Thanks

my cf account got stolen (if u stole it read it)

my cf account got stolen. i called the cops. keylogging is illegal u will probably go to jail for 3-6 years and im gonna sue u so u will have to pay me like 100k bucks. if u dont want that to happen change email to ahmetbyrm@yahoo.com if want to go to jail u can keep the account and btw police took over my laptops and they found the keylogger. this is a serious business. i dont care about the account i have money but if u dont wanna get but raped in jail u better give my account back. and this messaging thing is monotored so if u wanna give up admit it and give my account back i could stop the case and all u have to pay is 5k dollars for the illegal program use but if u dont give my account back prepare ur self to go to jail and pay around 75k to 100k dollars maybe even more its up to judge.

i wouldnt care if it was only my cf account i logged into my paypal and my back account so whoever it was might have info for those too thats all im concerned about.

this is a serious business no one can scam me. im even gonna let my dad talk to ppl he knows and im gonna make sure u get the worst u can

peace !!!

btw like i said u can keep the account for a few more days then i will get my account back and i will enjoy watching u in court explaining that u didnt kno it was gonna be this serious.

and counterstrike1 u said u didnt do it but police found something on ur pc. i cant stop them now i started the case im going to sue you. i talked to u this morning but u lied and police has the copy of the convo sorry man. but im not sure they said it was u but they only have ur name and adress they are looking for other ppl but im pretty sure they arent gonna find anything else cause u were the only one who sent me a file. see ya in court.

(how ironic i was gonna sell my crossfire account for 140 bucks but some noobs tried to scam me and now im gonna get tons of money which i really dont need im suing him cause i want him to pay for what he did)

also if u dont believe me 3 days ago a 13 yearold bastard stole my custom bmx which i payed 800 bucks for. now hes in the jail or what ever its called sorta kids prison and he will stay there for over 2 months. hes lucky i didnt sue him cuz the bike was fine and he cried and said he only borrowed it for a few days he was gonna return it and i didnt want him to suffer more. if u dount want to go to jail change the email to ahmetbyrm@yahoo.com im gonna check my email in 1 hour if its not there i will confirm the legal case and we will start. after starting it u will have 5-10 days and police also talked to z8games' admins and the y got the ip so prepare to go to jail and YES IM GONNA GET MY OWN CAR WITH THAT MONEY AND IM GONNA SPEND IT WITH MY FRIENDS BY PARTYING ALL DAY AND NIGHT we might send the thief a bottle of beer as a thanks for his noobish act.
    Last edited by a-man; 07-21-2010 at 04:09 AM.

Thanks
    You really think that someone will believe this? lol.
    And i dont think you will get your acc back like this, contact z8 support, its easier

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Ud kinda be stupid not to behlive this somone stole my friends account it might have been wow tho he sued em got 3,000 dollors for pain and suffering LOL and the 35 year old noob sent to jail for 2 years for illegal program usage it was on the news also
    Guess What........

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sniperboy34 View Post
    Ud kinda be stupid not to behlive this somone stole my friends account it might have been wow tho he sued em got 3,000 dollors for pain and suffering LOL and the 35 year old noob sent to jail for 2 years for illegal program usage it was on the news also
    my lavyer is kinda one of the best lavyers so im pretty sure im gonna make them suffer more. and the police found some clues but i dont wanna tell them now cause its not fun when u kno whos the theif

Quote Originally Posted by sM1337 View Post
    You really think that someone will believe this? lol.
    And i dont think you will get your acc back like this, contact z8 support, its easier
    i did contact to z8 im gonna get it back anyways. im rich i dont need the account but im pissed cause some noobs learn how to scam an account and they try it on me they just piss me off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    this is really work
    my account got stolen and i do same like him he gived me 500 dollar and i got back my account.

so scammer good luck

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 961009112 View Post
    this is really work
    my account got stolen and i do same like him he gived me 500 dollar and i got back my account.

so scammer good luck
    if u had sued him for pain and suffering u would get 5k-15k dollars and if ur lawyer were good as mine u would get up to 50k cause my lawyer tells bs to judge and we tells him how i suffered and so on so i get more money than u do.

update police found the scammers email address, real address, real name and ip address. scammer u have less than 1 day to change my accounts email to ahmetbyrm@yahoo.com because tomorrow the case literally opens and u will receive a notification in 5-10 days about the case. and i dont kno the police may arrest you in a few days for illegal program usage. they have to contact with ur states police stations and give out all ur info they will start doing that in less than 24 hours they will start it 12noon sharp tomorrow. and they said if u have a real good lawyer u coud get upto 25k dollars so my dreams broke i was gonna buy an old mustang and modify it but im not gonna have enough money so my new plan is to buy a motor cycle and modify that im probably gonna buy a Suzuki,

and thanks to scammer im gonna be on the news and im be famous ( the guy who sued a stupid scammer and got money now hes riding his bike and scammer is getting surprise butt sex in the jail. )
    Last edited by a-man; 07-21-2010 at 04:39 AM.

In A Finnish Pub Drinking Beer And Smoking W**d (K-30 i am so old)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    intresting,but yea GL whit what you are doing

thumbs up for you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skuggeboy View Post
    intresting,but yea GL whit what you are doing

thumbs up for you
    i wouldnt care but he probably has my bank accounts and my paypal accounts passwords. i asked him kindly to delete all the data and and change back the email but he chose the hard way. im kinda sorry for him i kno the jail system on the first night a fat gang member will butt rape him and it will go on until hes sentence is over.