Thread: Reminiscing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Reminiscing

Do you ever do it?

If you do, do you do it by yourself or with others?
    [IMG]https://i283.photobucke*****m/albums/kk306/Leonscookies/WHORES2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i767.photobucke*****m/albums/xx318/Fabzi3/lulznavi.png[/IMG]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fabz For This Useful Post:

Jabooty671 (07-23-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    With others.

I do it when I play boardgames, or when I have hour-long discussions about stuff that makes us sad.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSnail View Post
    With others.

I do it when I play boardgames, or when I have hour-long discussions about stuff that makes us sad.
    Mane, I was just reminiscing with a girl.

We reminisced about the time we would talk nonstop, the time we liked each other how she knew my number by heart.

:/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post

Mane, I was just reminiscing with a girl.

We reminisced about the time we would talk nonstop, the time we liked each other how she knew my number by heart.

:/
    Sometimes I can't reminisce with the girls that I want to.
    They can't handle it..
    My best friend and I used to have a thing for each other like a year in our friendship and it didn't work out. when i bring it up, she tells me to stop..
    Even this girl i spent 6 months waiting to ask out, she won't want to talk about it.
    and my ex girlfriend... just doesn't seem to cross her mind.
    my other ex's are boring, and I'd actually consider the girls I dated to be ex-girlfriends rather than girls i dated for a few days to months...

I reminisce alone basically. I'm the type of guy that keeps things to himself, and doesn't have a real gut feeling of regret. I've been a quiet kid since I was 3... didn't talk to my family til I was 4 even though I knew how to talk.

Watch this if you haven't bro.
    FORA.tv - Philip Zimbardo: The Secret Powers of Time (Animated)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

Sometimes I can't reminisce with the girls that I want to.
    They can't handle it..
    My best friend and I used to have a thing for each other like a year in our friendship and it didn't work out. when i bring it up, she tells me to stop..
    Even this girl i spent 6 months waiting to ask out, she won't want to talk about it.
    and my ex girlfriend... just doesn't seem to cross her mind.
    my other ex's are boring, and I'd actually consider the girls I dated to be ex-girlfriends rather than girls i dated for a few days to months...

I reminisce alone basically. I'm the type of guy that keeps things to himself, and doesn't have a real gut feeling of regret. I've been a quiet kid since I was 3... didn't talk to my family til I was 4 even though I knew how to talk.

Watch this if you haven't bro.
    FORA.tv - Philip Zimbardo: The Secret Powers of Time (Animated)
    You see bro, every time I break up with a girl a piece of me goes with them. I try to keep friends with my ex's. Sometimes I reminisce on my own, but then I start thinking did this happen for the better or for the worse. From thinking about stuff I start sidetracking and wondering how things would be, if I would have done them differently.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    what is Reminiscing ?..

Thanks

You see bro, every time I break up with a girl a piece of me goes with them. I try to keep friends with my ex's. Sometimes I reminisce on my own, but then I start thinking did this happen for the better or for the worse. From thinking about stuff I start sidetracking and wondering how things would be, if I would have done them differently.
    Looks like the feeling of regret
    or correction
    either or. >_>
    I ruined my chances with my ex, i asked her out on valentines.
    she broke up with me a month later because of some uknown reasons and ignored me for the next 7 months. in those 7 months i met a girl that i stuck with but then she fucked me over because after choosing me over my best friend, 2 of my family members (nephews that are the same age) and lots of other guys... 1 guy from her school apparently won her heart because we lost touch.... then my ex and I talked again. apparently she wanted to get back together, but I didn't want to because I had hardcore feelings for my best friend. eventually my best friend fucked me over and we went back to being bestfriends.... not lovers. then asked out my ex again and she said nope.... so fml. I'm taking a break from girls. I'm preparing for college, high GPA's and getting my life organized and in control. -- Good luck with the reminiscing bro.... i fucking hated my moments >_>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Are u talking about memories ? ;3
    [ Useless space ]

All i hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Viibez View Post
    what is Reminiscing ?..
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by muumimamma View Post
    Are u talking about memories ? ;3

what is Reminiscing ?..

Basically selective memories.
    Special memories that you look back to for:
    emotional support, guidance, regret, understanding what needed to be done to make things better, improving yourself

I think it's good to reminisce, because eventually, you can get better at things by looking at your mistakes / thinking about good moments that helped you live life etc;

Thanks

Looks like the feeling of regret
    or correction
    either or. >_>
    I ruined my chances with my ex, i asked her out on valentines.
    she broke up with me a month later because of some uknown reasons and ignored me for the next 7 months. in those 7 months i met a girl that i stuck with but then she fucked me over because after choosing me over my best friend, 2 of my family members (nephews that are the same age) and lots of other guys... 1 guy from her school apparently won her heart because we lost touch.... then my ex and I talked again. apparently she wanted to get back together, but I didn't want to because I had hardcore feelings for my best friend. eventually my best friend fucked me over and we went back to being bestfriends.... not lovers. then asked out my ex again and she said nope.... so fml. I'm taking a break from girls. I'm preparing for college, high GPA's and getting my life organized and in control. -- Good luck with the reminiscing bro.... i fucking hated my moments >_>
    Man, I try to optimistic, but lately I've been so pessimistic. Every time I talk to my ex's I talk about the good times we had.
    Even with girls I never dated, but we had feelings for one another. I still keep in contact, they always say I knew how to make them smile. :/ So many chances blown.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fabz For This Useful Post:

Jabooty671 (07-23-2010)

Thanks

Man, I try to optimistic, but lately I've been so pessimistic. Every time I talk to my ex's I talk about the good times we had.
    Even with girls I never dated, but we had feelings for one another. I still keep in contact, they always say I knew how to make them smile. :/ So many chances blown.
    yea );
    totally understandable....
    Sometimes we just gotta grow our balls to fix what ruined the last relationship / what have you.... I still haven't grown my balls yet, because now, i'm just being patient / not worrying about a girl. There are some things that stick in my mind and that are still unforgettable. I still remember those phone calls with the girl that i was with for 6 months. what she said. what she admitted to. and locking eyes with her very rarely because we had totally different schedules..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    single since 5 days ~..

nuff said

Thanks
    single since 5 days ~..

nuff said
    I've been 'officially' single for a year and 3 months +
    but the last time i've shared feelings with a girl and it went somewhere was back in March I think.... Since April came around, I decided to take a break.

Thanks

yea );
    totally understandable....
    Sometimes we just gotta grow our balls to fix what ruined the last relationship / what have you.... I still haven't grown my balls yet, because now, i'm just being patient / not worrying about a girl. There are some things that stick in my mind and that are still unforgettable. I still remember those phone calls with the girl that i was with for 6 months. what she said. what she admitted to. and locking eyes with her very rarely because we had totally different schedules..
    Yah mane, Girls are complicated, but you can't live with out them. I just wish that they never forget the times we had, those calls that lasted all night, meeting their parents, taking them out, the simplest things that made them happy. That way if we ever see each other again, they'll be that good memory, the memory of me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast