i get in game all the ppl are gone and then the game ends. Can u make a tutorial on how to set it up or something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ok so i Click the gmae i want and when its searching i wait till it finds players and when its starting i just let i t start all by its self? and another thing is when i do get a full game and it starts when i get in game all the ppl are gone and then the game ends. Can u make a tutorial on how to set it up or something.
    yeah if the people are dis appearing when the game starts then they are timing out. so they are either to far away from you or bad internet

MEH

/WIN

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast