Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by raiever View Post
    I never said I had more authority. I did however ask for no racism. I would not care if your a minion on mpgh, I would still ask for the same respect on the post.
    The only thing stupid in this post is that comment you made. These are my views, and I was asking for POLITE, and Nice Views added on.
    Apparently you don't get the concept of making a point. Sure, my point may have been taken out of context a little bit but the general purpose was served. And just so you know, I've been on staff multiple times. MPGH was founded on racism.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Politics are so fucking annoying its just not worth it on the internet.

USA is pretty damn good.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

moosicgawd (07-24-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    So this is where Empire has been hiding. orly

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i like this thread i can vent issues here
    Me+Famas=[IMG]https://i100.photobucke*****m/albums/m11/gotomaxproductions/GIFS%20animados/th_dodging-rockets.gif[/IMG]
    風 Swift as the wind
    林 Quiet as the forest
    火 Conquer like the fire
    山 Steady as the mountain

[IMG]https://i972.photobucke*****m/albums/ae210/els236/Signatures%20And%20Avatars/User%20Bars/th_CoD4Animated.gif[/IMG]
    RESPECT LIST
    Reaper
    BigBangBaby
    Ropsu678
    Vital
    I survied 2000, 6/6/6, 9/9/9 , H1N1, Im coming for you 2012!!
    NOT ASKING FOR RECOGNITION, BUT IF I HELP U PLZ LET ME KNOW. THANK ME!>>

[IMG]https://i111.photobucke*****m/albums/n121/golmor/learntoprogram-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well, I want to See some Views on Issue's In this country.
    Feel Free to correct me on my views, But I don't care what you say.
    No Spanning That Your going to kill USA or someone else does.. that is just stupid.

My opinion is that This Country Never flourished like it did Under Ronald Reagan, Although he made some mistakes, This country had money, power, People coming in Legally, and Was not in lots of debt.

Almost all of the presidents after Reagan have spent and spent our money, Got into Wars, and been digging into other Countries Conflicts. Obama has sided with Mexico and North Eastern Countries instead of us. Both Bushes Were Too slow to act, and Got Owned in lots of situations.

All of the Bullshit About Global warming and stuff is nothing but lies. This World Has Many Factories and Cars and Shit, But Look at the past of the Whole World, You will see that It has heated, and Cooled Multiple Times. So just stop saying "O NOOSES WERE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!". Ok we get it, Lay off on the atmosphere a little.. God..I get it that We may use a little to much freedom on Pollution. But Its not enough to kill us Mk?

Illegal Immigration Should be stopped. The immigrants are taking our $$ and Not doing anything with there life. If you came into this country Legally, and are sitting on your ass, Get up and work. But If your a Legal Citizen and Work for your $$ Then Good for you keep it up. One Problem though, We are over populated at this time, and We really need to have less people coming into the country. Leave it be, and stay seated until we can take you. You will do better that way anyway.

Voting is Too Easily "Hacked" To Work, We have fake names, Companies, and Corrupted Politicians Working for a Running Seat, and It all comes to money/power. The more money you have, The more likely your are to have that seat, and Get higher positions in your government. Its not even the people that Voted most of our presidents in, It was illegal Immigrants looking for a way to get far in this country.

Anything else I should talk about? Or is that enough? /yea

i think america is fucked
    n we need a new revolutionary war
    democracy has failed
    and its time for the reigning era of the LLAMMA
    just saying
    we all know that america's gonna have a civil war
    because glen beck is a pompous asshole who keeps brainwashing the conservatives
    and colbert n stewart are both liberal coke junkies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You misunderstood my post. I ment That The people saying what were doing is the major factor causing the earth to heat up, are over exagerating our choices. You are 100% Correct with all the facts you stated so thank you for posting that. But That is what I ment :]
    CFC being used for many years that killed the Ozone Layer are not a major factor?

The polar caps are slowly melting because of the CO2 that is building up because we massively use gas and other non-renewable resources to heat it up?

We are the major factor of it, because we are the only lifeform so far that can do anything, you do see fucking polar bears attacking us with planes and shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    CFC being used for many years that killed the Ozone Layer are not a major factor?

The polar caps are slowly melting because of the CO2 that is building up because we massively use gas and other non-renewable resources to heat it up?

We are the major factor of it, because we are the only lifeform so far that can do anything, you do see fucking polar bears attacking us with planes and shit.
    damn
    pwnt the post he was aiming at
    good job mouzie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12