Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

I'm fucking shamed by my-self and other students

I'm fucking pissed at everyone in my Math class its like i'm the fucking loser of the class, They fucking piss me off. There so fucking rude to me. I'm fucking pissed off. This whore came up to me and said "You phail Jeremy" technically. She said I would never ever be able to get over 70% on anything, that makes me feel like shit, It makes me feel like a phail. I'm ugh.... Fuck i hate everyone in that class, Im going to ace my next test and show the fucking whore i'm not a loser. I feel horrible, Shes like "No Offence", "NO OFFENCE but your a fat ugly stupid ****** fucker bitch". My god why am I always last. I was last at chasing a fucking ball around the field(Soccer Dribble) I was last in running. I got 3.3 on my beep test(Poor fitness(NOT FAT, ppl call my unhealthily skinny)) I swear sometimes I think god uses me to just poke.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Think about it this way. It's pushing you to an extent where your laziness could not take you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Teachers say they make you look like an idiot in-front of everyone in the class because in makes you try alot harder in the class. Personally it works. I'm a good student and complete all my homework in all my classes except math. I complete all my homework in math, but I did bad on the past tests. I'm trying to get a good mark in math but the tests always stump me on the last block of questions.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    you need to become an asian

they are very smart in math

what kind of math are you taking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    He actually needs actual advice, not just some ethnicity crap.

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    just trying to lighten up his mood but okay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Ugh I was so mad when I posted this. I'm feeling a little better now, But I will always have that pain in my head as I have something greater then < 70%there to worry about. My life seems as if there is always somthing to worry about. Maby it just me getting used to high-school. I'm sure if I try I can boost my grade up. There are so many things I need to do, Like I have no time for my hobbies anymore. Whats your daily School life. Do you come home do homework then do w\e. or do w\e then homework.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Why don't you get switched out of that math class and get into another math class.